Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 217. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Rest in Peace Comkort.

And Now there are 4 .

Cryptsy wallet is still offline.

But these 3 have been working Great.

Cryptopia.co.nz
SouthXchange.com
Yobit.net   

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Cryptsy Zeit wallet still offline. Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Old coins are moving nicely again on Cryptsy. ZEIT, LOT now BAT. What is next Cheesy

ZEIT is the No.1 Smiley but actually on BAT will see some movement.

The revival of old coins ...

I love the old coins movement, took a nice big profit on ZEIT, LOT, EAC. Looking like we are back in November 2013 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Old coins are moving nicely again on Cryptsy. ZEIT, LOT now BAT. What is next Cheesy

ZEIT is the No.1 Smiley but actually on BAT will see some movement.

The revival of old coins ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
I know! I've never had a single issue with Comkort at all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Well, Comkort is shutting down, folks  Embarrassed. Trading will cease on July 1 and all coins must be withdrawn by July 19. Highly recommend anyone with coins on the exchange to withdraw them ASAP.

That's a steamy turd sammich. Why can't people get off the cryptsy bandwagon and kick some business to an exchange with functional software and responsive support?
legendary
Well, Comkort is shutting down, folks  Embarrassed. Trading will cease on July 1 and all coins must be withdrawn by July 19. Highly recommend anyone with coins on the exchange to withdraw them ASAP.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hola amigos
the video What its Zeitcoin ? spanish SUBT hugs for all from Argentina Cheesy
Ya esta Traducido! "Que es Zeitcoin ? "

https://youtu.be/TSom2_AgFRg

‪#‎zeitcoin‬ ‪#‎bitcoin‬ ‪#‎BTC‬ ‪#‎Litecoin‬ ‪#‎LTC‬ ‪#‎Dogecoin‬ ‪#‎DOGE‬ ‪#‎Zeitgeist‬

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
It feels better to me to buy them.

I should imagine it does. The price has just jumped up to a new high - into the 530 litoshi zone.  Wink

Be prepared for some selling though. If Zeitcoins remain stranded on Cryptsy for an extended period of time, that will be the only way to get them out. Cryptsy, pull your finger out!
legendary
It feels better to me to buy them.
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
Sold some of my Zeit today. felt good.
Cryptsy wallet has stopped working at block 1443740 (1448523).

Craptsy wallet still in maintenance, my coins still stuck, despite 14175 confirmations as for now.

I fully synced up my wallet earlier today and as usual there were no hitches. I don't know what the problem is with Cryptsy. For their wallet to be locked in maintenance mode for 4 days is inexcusable.

No, you have to use those 3 free votes on 3 different coins.

The only way to get to the top is to give them money.

I'm still against that and will not be playing.

Thanks for the clarification. I've only just caught up with what's been happening in the thread.

I agree. Paying for votes is definitely out. It's like cash for Questions (House of Commons). How can any agency take a coin seriously that has to to stoop to paying for votes to fake interest? Others obviously have paid. Our pages speak for themselves. Let's hope others read them to see where we are at.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
No, you have to use those 3 free votes on 3 different coins.

The only way to get to the top is to give them money.

I'm still against that and will not be playing.
Vote for Zeitcoin to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Zeitcoin.
more program details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-coins-at-coinomatcom-add-your-coin-1053407

Thanks, voted!!

Cheers

Voted.
Each person gets 3 free votes, but I think that you have to use them on separate days. At the moment we are in 6th position out of 66 altcoins - ahead of other coinmarketcap top-pagers like ourseves such as: Dogecoin; Ripple; my old friend Quarkcoin; our old friend Mintcoin; Primecoin; Bytecoin; Zetacoin; Maxcoin; Startcoin; Stellar etc.
Even if we just maintain a Top10 position it might attract the attention that we need for people to check us out  Wink
Check coinomat out: https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php ... and see why it could be a quantum leap for Zeitcoin.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Sometimes they're very slow. They have their own confirmation system.
How long did you wait?
about 15 hours, not a biggie yet.
Craptsy wallet still in maintenance, my coins still stuck, despite 14175 confirmations as for now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
isn't sexy... You try to solve one issue and get another two  Embarrassed

When Faith & Programming Collide

As you know, the key to victory is the element of surprise. Surprise!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
isn't sexy... You try to solve one issue and get another two  Embarrassed
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
thanks again ray for doing the development work that isnt necessarily sexy, but keeping us at the cutting edge of cryptocoin tech in terms of both security and efficiency.
Jump to: