Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 2. (Read 1372 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 26, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
Well, right now ICO market is dead, so the way how to find most promising ICOs is next, I am searching here, on bitcointalk, then I chat in telegram and find best suggestions
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 26, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
Honestly, most ICO projects I find with the help of the most promising bounty managers!
but there are always a lot of people taking part in such bounties and the payments are very small at the end of the campaign
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 26, 2018, 08:51:41 AM
I always use one rating website - it is called icodrops l, because only here you can find good and objective ratings, and simply listing on this website tells a lot of good things about ICO project.
Activity: 714
December 26, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
All ICOs seem very promising, but of course there are certainly those that are truly promising and very good for investment. And ICO promises that we have to look at the projects that do this. Like IronX for example, IronX is a very good project that has a background in Exchange. If this successful exchange project is certainly one of the promising ICOs. But if the project is not good it might be ICO which cannot be expected and cannot make a profit if you invest there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 26, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
Honestly, most ICO projects I find with the help of the most promising bounty managers!
Activity: 182
December 26, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?
Now of course I take the ico with a couple of channels in the telegram , and of course I look at icobench but the rating there is not looking as usual there bought ratings
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I would say ico websites since they are the ones that list all of the icos that are coming out but the downside is that they have ALL the icos listed there so both the good ones and the ones that are not good are going to be there and it is going to be up to you to make sure that you are putting your money into the right coins by researching them
Activity: 434
December 24, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
I am guided by the managers who lead the project. There are managers with a good reputation and minimal risk. Such as yahoo62278, Sandra Evans, aTriz
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 24, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Well there are a lot of sites that provide the newest ICO's that appeared, for example Bountyhive.But you can do research on your own and see if the projects have a good idea and a promising plan.You can find even here on Bitcointalk threads where people are posting ICO's but you risk to sign in a scam so , be careful.
Activity: 1190
December 24, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
To see the promising ICO, of course we all have to look at the project that carried out the ICO. If it's good and potential, I'm sure I'll promise. There are so many ways to find good ICO. You can search on the platform or in this forum. So promising ico can be seen from the project too.
Activity: 546
December 24, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

I look at new ICOs on this forum and analyze its carefully in order to invest in reliable projects. Before profit was just after listing, but now nothing. You need to wait 1-2 year or more.
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

I believe that Bitcointalk becomes an excellent solution for finding promising ICOs. Also, some promising ICO can be found on reliable ratings. But after a preliminary selection, you need to conduct your own careful study of the project, make sure you have a strong development team, good plans and development opportunities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
I use the Icoalert application, it is very convenient and always relevant, they also have their own podcas
Activity: 196
December 21, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
I trust exclusively proven managers who have never let me down yet and thanks to them I earn good money all the time
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 05:17:40 PM
The way to find most promising ICOs is to find your hidden gems in this crypto currency flow.
There is a list on ICOs rating sites and you have to select best ones, it is not that easy!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:14:03 PM
There are many place to find good ICOs but the best among them is Bitcointalk and ICO Drops. These two platforms are exceptional and after getting ICOs on them, one still need to do further research before investing and be ready to be responsible for the outcome of the investment.
Activity: 140
December 21, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
First you need to check and fully familiarize yourself with the official document. You need to know the goals and objectives of the ICO project. Next, you need to check the leadership of the ICO project to find out how it affects the implementation of tasks. And you need to evaluate the product carefully.
Activity: 182
December 20, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
I only use this forum for all this. I think that there are all the prsp projects
GIGZI
December 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
I participated in several channels in the telegram to find the best ICO to invest. But not all projects are successful, but there are many opportunities for us to choose good ones.
I suggest that you don't easily trust the telegram channel, you better make sure the new project by looking at the gift page, you can see a lot of projects there, and you can determine it faster
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 20, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
First of all, I always look at the icodrops website, also the cryptodiffer and the ratings of Jan Balina. Having selected the projects I like most, I begin to study each individually.
Pages:
Jump to: