Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 8. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
I think a good trading strategy is we have to buy a coin when the price is low then we wait until the price in the market rises so we can profit. But if the price actually decreased the better we hold the first coin we have, do not sell because later we will lose . We must have patience in the trade and remain meticulous in analyzing the movement of the market. And we must also know which coins are most interested by the community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
My strategy will certainly be seen from our preparation for trading. Because we see now the price is still unstable and good to buy it seems. And the other preparation of course we should see the market graph if you want to trade better and certainly not detrimental to us who do trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 28, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My strategy is, I buy a coin and wait until they give me a profit of at least 50%. Then I sell and look for new projects
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
March 28, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
My strategy is when the tokens that i have increase for about 30% thats the time i sell them. But i sell them in portions because there might be chance that it go up depends on the trend of the prices for the week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
My strategy in trading is simple and not difficult, I just observe a coin that I will do trading and I always monitor the coins. I will try to start for trading in small quantities if the coins are good I will trade in bulk and sell them at high prices.
I like to trade with a small amount of coins as well. There is a lot of investors that trade with large amounts and end up losing it all.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 28, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
I often buy a lot of new coins or Tokens in ICO if i really like the project. And I need to wait 6-8 month for growing up this tokens and after this event, i sell them.
I don't like to wait that long just so I can sell a coin. I like to wait about a week if I am investing in a coin that I want to have a huge price.

My strategy in trading was buying a good coin and wait for a long time and sell it this common thing will be helpful for me to do good trading and earn more . Many traders sell in quick time but it will not gives a good profit .
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
March 28, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Every time i have a different strategy. It depend upon the crypto like if it was bitcoin than i hold it for more than 2 months because there is large fluctuation in price and if it is ETH i will go for short term investment like 1 or 2 days but buying Ripple is good decision by me its been 3 months i am holding it, it is now double in my Cost price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
I often buy a lot of new coins or Tokens in ICO if i really like the project. And I need to wait 6-8 month for growing up this tokens and after this event, i sell them.
I don't like to wait that long just so I can sell a coin. I like to wait about a week if I am investing in a coin that I want to have a huge price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 28, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Hey, best strategy in crypto I believe is HODL Smiley but who knows for sure now when market is quite big already and it's more and more difficult to make x100 with each day.

Holding is still the best strategy to keep your crypto assets from losing.
I am a holder so my crypto assets a are intact be a the free crypto market will decide how much would be my estimated value.
And in the next few months I will then turn them into money and start to invest into local businesses.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 28, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
My strategy on trading would be buy low, hold, hold and hold an bf sell high.
And of course, using tether usdt as my stash in order to freeze my money and protect it from crypto volatility.
I find it very effective b seen I turn my 250 PRL into 890.
For me it's more effective than letting your Bitcoin and Ethereum dropped its value.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 25, 2018, 02:34:02 PM
Hey, best strategy in crypto I believe is HODL Smiley but who knows for sure now when market is quite big already and it's more and more difficult to make x100 with each day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
My strategy in trading is simple and not difficult, I just observe a coin that I will do trading and I always monitor the coins. I will try to start for trading in small quantities if the coins are good I will trade in bulk and sell them at high prices.
Activity: 406
March 25, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Hello everyone! I don't act on one strategy when it comes to trading. I analyze the market well, I leave something for a long time, realizing that after a while there will be a good benefit. And I sell some coins at once. And adhere to the strategy, bought cheap, sold expensive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
my trading strategy is very simple buy at cheap rate hold for 6 to 7 months then sell the coins. as when a new coin enter into the market its value always remains low and as it start attracting people and increasing flow the price start increasing. in my trading carrier i invested in Lite Coins, Ripple Coins and Bitcoin Cash. these three are my favorite coins.
better time to buy these coins is when the market become most unstable like now. you just have to keep a record on the day to day news. A single news from a big country can make a market unstable and the price may fall. like when China announced to banning bitcoin with in a hour the prices of the bitcoin start falling down at that time.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
For the time that I'm familiar with crypto-currencies, I realized that trading on short distances brings me losses. Because now I allocate only 20% for trading on short distances. And I'll keep everything else for a long period.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
Basically, I prefer long-term investment in coins. I keep at least 6 months, but it is very important to choose a good coin. Now the situation is rather unstable on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
I like the ping pong style on trading. For example i buy bch when its under 0.11 then sell over 0.12 its similar to most of altcoins.
Find a support line and buy from bottom sell from top. Easy and profitable.
For your case that case is very unusual in the market it is very rare to sell your coins on a higher value and I think that is one of the mistake most people do especially to those who really wants to sell their coins immediately but your strategy is good I like that kind of strategy tho. Thanks for your tip
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
March 21, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
as returns with the release of drawing from the market shows with the shifts on level as referring spares of excess with the beginning price of order as the beginning option, trader to collects and follows as managing shifts on stages to work with the plan as the use of confirmation on system to deliver returns of profit.

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 21, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
One of my strategy in trading is to understand the whole environment and seek some information just like reading articles or news in the websites because this information will help me to guide myself to make a reasonable decision for the trading transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: