Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 22. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 16, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
Unfortunately, my investment this year has failed, and now I have lost more than 80%. This year I have to wait patiently, which is probably my best strategy, because I have no other choice.
You do not lose if you do not sell, and the drop in price is only a reduction in the price of your assets, but this is not a loss. All you need to do in this situation is to wait for growth, which is bound to be and only then make a decision about whether to sell your coins or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:36:48 AM
My investing or speculation technique is anything just to keep a serious misfortune. We can't lose something in case we're patient to this world. Patient to lose and pause. On the off chance that you can do those, you will have a decent benefit. I'm simply doing purchase hold-offer. Purchase at a specific value, pause and hold until the point that its cost fulfills your favored cost and after that offer. In case you're not ready to pause, your capital will just rebound or you will experience the ill effects of a misfortune. We should be extremely perceptive and sufficiently brilliant to choose to be fruitful here in digital currency world.
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
On Contray, Current market circumstance is a decent passage point for the new comers. It is additionally a decent chance to normal out your misfortune in the event that you acquired bitcoin at $18K USD or above.

As the date of the declaration isn't clear some says tenth other sixteenth of one month from now yet how about we remember that the declaration date could be reached out by SEC whenever. I trust that SEC's choice will majorly affect Bitcoin's cost perhaps a couple of times crease the impact of Bitcoin Futures affirmed a year ago.

On the off chance that you would prefer not to keep junk close by, you should just get tokens free. On the off chance that you make a decent attempt, you can get numerous tokens rather than get it. So attempt your best and don't surrender.

the methodology is same as usual. collect bitcoin uncommonly when it is in a plunge and here and now exchange altcoins exceptionally those that are getting pumped. attempt to begin with a little sum and exchange for a brief period and perceive how the market functions. back off your pace and watch the market the greater part of the circumstances rather than simply bouncing in. at that point you will gradually realize what system to pick.

My speculation system is, I would better find out about the market previously. When I can know well about the digital currency, at that point I can contribute this.

It's vital to have a reasonable, exact venture objective. Your venture goal ought to consider factors, for example, the level of pay or capital development you're trying to accomplish, and for what reason. You'll likewise need to consider your hazard hunger when building up a venture objective. Consider what your speculation time period is. On the off chance that you have a long haul venture time span, you may have greater ability to ride out any market downturns, thus could consider speculations with higher hazard/higher return profiles. In the event that your speculation time span is short, you may should be more mindful.
Activity: 74
August 16, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
The investment strategy now is to convert Alts to BTC and fiat when its high, buy back when is low
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:43:51 AM
everyone must have a plan to invest starting from buying 1BTC to buying 1ETH and sometimes the plan is not sure not in accordance with what we do whether it is lack of funds to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 16, 2018, 01:05:31 AM
Research. Invest in strong projects and just wait. Of course always keep track of your portfolio and news about the projects that you've invested in.
copper member
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 01:03:34 AM
i better had one for sure, now the strategy is just wait...
Activity: 23
August 16, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
I had just invested a large number of money in Bitcoin. Unfortunately, Bitcoin fell down heavily and I almost went bankrupt. Thus, I advice you should withdraw out of the bitcoin market. Don't be foolish that continue to push money to Bitcoin. I believe that this cryptocurrency will end in the near future. When it collapses, everything will be lost.
Activity: 23
August 16, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
If you had  a little unneeded money, now is your chance to earn more. As you know Bitcoin is in the low price, you can buy some Bitcoins and store them. Then, wait for some time, when BTC's price suddenly go up, you will sell almost them. Just depending on how we read the opportunities that come like a pump and dump moment. Moreover, you can ask your friends how Bitcoin prospects are for the short and long time. Good luck for you.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 12:53:12 AM
Alright, as all you know, the currency situation is falling sufficiently. Of course, each of us also select ourself appropriate strategies in order to not lose more money. For me, We must keep calm and wait for new chance. We have right to hope that Bitcoin's price will raise. Continuing to invest is not intelligent way at this time.
Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

since i dont have any experience about invwsting but i know hot to invest but i dont have money hehe but i always read in. trading view or sometimes i always watching the movement off the coin that i want and even you dont have a strategy now the good time to buy us now because it is too dip.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
August 15, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Knowledge is key in cryptocurrency, hence before i invest, i make sure i do a lot of research on the coin i want to invest into. It is always smart to take some time and study the market trend of the coin and know when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell.

Indeed, more research is needed and by doing it on your own. There are many resources here on bitcointalk which can really help us also. As my guide on trading. I always cut losses whenever  my holding is dump but it depends on the coin you are holding. If its a good coin you can, you can buy back also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Knowledge is key in cryptocurrency, hence before i invest, i make sure i do a lot of research on the coin i want to invest into. It is always smart to take some time and study the market trend of the coin and know when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

in general, the strategy of investors when prices are getting worse is to withstand patience and confidence to take advantage of the opportunities that arise in gaining profits
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
Hello all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

At the beginning time when i've joined into the crypto market, i was looking for profit by trading on exchange. There was a lot of failure so I've learn a lot knowledge from it. To earn money from trading, you have to prepare more thing such as well studying, be patience,.vv. and the ability to read the market is very important. The current crypto market is not good. However, i think it's time to buy a cheapest price.
Activity: 293
August 15, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
Hello all.

Right now I can't as logic the decision that I will hold all my coins before they will recover because I'm not confident in how healthy cryptocurrency is to continue my investment strategy that I have before.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
August 15, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
I don't invest, only trade, it also only knows two types of trading, short term and long term. I did two strategies, short term for altcoin and long term for bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
I agree with that to invest in top 10 passwords, but my suggestion is just short term investment
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
Unfortunately, my investment this year has failed, and now I have lost more than 80%. This year I have to wait patiently, which is probably my best strategy, because I have no other choice.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
I don't know exactly what is good strategy for invest in bitcoin.but in my opinion I think is good to invest bitcoin while price of bitcoin in down.
And when the price rise up we can sell them.
So we can get huge profit for this strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: