Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 22. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
Before trading i will know about the coins market value, its past and also companies strategy for market or future. If i found good & sound strategy of company. Then i will invest in for long term. But also i had take one option when coin is growing i withdraw some coins up to my investment. And balance coins are placed there for risk free long term investment. That investment gives me good return.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 02:40:47 AM
my strategy is when i bought a coin and then i hold it until i feel i get the best deal or maybe i get a profit. so in my opinion, it is not about how long you hold your coin, but it is about how much money you will get
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 03, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Similarly, I am looking 20%-25% profit but sometimes alt coins are giving 50% profit in few days, so most of the time I am waiting for the rise. Someone mentioned 3 portion strategy, that made a lot of sense.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
January 03, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
day trading i look for anywhere from 15-25%+ gain. The trick is not getting greedy! Don't forget to set stop losses in overly bullish markets.

other coins which I plan on going longer on, i will hodl untill i reach 100% and sell 50% then the rest are free and it doesn't matter. They are the easiest hodls.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
January 03, 2018, 01:44:25 AM
First is to get back your investment, so I sell 30% when price is 2x, which is easy in cryptomarket. Then I just do traiding, buying on bottom and selling on top. Since I got back my investment, I feel free to do risky moves, like buying when things go south. But only if I believe in team and product.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
I just bought the altcoins in trading that I was selling when I was here because I did not have time or time to wait for it just when I was about to raise the price I just sold it.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 03, 2018, 01:09:17 AM
I think it's important to be patient with the key to good trading because we do not know how the next developments and should be monitored. so holding a coin for a long time will give you a lot of profit
Activity: 420
January 03, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
I never got the chance to trade but I guess if I will do that, I will buy when the value is low or cheap then sell it once the value fluctuates high.
its easy to say, what you do when price after your buy going down. I know you can say wait when its going up again, but it take a lot of time and your moneys freeze.
My opinion need to create saving order, if your predict not work on one way you have another which save your misstake
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 03, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
I never got the chance to trade but I guess if I will do that, I will buy when the value is low or cheap then sell it once the value fluctuates high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
essentially we have to buy at a cheap price and sell at the price above it ..
so you have to know also the development of the platform that issued the coin ..
because it also affects the price of coin ...
if developers frequently update, and care about its cryptocurrency community, then the price of the coin will also continue to rise as the community is formed
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 03, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
Know your coin!
Monitor it for a while before investing with it.
Some of them are really short term because of day traders but some are also for long term.
With the coins that are long term you can see dumps, but you should not panic. You shouldve expected that from the start if you really know your coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 12:25:05 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

never make target, so if a coin down, i will buy it..and if coin rise, i will sell it....
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 03, 2018, 12:20:47 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Generally speaking, I will hold two months, if I buy altcoin, but most of the time I invest in the ICO project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

My trading strategy is similar like investment, use long time period and martiangle money management. Before buy coin, I have to know coin track record history at least a year before and the volume for today. After that, see where is the third top/ bottom price action to decides stop loss and take profit area. Start buy and hold, mostly 2 - 3 month and take profit. Just like that.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 03, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
I think I don't have a good strategy in trading that's why I don't invest my money to trading and I think if you are going to trading you must be ready in other peoples attitude because being patient in trading hardiest thing that I know that can make you up.
Activity: 84
January 03, 2018, 12:01:39 AM
Buy coins when it is in low price and sell it when the price is high. Otherwise, you gonna hold your coin until six months, then wait for the right timing to sell it. Everybody want to earn more money, so we are all wise in investing here.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
January 02, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
I invest in short term, I usually keep few days and sell in 10-20% profit. It's good strategy in my opinion.

Your strategy is good, but it only works in a growing market. I would have added to the portfolio of the top coins on them. As well as holding bitcoin for diversification.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
I look for hype project because hype > all.

I found this project and the hype is getting started

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681021.new
Activity: 392
January 02, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
My strategy is always follow the trend, when an altcoins price increase, i will follow the trend and buy that coins too and when the price increase up to 10% i will sell all the coins and enjoy the profits. I also invest on a good ICOs, especially if the project is really good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 02, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

I think in the trade process, you have to have a plan and a strategy. this is the speculation that traders always do. I think if you have not been familiar with how to trade. you better take the time and look for many reference learning about the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: