Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 264. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Know what's also not bad? https://bter.com/voting just went over ISR to No 9. Get em votes in.

I have no confidence that this would going to work.
We reserve the right to add new coins to the markets outside of the voting list.

@Mitras: You cannot compare Comkort with BTER.com. Comkort is really, really great - but it's very young (which is an important factor in the Cryptosphere)
The big players are not yet on Comkort - Maybe at the end of 2015. Nobody knows.

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Not bad, if I do say so myself! Oh wait...  Cheesy

...before greed and corruption ruled the world.

Sorry but I think you're just glorifying the past here. Also, I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but the slant of the text is a little too much imo, makes it a little more difficult to read.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm wondering about the trading. Comkort who was a couple of days " saved" us cause of the cryptsy issue has almost no trading.
As long as Zeitcoin is just tradet at one exchange it makes no sense to get into other exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Picked this up on FB this morning.

A timely reminder of WHY what we are trying to achieve is so damned important.

http://youtu.be/ipe6CMvW0Dg

(8 mins 28 seconds)
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

Not bad, if I do say so myself! Oh wait...  Cheesy

Not bad at all.

Know what's also not bad? https://bter.com/voting just went over ISR to No 9. Get em votes in.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Trying to lull us into a false sense of security?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Just completed another large Zeitcoin withdrawal transaction with Cryptsy. The whole thing was lightning fast. Completed more in seconds than minutes. Cryptsy back in action.
That is indeed a very good news that the withdrawals work as they should. Finally!
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Just completed another large Zeitcoin withdrawal transaction with Cryptsy. The whole thing was lightning fast. Completed more in seconds than minutes. Cryptsy back in action.
legendary
... and passed on.

I'm already on the lookout for 'Damsels in Distress' Wink

(Unicorn outfit on standby FNARR FNARR)

legendary
Nice Grin

Needs tweeted & FB'd so I can share it with my pride Wink

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

Done
Nice Grin

Needs tweeted & FB'd so I can share it with my pride Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Seems Cryptsy got a new status page.
A legend would be nice.
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
nice catch, I didn't notice this change. Couldn't find the legend, but I suppose it works like Bittrex's one: blue (green at Bittrex) is wallet with up to date blocks, yellow is the warning state - with no blocks in the last hour (Bittrex) or so, and red is the suspended wallet if the upper limit of the warning time was broken, together with the explanation of a (possible) reason. So the only unknown parameter is the length of the warning time - not very critical from user's perspective. That is why they probably didn't disclose a detailed legend.
legendary
Seems Cryptsy got a new status page.
A legend would be nice.
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

There is someone trading on cryptsy (no idea who), that is trying to force the marketcap down lower.
Comkort's zeit ~270 to buy, on cryptsy 269 down to 209 is sell orders , the guy seems to like pricing around 0.16366400 LTC per order.
So if you are buying you can get zeit cheaper on cryptsy as long as his supply of zeit last.
Would get them off of the exchange as soon as purchased, in case they pull any funny business.

Cool

I get the same impression. Someone trading in a way to get others to panic sell lower. He probably has some big buy orders lurking lower down in the wall - like there is at 186 and 187 at the moment.

Lots of volatility between 204 and 247 on Cryptsy. Just what a speculator likes. Big speculative Buy money moving around in the Buy wall. Maybe whoever it is regularly reads these pages. I don't think we should jump to conclusions as to who it is. JUST DON'T SELL below 290. Otherwise you'll let him back in.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Seems our wallet had locked up at block 1116686 Withdrawals were still making it out but deposits couldnt post. No debug output to indicate why. Its synced up again. Will keep an eye on it

thanks...

also. wow to the big appetite on comkort. thats some good buys for cheap.

ok why do the volume bars say 500M was sold today at comkort. lol i almost lost my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
And the wall is no longer ... It was delicious Comkort  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

There is someone trading on cryptsy (no idea who), that is trying to force the marketcap down lower.
Comkort's zeit ~270 to buy, on cryptsy 269 down to 209 is sell orders , the guy seems to like pricing around 0.16366400 LTC per order.
So if you are buying you can get zeit cheaper on cryptsy as long as his supply of zeit last.
Would get them off of the exchange as soon as purchased, in case they pull any funny business.

Cool

Madness! I will never understand the thought process of some people. Why not do your part to increase the value of the Zeit you are already holding instead of purposefully pushing the price down just so you can buy some on the cheap? I mean, it would be smart for anyone who can to take full advantage of that and buy at the lower price. Buy up all those sell walls and get the price back where it needs to be and let the dumper make his small profit. There is no reason why we shouldn't expect double digit satoshi this year. But in order for that to happen, people need to get smart and stop dumping their Zeit for single digit profits on the LTC market.

I think I will bite the bullet a bit when I get a decent amount of Doge worked back up and start buying off the BTC market at Comkort. I may not get as many Zeit as I would from the LTC market, but there needs to be a more substantial amount of transactions on the BTC market because that is where we belong, for now at least.

*EDIT* I see that Cryptsy is now at 242 and someone has put up a 4 million Zeit sell wall at 220 on Comkort. Come on people! Litecoin is under $2. That 4 million Zeit wall is only worth about $16! We can do better than that. Zeit is better than that!
Jump to: