Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 23. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 204
OrangeFren.com
January 02, 2018, 11:45:49 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

10 to 15 percent interest is enough for me to sell coin i trade for the day trade activities, but its depend on situation I can't sell my alts in a lower price i hold  this for long terms and wait to pump again in the marketcap.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 02, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Well when it comes to altcoins trading it is hard to come up with a strategy because unlik bitcoin they are hardly predicitbale, so even if you have a startegy it would be hard to stick up to it, but for the most part it all involves around how much profit that i set as a goal to reach when i start, but the most important thing to keep in mid when selling is not to sell it all, like sell half and keep half that way i would ensure that i will be getting profit both ways, if the price goes up i would still get profit and if it goes down i would have already made it when selling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
just look for coins when in the lowest position and continue until the coins into the moon or sell after passing 30% profit.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
January 02, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
My strategy is always buy at dip wait for some weeks or months or wait for any good news about the coins I bought and then sell at the best rate It can achieve Im also listening from free signals from groups or other traders from my social media friends some are really helpful for me.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
may be simply a lot of people who do the strategy by buying when low and selling at high prices.
but I personally besides doing so, I always monitor the progress of the team and the project because they also affect the price in the market.
to find a prime price, usually takes more than 3 months I hold the coin. 300% -500% can be achieved within 3-6 months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
My strategy is that i make a bill at a very high price even the current price is very low, and wait the pump of the token, and then buy my token back at a proper price.
Activity: 477
January 02, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
My strategy is to keep the coins until you gain at least 100%. After that I sell some of the coins, and the rest continue to hold for at least 6 months. If the coin is scheduled event, I try to buy some coins.
Its good for you because it seems that you are patient person. Trading is require analysis, we have to be sure that we can get profit from the coin then observation is required. I know the better way, buy XCPO is good for your strategy, if you have 50k XCPO, you can run masternode then get reward so your funds is growing too. XCPO is tend to rise so its make it simple  to make the trading strategy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 02, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
Buying low and selling high is the basis for trading. This is common for each and every form of trading, not only for Cryptocurrency. Having different assets for trading is the one that makes trading more effective. This will let each and every user avoid loss, because when one asset is experiencing downfall in value it's good to make use of the one that's in bump.
so the basic thing for where you are able to take that what coin that you are able to buy for make it first the research , make some study before you are able to decide that this is what you may choose for and also the strategy on how you are able to trade buy low sell high this is right that this was a common thing that a lot of trader take for then this is depends on a person on how they are able to use and make strategy for.
Activity: 336
January 02, 2018, 10:43:11 PM
My strategy is to keep the coins until you gain at least 100%. After that I sell some of the coins, and the rest continue to hold for at least 6 months. If the coin is scheduled event, I try to buy some coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2018, 10:17:40 PM
Buying low and selling high is the basis for trading. This is common for each and every form of trading, not only for Cryptocurrency. Having different assets for trading is the one that makes trading more effective. This will let each and every user avoid loss, because when one asset is experiencing downfall in value it's good to make use of the one that's in bump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 10:10:43 PM
My strategy is just become holder for a few month. Before that i looking for some review of each coin from some influencer in youtube or twitter and then buy that coin and hold it until the price reach 10 times. So this strategy will be less consuming time and the profit can be bigger than day trading because i been doing day trading too before  but because to early sell i miss big profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
It is extremely difficult to figure out the right strategy when it comes to the Crypto world. And to be able to do it right, it is absolutely vital to take experts help and to me this guy Michael at On-Chain is sensational! If I call him the BEST ICO Consultant, it will NOT be incorrect. He is truly a gem of a guy and even better guide. Just don’t miss him if you are serious on your career ahead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
January 02, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
actually for trading I use the usual way just like buying cheap at selling expensive but for example if I was stuck in a price that decreased and want to cut loss then I immediately tradingkan capital again to another coin ,,
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 02, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
every people have their own strategy for trading.
someone can do a hit and run method , daily trade and monthly trade.
but for me I just do a Hit and run now. searching many reference and news from trusted crypto signal.
and if already find a coin to buy or sell I just do it.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 09:41:09 PM
Well first you need to choose the right alt coin to which you have a reasonable confidence. Then you can wait for a specific amount of time when to sell it. you can also do portion, which means that you sell some while you hold some of your coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
I do not have a clear strategy. Sometimes the coin falls heavily, more than 30 percent of the purchase, but I do not want to sell it, because it's a good project. That's how I get the coins for the average investment term. Profit, too, is always different. Sometimes 10%, sometimes 50% turned out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
January 02, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
Unfortunately I do not have a clear trading strategy yet. Because of this I often make mistakes and buy coins which go down. I hope that in the future I will be able to make the right choice much better))
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 02, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
my trading strategy is prefer to hold altcoin which i think is good coin with many considerations and after reaching profit 30%-60% i will sell it.

I have more sophisticated strategy I guess. Let me try to explain it! Let's say I have a coin that costs 1000usd total in my portfolio. Whenever it increases %50 I sell %20 of it. For example if value increases to 1500usd I cash out 300usd to spend and I would still have 1200usd in my portfolio. By using this strategy I made a lot of money in 2017.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
ussually i buy altcoins when down in 25% and more.. then i will take profit when altcoins going back up to 10%-20%
i do it everyday to get profit in daily
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
With a market going up every strategy work fine. More important seems to me what to do when the market going down?

I'm a newbie investing in crypto since end of november, i have around 75% in long investments and 25% for daytrading.
Long investment i put money in XRP, WAVES, STRAT and NEO, for daytrading i pick trending coins like ADA and TRX.
Pages:
Jump to: