Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 268. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
can anyone do a small withdrawal/deposit to cryptsy to see if their wallet is indeed borked
Confirmed. Doesn't work. Maybe their wallet is down. Had this with NXT deposit last week.
They are sitting on block 1116686 (status page).
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
can anyone do a small withdrawal/deposit to cryptsy to see if their wallet is indeed borked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
thought this coin died with Mintpal

Nope. Still very much alive and thriving well while we watch countless other coins die. Hop aboard the train and buy some while you can. Too bad you didn't check back up on us a month ago when you could have bought some on the LTC market for 50 litoshi. We are selling on Cryptsy and Comkort for nothing less than 220 litoshi right now. Plus we are on BTC market at Comkort and YoBit. Kick your shoes off, make yourself comfortable and stay for a while. You'll be glad you did!
legendary
Zeitcoin got delisted by Mintpal a long time before.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

LMFAO

Because we (mostly) have a community that KNOWS not to leave coins for too long on any exchange, & because this is a PoS coin where it makes financial sense to keep as much as possible tucked safely away in our own (encrypted, right guys?) wallets, the mint-down didn't hit us as hard as some.

No, we're not only alive but THRIVING.

We are the future.

Deal with it Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
tried depositing zeit to cryptsy.... 109 confirmations later no sign of it at cryptsy.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?Mp48t8CxRsmrdToEYGfhQz6Kcf3wxmjCV1.htm

fail.  Huh
legendary
Btw. I'm sure we will have the same issue like mint has. It will never ends.  Wink

Code:
if (Checkpoints::IsSyncCheckpointTooOld(60 * 60 * 24 * 365) && !fTestNet && !IsInitialBlockDownload())
    {
        nPriority = 100;
        strStatusBar = "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.";
    }

As you see it's simply a message (Prior 100) which could be removed.
Mintcoin is 365 days old.
MintDev could set a checkpoint by broadcast after block 105200 to see what will happen.
I would do it. ;-)

Another solution: He could send an alert with priority 5000 - that would overwrite the checkpoint message.
I know what I'm talking about

Cheers,
Ray
sounds destructive! i hope everyone is ok.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Someone is reducing Cryptsy walls to rubble.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
ZEIT on Cryptsy 225 ... and still growing.

Marauders buy, cheaper is not be  Cool
legendary
The Zeitgeist is not what I signed up for, initially they had great ideas .. especially Jaque Fresco, the granddad, but somewhere along the line, the people behind it instead of having an open mind switched to something closed. Zeit coin not associated with TZM is great.

This is Zeitcoin Movement , no loonies here Smiley

ZCM Wink
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
The Zeitgeist is not what I signed up for, initially they had great ideas .. especially Jaque Fresco, the granddad, but somewhere along the line, the people behind it instead of having an open mind switched to something closed. Zeit coin not associated with TZM is great.

This is Zeitcoin Movement , no loonies here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

I think it would be benificial if someone would be able to convince Zeitgeist that crypto isn't bitcoin, that crypto can be molded into whatever the community wants it to be,

this is just my own opinion, it is difficult for me to explain it properly, but i am gonna try, hope i don't offend anyone
  what if ...

TZM is not on 'our side' but has worked very hard to look like it is?

is not the first movie (atleast the first third of the first movie) mainly about bashing religion? there they show us that the christmas story is merely based on pegan beliefs and celestial happenings, and naming names and dates goes on to show us that the exact same story of a savior rising from the dead has been repeated some 18 times throughout our history.
 so they show us that belief in god is for sheep, and then go on to show what governments do with sheep, while reminding us of our modern scientific superiority

remember how the romans respected christians?

they weren't bashful about it, their empire built on fear and greed had to get that philosophy out of it's way

and our 'NWO' (strangely identical to the old world order mentioned above) has the same problem: a god loving ppl cannot be controlled using tools based in fear, greed, selfishness, etc.

and so they covertly attack religion. i believe that is the true reason the movie  zeitgeist was created

legendary
Activity: 1092
In the Past, others made passionate arguments to TZM .
Their mindset proved more of a locked thought process than an open one.
Zeitcoin is the best way to make their dream into reality, but they denied it and refuse to offer any type of support, even something as small as a recommendation to their members.

But the Zeitcoin Movement in Time will be larger than the TZM, as all kinds of People (wheter they came from the zeitgeist movement or never heard of it ) recognize it's true potential and join to make it a worldwide success. Bitcoin will have it's day in the sun, but Zeitcoin will take the #1 coin Position not too many years after and hold it beyond our lifetimes.

If you have meetings in any Zeitgeist or other community groups, mention zeitcoin and get discussions started about using it and overall how it can Free the people of the world from corrupt systems.
Find Ways it can be used inside your own community group as a form of barter between each other or some other use specific to your group alone.
Every other coin wants it just declared their coin is as good as cash, we know zeitcoin as a resource is better than any other for barter or other uses. We start small and will grow into the Global Megalith that changes this world for the better.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Zeitcoin video has been finished.
http://www.zeit-coin.net

Said it before, am saying it again ,

You Sir Ray are Amazing!!!

Cool

Looks very professional, nice and inviting girl also. Still a shame that the Zeitgeist community doens't see that crypto doesn't have to be a repetition of the past, but rather a new way of dividing resources. Crypto is tech that makes it much easier to accomplish equality and fairness...

I think it would be benificial if someone would be able to convince Zeitgeist that crypto isn't bitcoin, that crypto can be molded into whatever the community wants it to be, does anyone has people deep in the zeitgeist movement, it's worth a shot Smiley
she did a good job with the reading too.
legendary
Zeitcoin video has been finished.
http://www.zeit-coin.net

Said it before, am saying it again ,

You Sir Ray are Amazing!!!

Cool
legendary
comkort msg:

Last block for ZEIT wallet has been seen 2 hours and 13 minutes ago. All operations for ZEIT disabled untill new block will be found.

Good Catch Sir Podizzle

Submitted a support request.

Cool
comkort msg:

Last block for ZEIT wallet has been seen 2 hours and 13 minutes ago. All operations for ZEIT disabled untill new block will be found.
Jump to: