Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 166. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
My very best to all of you, ...

And to you mate, Merry Christmas Zeit team.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I tend to agree with you, AG 18.

It's a bit spammy to post such a long & GFX-heavy ad here, on the pretext that it's because we're pro-PoS. I wouldn't be in the least bit unhappy if it was removed & the poster given a gentle talking to - even if this is supposed to be the season for 'goodwill to all men'.

That decision is not mine to make, but I'd like to offer my 'advance support' to those who do have the ability/permissions to make it.

Due to the exceptionally mild weather here in the UK (10* C above what it should be) I haven't been able to do as much (Blake-256) mining as I thought I would, but I'm still amassing a few LTC here & there, which I'm gonna use to increase my Zeit-bag while the price is so conducive.

By the time we begin our THIRD YEAR of existence - with a rock-solid coin/wallet, a clear vision of the future, a talented Dev, the mighty ZeitKnights & such an intelligent & patient community behind us, I have no doubt that 2016 will be another successful year for #ZEITCOIN.

My very best to all of you, those of all faiths and of none, as the new solar year begins. Whether you celebrate or merely tolerate this 'holiday season', may you know health, peace & love.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
because u are friends of POS income coins
i wana share this with u
not only about POS but also about ultra rate crypto assets!

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

(first round only two legendary10 are avaiable and both have a bid already!)

(The Allnatt Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset)is at 2.6 BTC

and other /The Moussaieff Red Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset) at 3.5 BTC already

so in fact both stones of phase 1 are above starting bid of phase 2 already

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
And on a lighter note, I went to see the new Star Wars movie last night. I think I can sum it up in one word: HOLY SHIT THAT MOVIE WAS F'IN AMAZING!! J.J. Abrams and Disney is exactly what that franchise needed. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of Disney at first, but they did not disappoint. The acting was great. The dialogue was great. The special effects and sound effects were great. There was no annoying Jar Jar Binks or characters of the sort. There were no ridiculous, obviously CGI battle droids. The CGI was much more realistic than Episodes I, II, and III. I won't post any spoilers as I'm sure not everyone has seen it yet. But I HIGHLY recommend seeing this movie.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Just wanted to make an addition to Kikklo's list:-

One MAJOR reason why Zeit will conquer all is that, unlike fiat currency, it is created without debt attached. It is this factor  - debt - that must INEVITABLY lead to the collapse of the dollar/pound/euro/yuan etc. Because there isn't, and never will be, the money to pay off the creation debt. It's a mathematical certainty.

So yes, there will come a day when 1 Zeit will buy up every dollar in existence, because that dollar won't even be worth the fabric & ink it's made off.

It's maybe more forward-looking to think of the value of Zeit not in terms of the 'monopoly money' we are currently forced to use, but in terms which make more sense in the real (post-fiat) world -

Like how many Zeit it takes to buy a loaf of bread. Or a pound of rice. Or a bottle of beer.

It is those who take the long-term view - as opposed to those who are only interested in a 'quick buck' - who will be the (deserving) beneficiaries of our future success.   
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
Hi, do someone know some way to do zeitcoin investments? some dice site allowing investing or similar?

thanks in advance

Zeitcoin itself is an investment, paying at 20% this year , and then 15 % starting in a few months and then only 5% the year after.
I would suggest just buying ZEIT and holding until the mainstream arrives, that is when coin prices will skyrocket.

As far as Dice games , there are two, I know of
http://dice.crypto-with.in/zeitcoin
&
https://yobit.net/en/dice/ZEIT

Cool
Thanks for mentioning this http://dice.crypto-with.in/zeitcoin,   this and other services we are exploring are in their infancy and can go up and down as we try to evolve them.
This is experimental and only for fun / small betting but if you would like to try your luck there is also a http://wheels.crypto-with.in/zeitcoin/
The dice above is also experimental but we are experimenting with various things to help make crypto currency more engaging, useful and interesting for the general public.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Can't wait to see what it will be next year. 
ZEITKnights will in Time overpower these dark forces, and when our Knights are between 100 & 300 members , these dark forces will fall before ZEIT
, like a feather in a Huricane !!!   
we need some Zeitknight like Mark Zuckerberg,Bill Gates .Then it will be 1$ very soon  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1092
ZEIT

Why is ZEIT going to achieve $1 in the future.
Some believe this is not possible.

Here are some of the reasons, it is not only possible but certain (IMO).

1.  All of the money spent to mine ZEIT flows directly into the Price of ZEIT
    It is not wasted on ASICS like in PoW coins.

2.  Proof of Stake coins are more prone to be held, as selling your principle amount will decrease your ability to manufacture more when the price is higher.

3.  This coin was designed for Global use, which in Time , will have a Global Economy and a worldwide base of users that use alone will generate Value.

4.  ZEITKnights will decrease the amount of ZEIT slowly to allow more people to join , until the point we begin selling nothing more than the interest generated by our coins.

Question people have is why is the price not higher right now.
1.  PoW Miners from the initial Birth of ZEIT are still dumping , as they lack the vision to recognize the value in a PoS coin, they only recognize the value of their ASICS (which are losing value every 2 weeks) .
2.  There are traders that make money , buying the dumps , and then placing the same coins for sell at a few walls above where they purchased. They always cause a downward pressure in price.
3.  Our unknown enemy that also hits our Web Site with DDOS attacks and play games on the markets. (Shows they are Afraid of What ZEIT will Become!)

ZEITKnights will in Time overpower these dark forces, and when our Knights are between 100 & 300 members , these dark forces will fall before ZEIT
, like a feather in a Huricane !!!   Cheesy

Just to place some things in perspective , while some feel trapped beneath sell walls, realize this is the time to get ZEIT cheap because even if you add up all of the sell walls on all of our exchanges, they could all be wiped away today in 1 fell swoop for less than 4 thousand dollars.
That Buys every ZEIT for sale on every Exchange!!!

Cool

FYI:
Last Oct. you could get 100 million ZEIT for ~$78.
This Dec. 2015 to get that same 100 Million ZEIT , it would cost you over $1369.14 .
That is a growth rate of 17.55 times in a litte over a year, no one can or will match ZEIT .
Can't wait to see what it will be next year.   Wink
legendary
hm ...  it looks like impossible  Grin  it will happen it 20 years only Huh

LOL,
Rome was not built in a day,
Zamelot will also take longer than a day.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
How much should be mark cap for Zeit coin if Zeit will be 0.1 $ ?

money supply is 33,000,000,000 atm so mktcap @$0.10 = 3,300,000,000 USD

lol,  guess it might be a long road to a dollar    Roll Eyes   Grin
hm ...  it looks like impossible  Grin  it will happen it 20 years only Huh
legendary
Activity: 1894

money supply is 33,000,000,000 atm so mktcap @$0.10 = 3,300,000,000 USD

lol,  guess it might be a long road to a dollar    Roll Eyes   Grin
legendary
legendary
Hi, do someone know some way to do zeitcoin investments? some dice site allowing investing or similar?

thanks in advance

Zeitcoin itself is an investment, paying at 20% this year , and then 15 % starting in a few months and then only 5% the year after.
I would suggest just buying ZEIT and holding until the mainstream arrives, that is when coin prices will skyrocket.

As far as Dice games , there are two, I know of
http://dice.crypto-with.in/zeitcoin
&
https://yobit.net/en/dice/ZEIT

Cool
legendary
Activity: 966

thanks in advance
legendary
Well Said , Sir Ray.   Smiley
Totally Agreed.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I don't think that Cryptsy will delist ZEIT.
They have a huge amount of ZEIT which currently sleeps in a cold wallet after the DDOS attack.
Delisting is no solution. Cryptsy could try to sell their ZEIT on other exchanges.
As a knight I stand for an open coin. Everyone can use or trade it for whatever. Cryptsy, Gambling sites and Cryptodouble included.
It has nothing to do with our goals. It's the peculiarity of decentralization.  Wink
The knights can help ZEIT, but we cannot control every single ZeitCoin.

Cheers,
Ray
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
i agree request delisting from cryptsy. unfortunately btc market not viable for zeit atm with current prices. kind of stuck between rock and hard place.
Agree. We have to wait for the next wave up in ZEIT before moving out of LTC market completely. How long it may take? Good question, don't know, but we have to make sure that the interest in ZEIT is still present when it happens.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
i agree request delisting from cryptsy. unfortunately btc market not viable for zeit atm with current prices. kind of stuck between rock and hard place.
Jump to: