Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 213. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Looks like MINT has another pump going on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Holy craptsy...I got my withdrawal from cryptsy.

Seems mullick got it going. Hope it lasts.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Hey folks  Grin

Probably time to remove the [HAPPY BIRTHDAY] from title  Cheesy

Care to check out ROKOS over at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rokos-flavors-crypto-full-node-os-iot-devices-feedbackdiscussion-1084908 .. made by OKCash/PIMP dev for staking OK but can add other CCs.

RaspberryPi OK O/S ..  Cool

Been a fan of OK since January, dev is great and is probably willing to work with Zeit on possibly adding Zeit on the O/S or something. Dunno .. worth a look Ray.
Thanks for communicating mullick and I sincerely hope this is the problem and it will finally be resolved.

That said...holy crap man. I had the latest version of the wallet running for a few hours before I realized it was borked and reverted to stable. There are issues posted on the github and they've also been discussed on this thread. The automagic work around folks favored was to restart regularly, which isn't much of a solution.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Daemon keeps getting in a bad state where it stops downloading new blocks. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. Working on a work around to kick it automagically

Have seen a deletion of peers.dat clear that up.
Delete your peers.dat and download zeitcoin.conf and use it to get your wallet connected to active wallets.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t5w94tr2qccz1

Then restart daemon.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Daemon keeps getting in a bad state where it stops downloading new blocks. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. Working on a work around to kick it automagically

Please use latest (stable) release (2.0.1.6).
https://github.com/zeitcoin/zeitcoin/tree/2.0.1.6

Latest version on github has some issues.

Cheers
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
if we could automagically get the BTC market and the better service that would be great!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
at this point paying off bittrex seems ideal  Sad
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I have good news regarding Craptsy. My coins arrived after nearly two weeks!

Congrats, Lucky you! I only got an email which states:

Hello thsminer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and we apologize for any inconvenience this may had caused you.

Our technical support team is still working on an update with our ZEIT wallet and will have it back online as soon as they can. I can send you a note once wallet is up. Will this work for you?

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com

yay. ...rejoicing ensues.

They cost you 66% of one full staking cycle. Whatcha wanna bet they won't reimburse you for lost revenue. As long as people won't punish them by moving their crypto trades elsewhere they'll go right on being suck.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I've received my automated support ticket apology as well as a notice that the ongoing incompetence issue has been elevated to the next tier of apologist that can't or won't do anything about craptsy having non-existent and/or incompetent tech support.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Over two days waiting for a craptsy withdrawal again. Useless support ticket filed...again. Awaiting my automated apology...followed by an explanation consisting of "cryptos is hard!". Somehow every other exchange manages to keep wallets online and issue withdrawals in a timely fashion, but these guys just can't seem to get the hang of it.

At this point I'd prefer it if craptsy would just cut ZeitCoin loose. They're obviously overburdened and/or incompetent.

Totally understandable how you feel, it is beyond ridiculous.
Only problem is being on cryptsy is a requirement of some other services like coinpayments.net  .

Used to trade mostly on comkort, will still trade some on cryptsy and remove my coins at every small window where they are operational, but cryptopia is where most of my zeit trading will be from now on.
They have been excellent.
Cryptsy big problem, they got only 1 guy that seems to be able to get anything running. The rest of support is just a please wait crowd.

Cool
Over two days waiting for a craptsy withdrawal again. Useless support ticket filed...again. Awaiting my automated apology...followed by an explanation consisting of "cryptos is hard!". Somehow every other exchange manages to keep wallets online and issue withdrawals in a timely fashion, but these guys just can't seem to get the hang of it.

At this point I'd prefer it if craptsy would just cut ZeitCoin loose. They're obviously overburdened and/or incompetent.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Wow that is some list! I thought NobleCoin was supposed to be a big deal?  Huh
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Another list of coins we've outlasted Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 17.06.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day:

CannabisCoin [CANN], DogeGoreCoin [DGORE], EagsCurrency [EAGS], EbolaShare [EBS], GigaCoin [GIG], GSMCoin [GSM], IncaKoin [NKA], MistCoin [MIC], MotoCoin [MOTO], MasterTraderCoin [MTR], NobleCoin [NOBL], NooCoin [NOO], PenCoin [PEN], RiskCoin [RISK], SongCoin [SONG], UciCoin [UCI], VoyaCoin [VOYA], X-Coin [XCO], Prime-XI [PXI], KoboCoin [KOBO], GeoCoin [GEO].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
What???! EbolaShare ... delisted? Never!
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Another list of coins we've outlasted Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 17.06.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day:

CannabisCoin [CANN], DogeGoreCoin [DGORE], EagsCurrency [EAGS], EbolaShare [EBS], GigaCoin [GIG], GSMCoin [GSM], IncaKoin [NKA], MistCoin [MIC], MotoCoin [MOTO], MasterTraderCoin [MTR], NobleCoin [NOBL], NooCoin [NOO], PenCoin [PEN], RiskCoin [RISK], SongCoin [SONG], UciCoin [UCI], VoyaCoin [VOYA], X-Coin [XCO], Prime-XI [PXI], KoboCoin [KOBO], GeoCoin [GEO].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Latest Bootstrap (2015-06-07) and peers are available at www.zeit-coin.com

Cheers,
Ray

hi Ray its not www.zeit-coin.NET ?

Yes, you're right. My fault. Sorry.

Some good news - found an issue in our last hardfork. Testing...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Latest Bootstrap (2015-06-07) and peers are available at www.zeit-coin.com

Cheers,
Ray

hi Ray its not www.zeit-coin.NET ?

and what you think about faircoin and gridcoin? both are very interesting ,faircoin whit fairCOOP and the gridcoin whit the BOINC project
Jump to: