Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 11. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi
I would like to go to 2010 so I can buy thousands of bitcoin for less then a penny
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
While money has no intrinsic value, I'd like to be rich, so my first destination is 2008.

I prepare and get a lot of CPUs...

I get 25,000 bitcoins.

Than I travel back to the present, and live large.

However inventing a time machine might start some sort of weird race, where people that can travel in time faster and more efficiently can control more of the world's resources. It might also create chaos in the environment.

Bring back more evolved viruses to a past without the cures might even destroy the world. (You bring back antibiotic resistant, viruses)

So, one should not travel too far back in time as the risk of contamination of the past is increased, with the possible consequences of a great loss of life and change of events.

Perhaps I would give the world plans for efficient electric cars so that technology would accelerate and be ready years in advance.

Sounds like a epic plan.

I`d just the same, but try to get ASIC`s miners and dominate everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
I'd visit the future (say 5 years) and write down every nonce that successfully mines a new block on the blockchain. Only to then find out that the nonce need is being computed also based on the coinbase address (address that receives the reward) and therefore useless for me to claim that reward  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
While money has no intrinsic value, I'd like to be rich, so my first destination is 2008.

I prepare and get a lot of CPUs...

I get 25,000 bitcoins.

Than I travel back to the present, and live large.

However inventing a time machine might start some sort of weird race, where people that can travel in time faster and more efficiently can control more of the world's resources. It might also create chaos in the environment.

Bring back more evolved viruses to a past without the cures might even destroy the world. (You bring back antibiotic resistant, viruses)

So, one should not travel too far back in time as the risk of contamination of the past is increased, with the possible consequences of a great loss of life and change of events.

Perhaps I would give the world plans for efficient electric cars so that technology would accelerate and be ready years in advance.
Activity: 239
I'd go 200+ years into the future, I'd love to see all the crazy new inventions, or if the human race has managed to extinct itself already.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I would go to some time in the middle ages. I love all that sort of stuff.. Learning about the weapons, doctors everything is so fascinating.
To be honest any time period between 0 BC (well earlier would be fine to) and say late 1800's would amaazzzing. It makes me sad sometimes we will never see any of that stuff, and just have to learn about it in history books or the internet.

I would of made a great knight, fighting dragons and what not.. yes yes I know dragons aren't real :p
Activity: 273
1988, when the stock crash hard..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
I go back on August 2013 when bitcoin is still 100+ I will bought and sell it on December 2013. Going back in time for more than 2 years could change history some member of my family may not be born.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I would go to 2009/2010. I would invest in Bitcoin and all the right altcoins and buy/mine and sell at exactly the right times. For example, I would buy/mine thousands of BTC back when they were worth pennies each and LTC just after coblee posts his [ANN] thread. Then I'd sell most of it during the November spike and invest in BCNext's Nxt IPO. I'd sell most of my Nxt shortly afterwards and if everything goes well, I should be a multimillionaire by the end of it all. Smiley
Activity: 84
Activity: 252
Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?
Can I make more than one trip?

First let's visit Jesus/get a DNA sample/establish the real father & planet of his birth.
1963: Find out who really had Kennedy killed, and maybe be able to stop the murder.
How about 1955? One of the happiest periods in American history...Live by a nice lake and do nothing but fish and "design modern computers"  Cheesy

Eloha (Raelians) believe that Jesus was his own father (actually the semen was implanted from a UFO).
Activity: 378
To the day bitcoin release.... and I will buy as much as I can..
Activity: 252
2012, so i would have *saved* those 10 btc i bought, instead of buying heroin
Activity: 99
I would go back to 2012 and accept the 15 bitcon offer someone made to me.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I would go back to 2009 so I could mine a lot of Bitcoins then I would come back when NTC was $1200 and sell Tongue
Activity: 127
I'd Love to go back 1997, which is my Senior High School. I can see her everyday, just love her a lot, 'till today. It's to complicated, could just as friends only. Even she didn't give me an answer when I ask her to be my girl, she always looking for me at the school Sad
For now, I can only see her maybe once in a week.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
any year between 1939 to 1945 or 2050
Activity: 560
0. I want to see Jesus Christ  .
Activity: 129
Go back to 1995, when I had to get beating from my dad so i can avoid the worse beating that change my life.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
If you're going to go back to make money instead of mining you could do it a lot more simply.  If you had advance warning just print out the winning lottery ticket numbers and win 1 or 2 jackpots (I don't think you want to win more to set off alarm bells).  Or anonymously you could probably hit some big sports betting jackpots or invest in Microsoft or something.  

But yeah being alive during Jesus' life would be amazing.

But yeah being alive during Jesus' life would be amazing.

Why?

It would be cool to see if Jesus was from the same planet as Satoshi.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: