Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 215. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
HI people Cheesy maybe we can use one platform of croudfunding for invest on zeitcoin Smiley

here and example
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-dark-wallet/x/10987639#/story

sorry if is a litle offtopic inglish its not my lenguaje
pd: we make a spanish translation for "what its zeitcoin ?" if you whant to share great!

https://youtu.be/TSom2_AgFRg
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
Cryptsy Wallet Deposits and Now WithDrawals are Back Down again.   Angry

Maybe they have closed things down to do that rescan that Ray has been mithering the f*** out of them for!  Wink

Yep it could very well be. I have not moved all my ZEIT off cryptsy and into my wallet.
Just to be on the safe side.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy History Photos,   Cheesy
In the Beginning was like this

But Right Now is More Like This .

Personally think there is not enough green liquid in the 3rd flask.  Tongue

Cool
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

Maybe they have closed things down to do that rescan that Ray has been mithering the f*** out of them for!  Wink
legendary

Cryptopia & SouthXchange & Yobit are all working normally.   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Cryptsy should support their real partners. They have more than 80 shitcoins listed. Why not supporting "good" coins?
I don't understand their politics.... There's a symbiosis between us for a long time. Paul, c'mon...
Plz support real coins and kill the shit.
And the answer is "NO". We don't wanna pay money for that.
The Knights are spending more than 3M for charity - every single month.

Cheers,
Sire Ray
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
"I must admit though, that the recurring 'maintenance' issue has knocked my confidence a little and I would be wary of leaving coins on Cryptsy for any length of time"

got 88 million down, 18 million are still "stuck"

ZeitCoin      9000000.10000000 ZEIT   Yes   2015-06-03 17:20:15
Pending
ZeitCoin      9000000.10000000 ZEIT   Yes   2015-06-03 16:40:18
Pending

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I will escalate your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.

It is more than a week for me now (23269 confirmations on the blockchain).
Mullick should just restart the wallet.
Activity: 504
"I must admit though, that the recurring 'maintenance' issue has knocked my confidence a little and I would be wary of leaving coins on Cryptsy for any length of time"

got 88 million down, 18 million are still "stuck"

ZeitCoin      9000000.10000000 ZEIT   Yes   2015-06-03 17:20:15
Pending
ZeitCoin      9000000.10000000 ZEIT   Yes   2015-06-03 16:40:18
Pending

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I will escalate your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Did anyone try to apply for Bittrex listing?
Maybe they would add ZEIT without charge if someone from the team here asked them to.

Their delisting policy has always bothered me.
They make a lot off of the New Pump & Dump Coins.
We don't fit that spec.
If no one PM you, then their would not be enough buy support to keep it from being delisted.
Better to wait until Bittrex changes their delisting policy or the Zeit Community changes their opinion
(would not hold my breath on the 2nd one.)

Cool
That is why I suggest to contact Poloniex first. Much less hyped than Bittrex, solid exchange with civil policy of listing/delisting coins.
As for the exchanges, all crypto is pre-beta, so are the exchanges. Add some greed for easy bucks on top of that and that is where we are.
Activity: 307
is it me or do all these exchanges suck. (slow, history of being hacked, eternal maintenance)

I get the same feeling, although Cryptsy have been better than most. Over the last few days I've spent 2.5 BTC there on other coins with absolutely no problems. I find that the number of coins that they support is amazing and unequaled. Maybe that is part of the problem - taking on too many coins to support. The point was made way back that Cryptsy has a prominent public face in Paul Vernon. He is not anonymous. He stands up front as being accountable. I like that. He attends cryptocoin events etc., and obviously believes in what he is doing.

Despite all the hacking and other shenanigans, Cryptsy are still hanging in there. I must admit though, that the recurring 'maintenance' issue has knocked my confidence a little and I would be wary of leaving coins on Cryptsy for any length of time. I would only wish to put emphasis on our developer Ray's previous post:

Mullick c'mon.... Logo change, restart wallet, BTC Market - 10 Mins... Where is the problem?  Grin

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
is it me or do all these exchanges suck. (slow, history of being hacked, eternal maintenance)
legendary
Mullick c'mon.... Logo change, restart wallet, BTC Market - 10 Mins... Where is the problem?  Grin
legendary
Exchanges must add us - without money support.  Wink If we pay for that, we are not better than scam-coins.
Absolutely agree. That should be our policy. No payment for getting on the exchanges.
I believe this thread is of enough evidence that ZEIT is not yet another scam coin.
I am sure that in case it is needed, ZEIT community can show its strength in the social media (some exchanges take this into account, when evaluating whether it is profitable to lost a coin).

Maybe they would add ZEIT without charge if someone from the team here asked them to.

Their delisting policy has always bothered me.
They make a lot off of the New Pump & Dump Coins.
We don't fit that spec.
If no one PM you, then their would not be enough buy support to keep it from being delisted.
Better to wait until Bittrex changes their delisting policy or the Zeit Community changes their opinion
(would not hold my breath on the 2nd one.)

Cool
Activity: 341
Exchanges must add us - without money support.  Wink If we pay for that, we are not better than scam-coins.
Absolutely agree. That should be our policy. No payment for getting on the exchanges.
I believe this thread is of enough evidence that ZEIT is not yet another scam coin.
I am sure that in case it is needed, ZEIT community can show its strength in the social media (some exchanges take this into account, when evaluating whether it is profitable to lost a coin).

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Exchanges must add us - without money support.  Wink If we pay for that, we are not better than scam-coins.
Activity: 341
I would like to remind you,

Anyone who wishes to donate 50$ (in BTC) to have a ZEIT/BTC market on Bittrex

Please PM me
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
84% of Zeitcoin's volume for the past 24hrs has come from Cryptopia. Let's hope that trend continues. I for one have no problem voting with my wallet.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It is all about the volume. For cryptopia, it is about 0.15 BTC for the entire month of May, with the last big transaction worth of 0.1BTC dating back to Apr. 25th.

Sounds a bit like a chicken and egg problem. Peeps won't use it because there's no volume, but there's no volume because peeps won't use it. I have buys and sells on both sides of the Zeitcoin books there, but few show up and trade even though I've never had as much as a hiccup from their software. We didn't even have to bribe cryptopia to add Zeitcoin...don't git it. We work hard to get on exchanges then nobody shows up to trade there, they just keep trading at cryptsy, which by nearly any measure is a very poorly operated exchange.
Whereas I agree that Cryptsy is very poorly operated what was demonstrated many times (not only with ZEIT btw.), I can't agree that it is a chicken and egg problem. Exchanges do differ among them in terms of total volume and removing ZEIT from Craptsy (bigger total volume) and keeping it at cryptopia (smaller total volume) would not mean that the volume would move in 100% from one exchange to the other. Some users would simply give up on that, not even bothering to add another account on yet another exchange just to trade one coin there. They would drop the coin before it is de-listed there.  
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
What's wrong with cryptopia? They seem to have good software and there's already a BTC/ZEIT pairing there...there's also a marketplace.

All we need is for people to get off cryptsy's jock and vote with their bux.

It is all about the volume. For cryptopia, it is about 0.15 BTC for the entire month of May, with the last big transaction worth of 0.1BTC dating back to Apr. 25th.

Sounds a bit like a chicken and egg problem. Peeps won't use it because there's no volume, but there's no volume because peeps won't use it. I have buys and sells on both sides of the Zeitcoin books there, but few show up and trade even though I've never had as much as a hiccup from their software. We didn't even have to bribe cryptopia to add Zeitcoin...don't git it. We work hard to get on exchanges then nobody shows up to trade there, they just keep trading at cryptsy, which by nearly any measure is a very poorly operated exchange.
Jump to: