Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 10. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
The best strategy would be to buy on low value and sell on the high value. Day trading could bring you the best amount of the short-term profit.
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
A very common strategy of earning profit which is every ones plan, buy at a low price and sell at high, this is the one universe strategy, rest is chance when you get to buy or sell do it this is the best strategy.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Buy low and sell high that is the basic strategy in trading. It depends on how you hold and when to sell it. For me when it started to double my money then that a good time to do selling.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 07:28:06 PM
The most effective trading strategy is to buy cheap and sell expensive buy and sell only if you just want a short term loan and if you want a sure profit and you can buy a potential coin and just hold it for you will have a big deal and do not panic if you get the only coin bought because your value will increase.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 07, 2018, 07:26:35 PM
I do my best to keep my strategy flexible. I don't set certain goals, but a checkpoint when I make further decision. It is working very well so far.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
When i buy altcoins my strategy is to read whitepaper and their roadmap, After that i will analyze the market cap then usually i look into a good volume of tokens after a deep research i know that coins that i'm holding will have a future.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 07, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
My strategy depends on the general trend of the market. I try to be flexible in trading and make quick decisions. But my main strategy is not to sell coins at a loss. It's better to wait until the coin grows. So you need to have a backup funds to be able to survive drawdowns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
March 07, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
My main strategy for trading, is looking for coins which are in accumulation or coins which have gone way down in their price history and waiting for a breakout. I also consider the road map because not all coins which are down in price ever comes up again as some never recover. But finding good projects whose trend is about to reverse is always worth it. After I buy, I hodl and wait for a breakout and take profit.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 07, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
I'm not a very experienced trader. But I have some success. The main rule is not to buy coins that have grown very much. This leads to losses.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
if I buy altcoin then I will hold it until the coin price has a high price or at least have a higher price than when I bought the coin, if in some time the price has not gone up, then I will not sell it. If the price is in accordance with my wishes, then I will sell it 100%, and when the price goes back down, I will buy it back and do the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
I always do my best to sell on the best point; however in current market I sell if I get even a small profit - it's better to re-invest this fast money that hold and wait for nobody knows what...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 07, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
trades that I do sale and purchase transactions with little profit can be called by trade every day but with frequent sales then the result if the collected becomes satisfactory
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
need to get away at least 10% without the fees for me to count it as a profitable trade.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Profitable trading is result of complete knowledge about trading and market.I prefer to learn first about all the skills relate to trading,Must aware about the market,Know how to control the emotions and take decisions at right time.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 07, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
Gunbot stepgain strategy is working fine for me. I am trading in low volume so its averaging down the price to get some profits.
Its really working well for me with some tweaks
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
I am in learning process and make daily practice with small amount to enhance my skill and once i feel confident will start properly.It is better to invest in stable coins and keep eye on the market to buy and sell at right time.
Activity: 1022
March 07, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
as investors to work with decision to request of returns with the expected value of price within the sequence of terms as the sphere of timelines with the market charts drawing of release,
investors might defines of distinct of range according of the marginal substitution of returns with the value as the index of qualification as displacing exchange with request as submitting option with the table of market.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
If you do not know technical analysis I think you should hold coin. My strategy is to buy coins that are worth less than $ 1 and keep them for six months then I will sell them and make a profit.
Activity: 243
March 07, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
My strategy is simple, buy cheap and sell expensive. I have several investments that I am holding for a year. Every three months I am rethinking what t do with them. Otherwise if I find something I may think that will raise soon, I just buy and keep it for days, weeks or a month at worst.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I work in the middle and long. Usually I buy at a low price, at the bottom. If the coin goes even lower, I average it. I sell when the profit is 15-30% Sometimes I look at the situation what to do with the asset.
Pages:
Jump to: