Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 12. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
My campaign for any crypto is to divide the capital into many parts to invest. I divide 30% to buy at a 20-25% discount from the peak, 30% to put the price down from 30-50% and the remaining 40% to put the price down 40-90% at the nearest peak. This is the way I catch the bottom of the crypto that I invest in, normally every week, month, quarter there are big slumps then when my buy orders at low price will be completed and when market recovery will take profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
April 10, 2018, 02:43:43 PM
1) Buy dip
2) HODL
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
I think you can make more money if you participate in a large number of bounty companies. Since there is no need to risk a lot of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
my best holding strategy is i hold the coin once the market pump will sell 70 percent of coins and hold remaining coins for long-term profits it actually works
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
Think that holding BTC and ETH is the best choise
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
My strategies are as follows:
Sell the essentials and make BTC and ETH traders  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 10, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
There is never a 100% guarantee anyway.
if you only invest in projects you really believe in and then wait long enough in the end everything should be good.
of course things can change but some risk is part of it  Smiley
Activity: 490
April 09, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
My HODL strategy depends on many factors. It all depends on the project. If the project is promising and caused great stir during ICO, it is possible to hold coins longer. If the project is less well-known, then I start selling its coins after x2-x3.
But I never sell the whole amount at once, I do it in parts and wait time.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
everyday sales are good enough to earn everyday income anymore if you have a lot of capital and balance then to profit quite a lot
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
as for me, I try to get in bountys and airdrop and when I get the tokens/coins I usually hold. So, no investment made, and if I´m lucky to get a coin to the moon, I can cash out later of course
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
Before investing, i find a good project with good road map and strong supportive team of the project. Then think about investment for long term.
Activity: 374
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 09, 2018, 05:19:47 AM
I think the best is to diversify your portfolio and hold bitcoin plus some other coins (around 5 of them) for one year. And during this year participate in some bounties.
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
All these strategies are quite working. Each has its own nuances and must have their own skills.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 09, 2018, 05:01:36 AM
For me, i always top up with bitcoins and ethereum, so that i can sell this coin after how many years. I dont know what the future could bring about cryptocurrency, but i still have the trust to our cryptocurrency, if there could a market recessions, maybe i could sell this coin whether it could be a loss or a make a profit for me. I still have work this time, so my coins could serve as my savings and investment. Good thing i fould bitcoin and ethereum. More accessible to invest compared to fixed assets investments.

Have a great day.
April 08, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
I often make a profit when I trade every day by relying on altcoin but if the market is in bad condition,I try to be patient in order to anticipate the occurrence of big losses and disappointments will not appear continuously.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 08, 2018, 04:50:51 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

It depends on project, I am investing in some coins for a short time like thrash ones and sometimes for long time like first ten coins on market, after some pumps i take my profit and again i am trying to invest it  in other one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
If you don't alternate this strategies and using only the one - I've got a bad news for ya

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops

That things i try to alternate from day to day: I have put some money into a btc and hold, i try to get some profit from day-threeday trading, i'm also going in ICO and Airdrops - why not? It doesn't take so much time from the day (if you don't a lot of airdrops and ICOs)

actually I do not have much experience, but I want to share the same strategy. Previously, with respect to the air project was negatively tuned, but to date the project pundi brings me a good income from airdrop.
April 08, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
I'm hold my assets in crypto if my coin have a hope to raise again. But if i look there's no hope then i will set cutloss price to minimize lossing.
As technically, i will looking trend in the chart weekly and monthly and set the support area as a mainly indicators. Don't forget to analysis news about cryptocurrencies, bad or good news and how the effects for the prices.
Most of the projects that I invested have a long time so I determined the long term investment and the projects that I joined. Long-term investment helps you not be confused when the market fluctuates and it is also the way you support the project that you have watched and researched.

Totally agree, for long term investor is good to hold your money because you start from a cheap price and waiting until the project success. But if you are investing cryptocurrencies in the market, you need a strategy to get target profits. When some condition market give you big punch and the asset loss because you make a wrong analysis, then you must choosen quickly to hold if coin have a chance to going up or cutloss if you think market will be downtrend for a long time. After that you can review your strategy and recovery the assets as slowly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:34:41 AM
I'm hold my assets in crypto if my coin have a hope to raise again. But if i look there's no hope then i will set cutloss price to minimize lossing.
As technically, i will looking trend in the chart weekly and monthly and set the support area as a mainly indicators. Don't forget to analysis news about cryptocurrencies, bad or good news and how the effects for the prices.
Most of the projects that I invested have a long time so I determined the long term investment and the projects that I joined. Long-term investment helps you not be confused when the market fluctuates and it is also the way you support the project that you have watched and researched.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 08, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

My investment strategy will go with following options
- hodling just bitcoin for two years -  60 to 70% of my portfolio
- By buying and selling every other month -  20 to 30% of my portfolio
- Daytradig - Only in case of high market gains
Pages:
Jump to: