Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 21. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
Maybe this is as the market trend gradually turns around but I think what we need to do in bad times is to hold back rather than make sales in panic. With good knowledge of market trends through learning can also help make good decisions during difficult times. Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Strategy always depend on situation for example if I got that the market is dip but there is a big possibility that it will gut up then i will buy and hold, I just always want profit.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Most of the investors are small scale investors by number. They expect profit early as they have plans to get quick profits. Holders are mostly the once who are ready to hold for long term & they are the winners of the game. This is where money management applies. If you invest something which you can't afford to lose, you will be in trouble & need to sell in lose to cover up your expenses. Those who does money management can survive in critical situations & wait for long term to get profit. Applying this theory always when you are active in the market & don't let emotions rule your trade. If you are skilled in trading, can survive with 5%-10% margin with good trades.
Activity: 117
August 17, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
My investment strategy at this time is buying coins that are declining and selling with the price of coins that are rising in price, this time I have not dared to invest because the price of all coins is decreasing.
Activity: 184
August 17, 2018, 01:07:46 PM
Buy a coin with a small value and in accordance with the amount of money we will invest and invest on a small scale at a rate of 50:50 by referring to the TOP 50 coin that allows a great opportunity to invest in long term and get profit
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
Hold the Crypto Currency until it becomes possible to see a large increase in the capitalization of the market.
Activity: 17
August 17, 2018, 12:23:07 PM
Current market condition is very unstable. At such I am holding all my investments and not adding new coins.
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Honestly, my strategy depends on what is happening in the crypto market . I tend to separate my asset into three part. The first one, i use 30% to trading on the exchange everyday by the moving of price. Second one, i spends 50% to hold some potential coins that i think it could go to moon in the end of this year. If i see some good ICO, i will use the remain money as 20% to buy it. Good luck for your strategy.
Activity: 49
August 16, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
the methodology is same as usual. aggregate bitcoin exceptionally when it is in a plunge and here and now exchange altcoins extraordinarily those that are getting pumped. endeavor to begin with a little sum and exchange for a brief period and perceive how the market functions. back off your pace and watch the market a large portion of the circumstances rather than simply hopping in. at that point you will gradually realize what system to pick.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 06:56:04 AM
My Investment strategy is buy now and hold it for Long term.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
My strategy is very simple. Bought cheaper, sold more expensive. Bought coins on ICO, sold coins when they are on the stock exchange. There is also a portfolio with fundamental coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
My strategy is HODL (min 1y): some projects closes and their coins depreciate but other ones usually compensate this sad result.
That's why diversification is very important in any investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
August 16, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
not really. I am not so panicked about the current market conditions. that's a relative thing.
if there is a definite opportunity, I will try to invest a little of my money in one of the coins that is currently the cheapest, of course a coin that has a good long-term potential.
Activity: 331
August 16, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
I have only one investing strategy. IF the PROJECT is good and reliable I buy when low and sell when high. very simple and has worked up to now
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
This is basically a downtrend market now and prices of items are not favorable at the moment. My strategy remains same as i tend to buy low and sell high. my basic strategy is to invest for the long term and this has been my strategy and its been working for me.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
Usually i buy low, sell high, i think its all the investors do when it comes in investing because come to think of it all the investors that will come up on that strategy usually gain more profit
Activity: 350
August 16, 2018, 06:32:10 AM
Now I don't have strategy to invest on cryptocurrency. It's really bad situation and I don't know, what to do, invest on crypto is a good option to choose now, to earn some money?
I still believe that investing in cryptocurrency is a good idea, because we have already seen a long drop in prices in 2014 and know how prices have grown since that time. Do not worry because of the fall, prices will still rise and you will make a profit, but this is provided that you have not invested in useless projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
I predicted the fall out of the bitcoin decision would greatly affect the market, and most people would be skeptical pending the announcements.
I converted most of my less stable assets into fiat. And hodled unto the ones with real potential (and even used this dip as an opportunity to buy more).
I'm steering clear or ICOs for now, except a select few. Best to trim down my holdings.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
You might make some gains here and there as side income but you're investing to make money and lots of it. Very few know how to do this if you don't buy at the ideal low and don't sell at the ideal high you will make very little and often end up with a loss. The best investment strategy is know what you are doing and let the market come to you, if you chase the market your chance of loss goes off the charts. Money is difficult to make and easy to lose, help yourself and make it difficult to lose, which means setting your ideal entry and exit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 16, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
The investment strategy now is to convert Alts to BTC and fiat when its high, buy back when is low

This is the usual strategy of a lot of investors. With a lot of good altcoins in the market that has a possibility of having a great price in the future, Bitcoin is not the only one we should focus.

Bitcoin is having a lot of dumps these days but that is normal but also, it is a good time to invest on Bitcoin now since it is still at the price where you can still invest on it, for me it is expensive but still low for the upcoming high prices of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: