Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 196. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Yeah right solarion we all know it's you selling zeit at 250 Shocked

lol

I may consider selling a part of my position at 250.

..250 satoshis maybe. Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Yeah right solarion we all know it's you selling zeit at 250 Shocked
kiklo youre a brave one to take this case on!  Cheesy

btw it appears cryptsy is back operational based on the recent massive buy

The two cryptsy markets are still about 24% cheaper than cryptopia or YoBit.

Wish my BTC would clear so I could buy. Been stuck unconfirmed for hours. I paid fees you greedy miners...confirm my transactions! Tongue
kiklo youre a brave one to take this case on!  Cheesy

btw it appears cryptsy is back operational based on the recent massive buy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Seek help
finished his update to 2.0.1.7 coins lost how to do.

Once your Zeit Wallet is completely Synced.
Check your Balance, if the Balance is incorrect.

Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance

If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan
will take a little while but should correct your balance info.

Cool
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Seek help
finished his update to 2.0.1.7 coins lost how to do.
cheap zeit? in relation to litecoin yes  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
how long time it can take to  be zeit at bter ?
Hope the price will go to 40 satoshi  Grin

I was hoping for 20 sats and I predicted 10 sats not too long ago  Grin
if litecoin go up to 15 $ we will se 20 satoshi

I vaguely remember either Ray or Lion won't stop until Zeit goes to 1c or 0.003775566 sats  Grin Grin Grin  

Kiklo's Target Price for Zeit is $1, just a matter of time.    Wink

Cool

FYI:
Will probably squeeze in a nap or 2.
Us old people have to take a break every now and again.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I vaguely remember either Ray or Lion won't stop until Zeit goes to 1c or 0.003775566 sats  Grin Grin Grin 

It was kiklo.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

I was hoping for 20 sats and I predicted 10 sats not too long ago  Grin

I vaguely remember either Ray or Lion won't stop until Zeit goes to 1c or 0.003775566 sats  Grin Grin Grin  
the price should be 10c or 0.03775566 sats, i dont know how you will do it but dont stop until Zeit goes to 10c.  Grin
How many years it can takes. maybe 10 years.maybe more Grin
I hope some investors will push the price up and then it will go up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
What would it take to get a Zeit/BTC pair on Cryptsy? It will surely help with the spread. I vaguely remember a post about Cryptsy double dipping for LTC purchases but I don't think that's the case since people can just buy LTC somewhere else.

Think they told us it'd take some silly volume level that only a tiny percentage of their pairings actually achieve. I forget their exact excuse though. There are BTC pairings at exchanges now running on software not made by 3rd graders though...just almost nobody uses them.

Basically they want this coin to have a consistent volume of 50 BTC per day for an extended period of time before they'll give a the coin a BTC pairing. Never mind that they never give new coins an LTC pairing before "upgrading" them to BTC status. And never mind that they never seem to "downgrade" coins with low trading volume to LTC status, or even delist them entirely due to low volume  (or at least they never announce the delisting).

Of course, with all the issues that Cryptsy has, we need another high volume exchange. One that actually has DECENT CHARTS (I just hate the ones at the other exchanges we are on). poloniex is a PERFECT example of what we should be looking at. BTER would also be a solid choice, but I don't like the charts there as much.
legendary
Activity: 1404

I was hoping for 20 sats and I predicted 10 sats not too long ago  Grin

I vaguely remember either Ray or Lion won't stop until Zeit goes to 1c or 0.003775566 sats  Grin Grin Grin 
legendary

legendary

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
the firesale is real!  Shocked

Think it's just a single whale holding the price down for personal profit at this point. Look at all the identical piddly sell orders on the cryptsy book and how silly cheap lemmings are selling there compared to other exchanges. Mr. Whale says CHA-CHING...thank you very much!

Maybe, but LTC is going way up vs BTC. It's not just us, it's every altcoin that's getting hammered while LTC and BTC are going up (due to the Greek Crisis). But with all these people buying up LTC like hotcakes with BTC (faster than people selling other altcoins), eventually all that LTC is either going to be sold for a nice sum in terms of BTC, or that LTC will be used to pump up the prices of LTC denominated assets.

Either way, any trader would sell for a profit, and simply maintaining a stable price would be the same as pumping the price of Zeit.

A strong LTC is good for Zeit, and any correction in the price of LTC ultimately will be a buying opportunity.
getting delisted on ccex is like being cleared of your std. congratulations to those coins
What would it take to get a Zeit/BTC pair on Cryptsy? It will surely help with the spread. I vaguely remember a post about Cryptsy double dipping for LTC purchases but I don't think that's the case since people can just buy LTC somewhere else.

Think they told us it'd take some silly volume level that only a tiny percentage of their pairings actually achieve. I forget their exact excuse though. There are BTC pairings at exchanges now running on software not made by 3rd graders though...just almost nobody uses them.
legendary
legendary
the firesale is real!  Shocked

Think it's just a single whale holding the price down for personal profit at this point. Look at all the identical piddly sell orders on the cryptsy book and how silly cheap lemmings are selling there compared to other exchanges. Mr. Whale says CHA-CHING...thank you very much!
Jump to: