Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 211. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Beta version or final release 2.0.1.6?

Cheers,
Ray

i dont know
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Beta version or final release 2.0.1.6?

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
 Sad , it is still not working correctly.
I start Zeitcoin and  it works 1 minute, then current number of blocks is not moving.It is doing that only 1 munute.How can I fix it.Idont have time to restart 10 times to get it sync. every day  Cry
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Doing some development and testing of a couple of new things for ZeitCoin, while working mainly on Pandacoin currently,  just need to let the daemon sync.
http://faucet.crypto-co.in/zeitcoin/  Hourly faucet to start if anyone would like to test it, can make it look nicer soon.

Thanks for your support.

This faucet is dry! Please donate.

Donation sent.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam

Doing some development and testing of a couple of new things for ZeitCoin, while working mainly on Pandacoin currently,  just need to let the daemon sync.
http://faucet.crypto-co.in/zeitcoin/  Hourly faucet to start if anyone would like to test it, can make it look nicer soon.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Why my Zeitcoin is dissapeared?
It is still working , but I cant open it .How can I open it ?

you can see my problem =>foto
i  dont wont do restart it with task manager every time . It is in Background Processes

Are you running Windows 8?

Cool

FYI:
If you are on windows 8 ,
Keyboard: Press Windows+Tab to see the list of your most recently used apps. While still holding down the Windows key, press the Tab key; each press of the Tab key highlights a different app on the list. When you've highlighted your desired app, release the Windows key, and the app fills the screen.

2nd FYI:
If on Windows 7.
Keyboard: Hold down the ALT key and hit the Tab key to switch between different running Apps.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

i  dont wont do restart it with task manager every time . It is in Background Processes
If you right-click the zeit icon on your task bar does it bring up a menu at the top of which is a [Show/Hide] option?  I know there is also an option under 2.0.1.5 client as well under [Settings]->[Options]->[Window] to minimize to the tray (rather than the taskbar).  Might want to take a look at this as well.
legendary

Activity: 307
To put it in a nutshell:

If the green leaf lights up it means that you have mature blocks which are ready to mint Zeitcoins.

Wait for your wallet to fully sync - important (good advice for all POS coins).

When your wallet is fully synced, open it and eventually your mature blocks will mint.

When all the mature blocks have minted, the leaf will turn grey.
legendary
ok _thanks
When this photo shows ,everything is alright.

Smiley

Everything is alright. Happy minting!!!

Cheers
legendary
ok _thanks
When this photo shows ,everything is alright.

Smiley
legendary
If your client is fully synced - why not.
If your client is not fully synced it may cause lots of orphan transactions.

Cheers
legendary
that does it mean. no blocks ready for minting?
and it is still the grey leaf . What color is leaf wenn is minting ?

Color is grey while minting.
If your client is locked it switches to green when new blocks are ready for minting.
(means: Hey guy, please unlock your wallet - some blocks are matured for minting)

Cheers

should i keep  the Lock open or close.?
legendary

Color is grey while minting.
If your client is locked it switches to green when new blocks are ready for minting.
(means: Hey guy, please unlock your wallet - some blocks are matured for minting)

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
OP graphical update

Cheers,
Ray
legendary

Coin minting - some years ago

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1894

i dont understand ,what is minting. What happend when my wallet is open and minting?

while your wallet was open (and unlocked) with mature coins the wallet automines, which is called minting or staking.  in doing so your node is processing transactions, supporting the network; for this service you are given a reward aka stake, to the tune of 20% (of your mature balance) per year, this year.  Wink
legendary
That's good news.

Now we conquer the Chinese market !

oh,yes!!! Just waiting to see,  how high it can grow . Smiley
Go ,go ,go to 1к satoshi!!!

@ lxxtikk
Anything is possible, but I think it's best not to think in those terms. If the price were to stay the same, minting more Zeitcoins is not that difficult. That's the only growth I personally rely on. Anything else is a bonus.

@gregofdoom
I like your optimism ... but I think we need some Chinese help!
i dont understand ,what is minting. What happend when my wallet is open and minting?
Activity: 307
That's good news.

Now we conquer the Chinese market !

oh,yes!!! Just waiting to see,  how high it can grow . Smiley
Go ,go ,go to 1к satoshi!!!

@ lxxtikk
Anything is possible, but I think it's best not to think in those terms. If the price were to stay the same, minting more Zeitcoins is not that difficult. That's the only growth I personally rely on. Anything else is a bonus.

@gregofdoom
I like your optimism ... but I think we need some Chinese help!
Jump to: