Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 23. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 15, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
Same here. My investment strategy is not steady at all. I think i don’t even have a strategy cuz the market changes all the time. It’s very hard to predict what will happen next.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
My investment strategy is to always hold them for a long time. In my opinion, it is not a good idea to have too many coins falling, but choosing a good penny to hold is important.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:27:48 AM
I think that traders have one main strategy. Buy at a lower price coin and sell at a price increase. The main thing is to endure the time of falling prices and not to sell out your entire portfolio.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 15, 2018, 11:24:35 AM
my strategy is to look in every side of coin that we invest for, low price and promising coin that has the chance to gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

There is an easy investment strategy that can use by many or beginners. Just like what they said hold when the price of it is in a low price and sell when the price of it is in a high price.
Activity: 163
August 15, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
Determine the Investment Fund Nominal, Based on the level of risk that is ready to be borne, then determine the nominal investment fund that is ready to be allocated to your investment portfolio.
Diversify Investment Portfolios, Use the principle of allocating investment fund allocations to the previous point to start diversifying your investment portfolio. Investment diversification has always been one of the most recommended things when investing.
Activity: 115
August 15, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
Yes that is so true that bitcoin value is getting low but still remain strong on its position as the king of all coins in crypto
And my strategy to use is the holding the coins untill the price back on its high level since it was long tern investment and just put patience for the big oppurtunity to earn huge profit in the right time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
My investment strategy? This is what I'm doing, I'm just following my instinct for this. And then, I will invest my coin into it. And after the investment I got, same pattern. I'll invest again in some coins using my instinct and wait for it to boom.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
My strategy for investing is with current market conditions, maybe I will buy bitcoin because now I think it's a good opportunity to buy, then I prefer to invest long term because it has a smaller risk
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

To me, the smart choice in this moment is to seize the opportunity. When Bitcoin prices are falling to the threshold, it is the best time to invest. Not just for Bitcoin but for other Altcoin too: ETH, RXP ... Prices of these currencies will grow after a long period of crisis due to the fever of the political market in the last time between America and China. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
I always keep half of my investment in bitcoin, I think that in the next wave bitcoin can reach 60,000 dollars! The rest of the money I keep in 30 different crypto coins!
Activity: 347
August 15, 2018, 10:23:46 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

The strategy that they need to do is that wait for the right time. You need to wait to the price of it rise so that they can sell and wait to the price of it drops and buy as many as they can.
Activity: 120
August 15, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Hello all.

My strategy is buying coins in the low price and sale if it's value goes up I suggest also that you must gather information about the value of all coins you have by joining in all campaign so that you may have the information if coins is on its higher value or its lower value think of all  strategy you can get to have a good profit in the future.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Each person has his own strategy, with me waiting for the decisive moment to start his investment. I also need stable psychology and large capital. I think if you have a small amount of money then you should not invest or just invest in entertainment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
My investment strategy is not steady and it changeable with markets expected trends for now :
i sold 90 % of my altcoin freeze at USD .
I sold 80 % of my bitcoin freeze at USD .
Also with current plans must follow market trends everyday to enter again if green candle appears
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
the best possible way is to invest and don't put too much mind. earn other coins. it would then later yield. once markets is reading red its best to buy and hold on then sell when its better
Activity: 9
August 15, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
Funds and decisions are delayed:

For example, there are many strategies that hedge funds use to avoid risk. It is important that they make a decision on the percentage of the total value of an investment contract. A fund may commit $ 1 million to a startup company but is only willing to risk 25% of its investment. In this case, they negotiated with the startup conditions to recover $ 750,000 from a $ 1 million pledge if the deal was withdrawn. This means that they will only risk losing $ 250,000. Either way, the fund can then sell the tokens they have bought at any time if things go down in the wrong direction.

Although this approach is often reserved for investment funds, individual investors may find it interesting that funds can quickly become one of the best investment options. Today, more and more funds are working with a large group of individual investors to provide opportunities to avoid risks.

Therefore, when considering investment funds, it is important to pay attention to the ongoing transactions between the fund and the startup. The general rule is that hedge funds receive a smaller discount than the funds they are investing without risking.

Deposit:

Decisions delayed with margin. Regardless of how an investor deals with a startup - through direct investment, direct tokens purchase or through a fund - startup should provide the option to prevent risk by using these services...

Furthermore, trust services must be available in both the ICO and after this process. In the first case, they minimize the risk of investment property. Investors are protected if the ICO does not collect enough money, startup groups face disputes, a strong competitor appears on the market, or the regulations change. At this point, the startup does not hold the money of investors so there will be no risk.

At the end of the ICO, startup companies may also use progressive margin releases as needed to continue working - as long as the project meets certain objectives. If the startup companies operate under this agreement, then the token holders will be protected.

More and more embedded platforms feature this feature in the ICO process to allow for mass fundraising for interesting projects. They combine delayed decisions with margin services to keep investors at minimum risk. The logic behind it is that whenever a project passes a certain step in the route, the merits are recorded on the blockchain and the platform automatically informs the depositor of the money saving for the next stage. There are plenty of cases for applying this innovative mechanism, from real estate projects to movies, music, and books.

These are all important strategies to keep in mind and each strategy can be applied to different situations. A final but important principle is that all stakeholders should closely monitor and share their interest in the success of a particular project. It is essential to secure benefits for the fund and individual investors.
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
My strategy is quite simple, that is buy when price is low and sell when the price is high, and it's quite effective to give me a profit. But a couple day ago I made a mistake, I think the price is already low enough so I bought the ETH, but now the price of even more low, so my choice just hold untill the prices back to normal.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
I think now to wait for a month and then i will invest my capital in bitcoin and altcoin because now i have not enough funds for the investment so i made a mind set and i will hold for long term.
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
If I tend to use investment in the long run when the market situation is still alarming because when I insist on continuing to make daily investments the possibility of dealing with losses is very difficult and I become afraid when investing in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: