Pages:
Author

Topic: Your thoughts on Facebook's GlobalCoin - page 18. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 3
 I have also heard  about the upcoming Facebook coin and i fervently pray it becomes a reality . the introduction of cryptocurrency into  facebook will be a great addition to the cryptoworld and more people will adopt the blockchain technology considering the number of facebook users.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
GlobalCoin is coming. What are your thoughts on this new Facebook-made altcoin? What have you heard about it?

If this coin, be introduced into the public then i am sure, it will be bought by almost all crypto users, it will be soldout i am sure of it, as we all know how powerful facebook is in terms of its marketing, and its one of the marketing giants in terms of promotion, so maybe the price could be more higher compared to the others.

Wow, good point. I myself would be enticed to buy this and see where it leads me. But yeah, no way it can rival Bitcoin at all. It may be on the top coins in CMC but BTC is here to stay.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
GlobalCoin is coming. What are your thoughts on this new Facebook-made altcoin? What have you heard about it?

I read a lot of threads on it, and it is this the topic of the month, this is forthcoming it used to be speculation but now everything is concrete I don't see any problem with Globalcoin we need more coins coming from a big company or create by popular personality, it's been a long time since we had a huge project and investors are waiting for the opportunity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
This can be considered a huge news for the crypto market, it marks a large-scale company like facebook participating in the crypto market. I hope this is the beginning of crypto being more widely known and the government will facilitate crypto development. Anyway, this is a very good news.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
starting from the name everything is wrong with this coin. it is not even a "global" coin because they are excluding a bunch of countries from their list and state that they don't allow them to use their token which shows the next biggest problem with it which is its centralization!
not to mention that this is Facebook and they are known for selling their user's information to the government.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

If this coin, be introduced into the public then i am sure, it will be bought by almost all crypto users, it will be soldout i am sure of it, as we all know how powerful facebook is in terms of its marketing, and its one of the marketing giants in terms of promotion, so maybe the price could be more higher compared to the others.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
It will surely have good impact on crypto market in general but some are saying it will outrival bitcoin which is very hard to believe for me ,globalcoin will do fine no doubt but can't rival bitcoin
Here's the simple comparison:
Facebook's so called "globalcoin"-A centralized token which is backed by a multi-billion USD corporation.
Bitcoin-A real cryptocurrency that is backed only by it's community.
It will be a nasty fight,I guess. Cry
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It will surely have good impact on crypto market in general but some are saying it will outrival bitcoin which is very hard to believe for me ,globalcoin will do fine no doubt but can't rival bitcoin

It cannot rival Bitcoin, I agree with that, I share the same perspective.

However, what makes you think that it will have a good impact on the crypto market in general? Because it inevitably raises awareness for cryptotechnology & DeFi?
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I have heard this news on our national television, and this is probably the right news. Facebook will deploy it in 2020, I think it will have a very good impact on the market when opening a trend for the world's leading companies to enter the crypto market, from which more money will flow into this market.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: