Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 216. (Read 1009280 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
What's wrong with cryptopia? They seem to have good software and there's already a BTC/ZEIT pairing there...there's also a marketplace.

All we need is for people to get off cryptsy's jock and vote with their bux.
It is all about the volume. For cryptopia, it is about 0.15 BTC for the entire month of May, with the last big transaction worth of 0.1BTC dating back to Apr. 25th. The remaining two exchanges are not even getting to 0.01BTC once, with yobit it is even hard to tell how old are transactions, as they not put the full timestamp, just hours.
Bottom line, with Comkort out we don't have a decent volume on any exchange apart from Cryptsy, and Cryptsy is not fully reliable. Definitely an exchange of  decent size with BTC pairing would be a good alternative to have, also to push Cryptsy to improve their service for ZEIT. Of course, there are some risks of going to the biggest exchanges, voiced here by Lion, namely the coin may be prone to pump and dump plays after which it may be hard to recover. There are pros and cons, as always.

PS. Last but not least, we are still about 1500 votes shy of the first place at BTER.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
What's wrong with cryptopia? They seem to have good software and there's already a BTC/ZEIT pairing there...there's also a marketplace.

All we need is for people to get off cryptsy's jock and vote with their bux.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I've been trying to ask CEX to list Zeit but no joy so far. Maybe he will change his mind if more people are asking for Zeit to be listed.
I can do that, too.
Cryptsy is completely unreliable, even in terms of cryptoexchanges, which is a feat.
Therefore if ZEIT has to rely on one exchange per continent I suggest to substitute it with Polo or Bittrex (in that order of preference).
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I've been trying to ask CEX to list Zeit but no joy so far. Maybe he will change his mind if more people are asking for Zeit to be listed.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
The idea of spreading it globally is brilliant.
Totally support it.

But I would say it's about time to move from Cryptsy because:
1. Deposit issues with ZEIT
2. Known for BTC withdrawal problems
3. No ZEIT/BTC market

listing on Bittrex is indeed easy.
The only drawback is delisting campaign, but with current volumes it shouldn't be a problem.

Ok,
everyone wanting a Bittrex Zeit Market and willing to pay $50 each ,
PM Vandalay23 ,
Once you have 9 or 10 willing, Post and we can contact Bittrex to get the exact price for a BTC & LTC pair.

Cool

Agreed.

Everyone wishing to have ZEIT on Bittrex and willing to donate 50$ in BTC for the cause please PM me.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I finally got access to their coins on the stock exchange Cryptsy,they often have problems, but I think they will solve them.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Glad Cryptsy at least took the wallet out of maintenance mode and allow withdrawals. I withdrew the Zeit I had recently bought. Looks like now that Comkort is closing down that I'm going to be checking out Cryptopia for future dealings.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Does this sound like something that might overlap with what we are trying to achieve?

Optimizes self through optimal health, biohacking, self-mastery, philosophical inquiry and optimal consciousness.
Empowers community by creating value in the form of conscious startups, organizational leadership, social entrepreneurship, or innovation.
Transforms the world through practical idealism — exploring new systems that give rise to human flourishing. These include alternative governance models, exponential technologies and emergent social technologies.

If the Kniggets think so, I'll reveal more Wink

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Cryptsy Wallet is out of Maintenance Mode

Deposit is not possible, Wallet status shows the wrong block.

If they are having trouble with that particular block, why don't they get, or request a bootstrap? - I'm sure we could supply one if the current one doesn't cover the last few days.

This all sounds fishy to me. Let me get this right. You can trade with Zeit on Corruptsy. Buy as many as you want. You can even withdraw Zeit. But you can't deposit any. Sounds like insider trading to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have been milking this coin all along with their double-whammy of a Litecoin pairing. If that is so, I wonder how many other coins they are milking with insider trading? You can do everything, but deposit. Maybe they don't want competition with any Zeit they might be holding. Let us hope that I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1092

You are correct , they tricked me by removing the maintenance mode icon,
was able to withdrawal all my zeitcoins.
Will PM Mullick.

Cool

FYI :
Cryptsy Deposits Still Offline.

PM
Hi Mullick,

The zeit wallet on cryptsy is no longer in maintenance mode, and withdrawals seem to be working , but deposits are not.
Also the cryptsy status page showing zeit block # has not updated.

Thanks.
Kiklo
legendary
Totally support it.

3. No ZEIT/BTC market

The only drawback is delisting campaign, but with current volumes it shouldn't be a problem.

Ok,
everyone wanting a Bittrex Zeit Market and willing to pay $50 each ,
PM Vandalay23 ,
Once you have 9 or 10 willing, Post and we can contact Bittrex to get the exact price for a BTC & LTC pair.

Cool
What about Bittrex listing?
I'm sure it will benefit the coin.

Our Goal on Exchanges is to be spread out globally, not too many exchanges in 1 country.
Kind of a precaution , in case of a continental catastrophe, or a government becoming unfriendly to cryptos. At the present time Cryptsy in the US, Cryptopia in New Zealand, SouthXchange in South America, & Yobit in Europe.

If Cryptsy ever shut down, then their would be a great need for another US exchange to replace them, and it would most likely be Bittrex or Poloniex. Getting on Bittrex would be easy, a few of us would have to chip in a few BTC to pay them for a zeit market. Ten of us chipping in ~$50 apiece should be enough, but at the moment most would probably prefer spending that $50 buying zeitcoins.

Cool

Totally support it.

3. No ZEIT/BTC market

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

legendary

Our Goal on Exchanges is to be spread out globally, not too many exchanges in 1 country.
Kind of a precaution , in case of a continental catastrophe, or a government becoming unfriendly to cryptos. At the present time Cryptsy in the US, Cryptopia in New Zealand, SouthXchange in South America, & Yobit in Europe.

If Cryptsy ever shut down, then their would be a great need for another US exchange to replace them, and it would most likely be Bittrex or Poloniex. Getting on Bittrex would be easy, a few of us would have to chip in a few BTC to pay them for a zeit market. Ten of us chipping in ~$50 apiece should be enough, but at the moment most would probably prefer spending that $50 buying zeitcoins.

Cool
said to see Comkort go, but now I understand better why they were reluctant with listing new coins (I enquired about XDE).
Liked their gui, traded there a bit, a pity a good exchange is going out of business. More importantly for ZEIT a good exchange with ZEIT-BTC pairing is now gone.
Hope the issues with Cryptsy will resolve soon and we will get the BTC pairing there!

No Worries ,  Cheesy

Cryptopia , SouthXchange , & Yobit  all have a ZEIT-BTC pairing.  

Cool

FYI:
Their is only ~125 million zeitcoins showing on Cryptsy's sell book, unless there is another few hundred million in hiding.
If only 7 million zeit are purchased per day and held, their entire market would be consumed in less than 18 days. That is an Amazing Thought.  Cheesy

legendary
said to see Comkort go, but now I understand better why they were reluctant with listing new coins (I enquired about XDE).
Liked their gui, traded there a bit, a pity a good exchange is going out of business. More importantly for ZEIT a good exchange with ZEIT-BTC pairing is now gone.
Hope the issues with Cryptsy will resolve soon and we will get the BTC pairing there!

No Worries ,  Cheesy

Cryptopia , SouthXchange , & Yobit  all have a ZEIT-BTC pairing.  

Cool

FYI:
Their is only ~125 million zeitcoins showing on Cryptsy's sell book, unless there is another few hundred million in hiding.
If only 7 million zeit are purchased per day and held, their entire market would be consumed in less than 18 days. That is an Amazing Thought.  Cheesy

FYI2: Irony   Cheesy
5 minutes after posting the 1st FYI,

Scratch that Deposits are still offline.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Rest in Peace Comkort.

And Now there are 4 .

Cryptsy wallet is still offline.

But these 3 have been working Great.

Cryptopia.co.nz
SouthXchange.com
Yobit.net   

Cool
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
I answered yes, why would anyone answer no? It's like saying "please don't inform me of wallet updates" so stupid to even have the poll, anyway. I always stay up to date with the ZEIT wallet updates anyway.

legendary
Comkort is open until July 1 (so there is at least that as it trades #3 in vol.)
https://comkort.com/blog/news/comkort_close
I feel Cryptopia is a good exchange (but I do not KNOW) so suggest them.

Cryptopia has been great , no issues at all since, I started using them.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Rest in Peace Comkort.

And Now there are 4 .

Cryptsy wallet is still offline.

But these 3 have been working Great.

Cryptopia.co.nz
SouthXchange.com
Yobit.net  

Comkort is open until July 1 (so there is at least that as it trades #3 in vol.)
https://comkort.com/blog/news/comkort_close
I feel Cryptopia is a good exchange (but I do not KNOW yet).
Jump to: