Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 195. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Bottom line, let's apply to Poloniex to get some quality service and decent volume. that would either make our big guy improve their service or they will lose the volume with ZEIT. Cryptopia and yobit (and comkort) will never be a real threat.

If you can apply to Poloniex, and get a response , let me know and I will provide you with any zeit info needed, but in the past , they did not even email back a no thank you.
So me personally have no interest in them, but if they will respond to you , I can get any zeit info requested for you to give them.

Let me know.

Cool

FYI:
Personally like Cryptopia's design & marketplace and it is based in New Zealand.
and SouthXchange translates to Spanish, and Yobit to Russian & Chineese
Cryptsy is the major US exchange.
Poloniex or Bittrex would just be another US Exchange.
Bter we won the voting , but they don't seem to check it.  Tongue
Their Loss.

Poloniex has P2P LENDING and Margin trading, which are features that traders like. Being listed here will provide a number of other advantages other exchanges don't.

Please put in a request here:

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Rent-A-Ray, we're going to especially need you to put in the request and tick the box at this link saying you're the developer. We're going to need other Devs (if any) to also put in that application. 

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Bottom line, let's apply to Poloniex to get some quality service and decent volume. that would either make our big guy improve their service or they will lose the volume with ZEIT. Cryptopia and yobit (and comkort) will never be a real threat.

If you can apply to Poloniex, and get a response , let me know and I will provide you with any zeit info needed, but in the past , they did not even email back a no thank you.
So me personally have no interest in them, but if they will respond to you , I can get any zeit info requested for you to give them.

Let me know.

Cool

FYI:
Personally like Cryptopia's design & marketplace and it is based in New Zealand.
and SouthXchange translates to Spanish, and Yobit to Russian & Chineese
Cryptsy is the major US exchange.
Poloniex or Bittrex would just be another US Exchange.
Bter we won the voting , but they don't seem to check it.  Tongue
Their Loss.

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
theres always the option to pay 3btc to get listed at bittrex. seems a bit steep atm but might be doable with a crowdfund style.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
The BTC markets at Cryptopia and YoBit are working just fine. Wink
sure, but the volume is more than questionable.

How are they supposed to see more volume if people avoid them because they have low volume? Chicken or egg...take your pick. Meanwhile what impetus does cryptsy have to suck less when there's near zero competition for alt coin markets and everyone just keeps going back for more abuse? Many rightly complain about cryptsy's lousy service, but they do nothing to address the issue.

Besides there have been several days recently when Cryptopia has moved more Zeit than Cryptsy, there are just a whole lot less bots there trading back and forth to each other. Zeitcoin is among Cryptopia's top markets most days.
It is not really chicken an' egg problem. If it was, you would see some more volume in other altcoins. But you don't see it for ZEIT, you don't see it for other coins either ( I have some other coins at Cryptopia waiting to be sold for three months right now. Not that they are worth much, I am not even risking pennies, but that shows more or less where the problem is. There are 2-3 big exchanges that handle most of the altcoin volume now. If you want to have new players in the picture (exchanges) you have to first eliminate one of these big players and then try to substitute it with one of the smaller exchanges. The only way to do the former is to move the volume to the other two big players first. Otherwise the big guy, although it offers crappy service, is fed by the majority that seeks liquidity.

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

How are they supposed to see more volume if people avoid them because they have low volume? Chicken or egg...take your pick. Meanwhile what impetus does cryptsy have to suck less when there's near zero competition for alt coin markets and everyone just keeps going back for more abuse? Many rightly complain about cryptsy's lousy service, but they do nothing to address the issue.

Besides there have been several days recently when Cryptopia has moved more Zeit than Cryptsy, there are just a whole lot less bots there trading back and forth to each other. Zeitcoin is among Cryptopia's top markets most days.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
seeing that B-TER is not gonna list ZEIT any time soon and Cryptsy is not interested in getting us BTC market, I strongly recommend applying to Poloniex.
and BTC-E, Jubi,BTC38,bitfinex  Grin
maybe just ask them and say BEST ZeitCoin should be added  Huh
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
seeing that B-TER is not gonna list ZEIT any time soon and Cryptsy is not interested in getting us BTC market, I strongly recommend applying to Poloniex. This is an old, maybe now even forgotten by some, but very reputable exchange which should guarantee us much more volume than the all non-Cryptsy combined and I beleive we have a decent shot to get admitted there. What is the opinion of the other Knights?

PS. I got another deposit stucked at Cryptsy, this time it is not ZEIT but another coin that is marked as fine in their status list. They are horrendous, I made like 5-6 deposits this year and all got stuck. 100% success rate  Cool. I will have to open a ticket to congratulate them, if my deposit gets there without any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1092
hey ,i have one problem .I wanted to by some zeit and my bitcoin blockchane says Unconfirmed Transaction!.How long it can takes ,I am waiting more than a day,i sent only fee 0.00001?

If you are using a BTC wallet on your PC,
try
when you view the transaction , it stays unconfirmed .

Click on Help, Debug, Console,
Type in repairwallet , after the wallet is repaired , the amount in overview should include the unconfirmed amount, Close the wallet , then reopen the wallet , after being open a few minutes , it should resend the transaction automatically.

If you have an online BTC wallet with someone that has this issue, contact their support.

Most BTC transactions take ~1 hour to get where they are going,

Zeit is there in 2 minutes.  Cheesy

Cool

FYI: on july 4th
http://www.coindesk.com/double-spending-risk-bitcoin-network-fork/
Some BTC might require 30 confirms instead of 3
legendary
hey ,i have one problem .I wanted to by some zeit and my bitcoin blockchane says Unconfirmed Transaction!.How long it can takes ,I am waiting more than a day,i sent only fee 0.00001?
someone snagged up that final order at 270. knew it wouldnt last long. feeling jealous

Drat! Foiled by BTC. There's 1/4 million left at SouthXChange for 260! This time I'm waiting for LTC NOT slow azz BTC. Think I gotz this! Smiley
someone snagged up that final order at 270. knew it wouldnt last long. feeling jealous
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
schould I buy ltc!
i want more zeit
How high goes ltc

The higher LTC goes, the more Zeit can afford to fall just to maintain value. Maintaining price is the same as a pump in this instance.

LTC block halving in late August has everything to do with this I think.
legendary
Activity: 1404
He's running a mobile wallet.

Love it, will you make it mainstream? Maybe we can create a shop with Zeitcoin staker for those old a$$ gaming consoles  Cheesy
i heard solarion has a liquid cooled supercomputer solely for running his zeitcoin wallet Cheesy

It's starting to show its age. Saving my pennies for an upgrade.

legendary
should I buy ltc!
i want more zeit
How high goes ltc
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
He's running a mobile wallet.
i heard solarion has a liquid cooled supercomputer solely for running his zeitcoin wallet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1404
Yeah right solarion we all know it's you selling zeit at 250 Shocked

lol

I may consider selling a part of my position at 250.

..250 satoshis maybe. Smiley

Haha, I'll take 1/3 of your stash for 250 satoshis  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: