Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 192. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

It can not be that one or two or three Knights make a sacrifice for everyone! When the benefits are for everyone!

Yesterday I spent my money buying ZEIT up to 294 litoshis! And for what? For the rest see comfortable good film to watch how it ends! It's not like that !!!!  Sad

This price manipulation is the work of one bot(or two if you count both craptsy markets). Craptsy ALWAYS has the lowest price and it's often half what it is at the other markets due to this manipulation. Just watch the fake price action at craptsy for a few minutes and this fact becomes clear. It's obvious a well stocked bot is manipulating the price discovery mechanism and holding ZeitCoin down.

To combat this we all need to work together and break the bot's owner. I've added 40LTCs worth of buy support to the already large order at 168 on the craptsy ZEIT/LTC market. Infighting and blaming each other isn't going to help, but if we all work together and make a huge wall then the bot will either break itself trying to drop the price even lower or we'll all get really cheap ZeitCoin. I believe the bot will take down the price as soon as litecoin gains significant ground against BTC & fiat, so help break JP Morgan ...er the manipulator by piling on at 168.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
OK,

Lets be clear this is not a race that is over today , or next week.

This is a Marathon , that will last for years before the Final Winner is chosen.

If the price lowers , then that allows new people to enter at a lower price, also allowing more Knights to meet the requirements of joining in March of 2016. It also shakes out the ones that have no faith in Zeit, and would just dump later anyway.

Lets step back for a minute.
Last year we were only $22,000 market cap, we were at ~$200,000 before the litecoin pump,
that pump placed us, over $700,000 in less than a month. Those craving cash sold out to get a quick buck, their choice. This lower Zeit to currently $394,977, that is still almost a doubling from 2 months ago.
So in 2 months our Marketcap doubled and now everyone is worried about the sky falling ?  Huh

When I look at this we are doing Amazing well , especially considering Zeit is less than 2 years old.

Cool

FYI:
Why Zeit can't lose, if the price of Litecoin keeps rising , then our market cap keep growing, even if dumpers dump.
If Litecoin hit rock bottom, then everyone would buy up zeit so fast, that our Marketcap would skyrocket.
Zeit is the only WIN / WIN coin out there.
Something to thing about.   Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We aren't sitting idle, Capser2.0
Without the active knighthood neither the high of 485 nor stopping the dump at 142 were possible.
There are 4-6 active knights, but we need all knights. That was the primary idea behind.
Criticism isn't the solution but support.
I personally have 100 LTC in buy support - how much do you have?

Visit the official forum - there you'll find a hidden area prepared for the knights. (Sanctum of Knights)

Cheers,
Ray

OK thanks Rent_a_Ray! Smiley
I will be more active from now on, having some LTC or BTC available for withstand crashes like these. And I think we should all do the same, and act when necessary to avoid unacceptable collapses.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
We aren't sitting idle, Capser2.0
Without the active knighthood neither the high of 485 nor stopping the dump at 142 were possible.
There are 4-6 active knights, but we need all knights. That was the primary idea behind.
Criticism isn't the solution but support.
I personally have 100 LTC in buy support - how much do you have?

Visit the official forum - there you'll find a hidden area prepared for the knights. (Sanctum of Knights)

Cheers,
Ray

It can not be that one or two or three Knights make a sacrifice for everyone! When the benefits are for everyone!

Yesterday I spent my money buying ZEIT up to 294 litoshis! And for what? For the rest see comfortable good film to watch how it ends! It's not like that !!!!  Sad
The main function of the exchange markets is to provide liquidity to the people who need it, and also to acquire a serious currency savings, in our case ZEIT.
A healthy currency is one that has a volume of trade interesting and important and that does not vary much in price! It is tolerable to vary by 20% for occasional needs of large holders, but very large variations works against us all we want to ZEIT!

Suggestion to solve this: That the large holders of ZEIT have about 5 u 10% of its liquid capital well in LTC or BTC, to meet the occasional needs and demands of other holders who need cash, and prevent collapses of ZEIT in a way unacceptable!

It is a bestiality that an individual sells 20 million of ZEIT and the price falls more than 40% !!!!!!!!!!!!!
There 31,964,912,390 ZEIT in circulation, and an individual sells 20,000,000 (0.06%) and produces a disaster!!!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree with CapSer, this downtrend, though temporary I'm sure, is alarming. We were making great strides and have come too far to allow our coin to be trashed by dumpers looking to make a quick buck off of the LTC pump. That goes against the grain of our strive for this coin to be a long term investment.
One one hand, it is good that weak hands are handing over their coins for cheap, but on the other hand, losing that much value in that short of a time does not look good for potential new investors.
Now, I will be the first to admit that I am nowhere near genius level when it comes to investing, so maybe I've got it all wrong. Someone please correct me if I do so that I can learn something about it. But anyway, as a Knight, I am more than willing to forego the interest I would earn and move a few million Zeit into some walls if this action would help stabilize and prevent further losses.

The Knights and large holders of ZEIT must assume greater responsibility for this currency. We should not allow ZEIT crash down from 487 to 142 litoshis in just a week! It is a bestiality! Seems a discartable currency, low quality and little serious!
The consequence: Many sell orders at prices gift of people losing confidence in the currency!  Angry
We must do something about it! So that does not happen again in the future!!!
We must to design a plan of action now!  Sad
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
So happy... bought some cheap ZEIT!!!  Grin

Everyone a big hug!
And I'm also taking advantage of these prices to buy cheap ZEIT  Smiley

absolutely +1 Cheesy Buy-time Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
LTC has been recovering vs BTC and fiat, so the craptsy auto market rigging bot sprang into action and lowered the bid and asks accordingly by dumping Zeit...mostly onto its own bids. It seems to be trying to maintain a peg to a specific BTC or fiat value. I'm having a bit of trouble envisioning a scenario where this market rigging directly benefits the bot's owner. Someone mentioned arbitrage, but exploiting price discrepancies between markets entails buying at the market with the lowest ask and selling at the market with the highest bid not dumping onto your own bids at the same market. The craptsy Zeit/XRP market seems to be similarly rigged.

I had buy support at craptsy around 235, but pulled it just as the bot dumped 50m or so Zeitcoin down to 221. I intend to mostly ignore the rigged craptsy Zeit markets going forward, but if there's a clear opportunity to punish the bot's owner I'll probably take advantage. 

Everyone a big hug!
And I'm also taking advantage of these prices to buy cheap ZEIT  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
the most plausible theory is btc-e administrators pumping their coins as i have seen 5-6 times in the past two years in this community. if you notice PPC, NVC, NMC all had pumps as well. Before you say "well that is LTC profits going into other coins" explain the 800BTC buy wall moving up the PPC orderbook during its pump.

another option is okcoin futures traders accumulating LTC all week long in anticipation of their BTC pump hours before settlement. I can see them taking all that LTC they acquired during the week and 10x shorting it right before they ran the quarterly futures price up to $360. Logic dictates if BTC makes a run everyone will abandon their alts for BTC.

BTW i hope whoever sold all their zeit for LTC held the LTC.  Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

I heard about this, and I think this is actually the most plausible theory of why litecoin is rising in the first place. Halving, Greek Crisis and Bitcoin spam attack are all side issues compared to this.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Note to Dumpers,

Please refill your sell orders on SouthXchange, ZEIT/LTC market

Someone ate them all up.  Cheesy

legendary
OK what you guys are saying is that...
Are you including me in that "guys"? I'm only saying that I believe bots are not so important and/or effective in manipulating prices as some people claim. That's all.

Nope,   Grin
Was not including you in that guys.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

If that's the case, do you have any BTC to put on the bid side on Cryptopia? Cuz I added liquidity on the ask side at 8-10 satoshi. No liquidity, no trading. It's that simple.

Unless of course you're afraid that someone will actually sell you a bunch of Zeit for cheap. Tongue

I'm working on it. I don't have tons of money at my disposal to be throwing around at exchanges, but I do what I can.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I agree there are some shady dealings going on right now. And I will admit that after seeing Zeit take a tumble from being in the top 50 on coinmarketcap for several days to being pushed back down into the 80s, it was a slap in the face. We need to face facts and accept that we are likely never again going to see the dirt cheap Zeit of a few months ago. And even though Zeit is still relatively cheap, we have got to start doing more dealings in the two exchanges where we have a BTC pairing.

I made a post about a week ago for putting in some buy support at YoBit on the BTC market, which went completely ignored. Cryptopia and YoBit are both very good up and coming exchanges. If Cryptsy wants to black ball us by saying they require us to have 50BTC daily volume in order to put us back on the BTC pairing, then to hell with them. If Poloniex wants to be dicks and not respond to emails, then to hell with them. We can get the volume we need on the BTC pairing at Cryptopia and YoBit and let those exchanges reap the benefits and leave Poloniex and Cryptsy outside crying in the rain.

Just my two cents. Ignore it again if you want. But as for me, all of my trades from here on out will be with Cryptopia and YoBit.

If that's the case, do you have any BTC to put on the bid side on Cryptopia? Cuz I added liquidity on the ask side at 8-10 satoshi. No liquidity, no trading. It's that simple.

Unless of course you're afraid that someone will actually sell you a bunch of Zeit for cheap. Tongue

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
OK what you guys are saying is that...
Are you including me in that "guys"? I'm only saying that I believe bots are not so important and/or effective in manipulating prices as some people claim. That's all.
Jump to: