Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 267. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Love me some POS... wallet been minting all day!
Why does one transaction show "Unconfirmed (0 of 4 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mined"?

Thanks,
Fred

It is called an Orphan, it was completing for a block and another zeit wallet won that block over yours,
but it won one later, which is minting right above it, since it was older you received 23901 instead of 23743 .

Cool

More Details
When an orphan block occurs via proof of stake mining, it is because another block of Zeitcoins staked at the same time and the blockchain accepted the other block's stake rather than your stake. The PoS transaction in the client will show 0 confirmations, and only exists in your own client and is not recorded to the blockchain. If you get an orphan, simply keep your wallet as is and your Zeit block will remain in the pool of blocks competing for stake, you did not lose any coin age that has accumulated. Furthermore the way Zeitcoins are designed, the higher the coin age the more staking bonus you will get. So in the case of an orphaned PoS block, you will not "lose" anything because you will be compensated for the extra time the block took to mature.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Love me some POS... wallet been minting all day!
Why does one transaction show "Unconfirmed (0 of 4 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mined"?

Thanks,
Fred
legendary
Activity: 1092
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Did a little 1k withdrawal and deposit on Cryptsy .. withdrawal arrived, deposit didn't.

Thinking back, when I was pulling out over 10mil at a time, it used to take a bit longer, so kinda did 10mil round arrived fairly fast, but sure Vern likes to hold onto Zeit - buying the sell wall probably messed up his bots  Grin

I have 14.3 million still showing as pending, so you might be right about the 10 million+ interlude. I took out all I could between 227 and 260. I reckon everything below 1000 litoshis will soon be a 'no chance' area for buyers. Why? A great Zeitcoin team. And when you compare the dynamic POS Zeitcoin with doddering Doge you have an idea of where the coin should be.

Puleeze - no hypnodogs!
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Did a little 1k withdrawal and deposit on Cryptsy .. withdrawal arrived, deposit didn't.

Thinking back, when I was pulling out over 10mil at a time, it used to take a bit longer, so kinda did 10mil round arrived fairly fast, but sure Vern likes to hold onto Zeit - buying the sell wall probably messed up his bots  Grin
Here we go again. Craptsy's reply to my two support tickets.

"Hello J,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I will escalate your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time
as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Marjorie
Cryptsy.com"

Escalated to 2nd level - does that mean another two months? Lion's right. Some serious skullduggery going on here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

First session concluded, just wish a few more had made the effort.

- If the time is an issue, I'm open to suggestions about an alternative.

Another one next weekend, I think - I'll post closer to the time. AND make sure the IP doesn't change everytime I reboot Sad

DO NOT get excited about the rapid price rise on crapsy! If no-one can deposit, no-one can sell so the price is bound to be artificially high I.E. this IS 'manipulation by the back door' so BEWARE.

Just made a nice couple hundred thousand purchase at 270 on Comkort. From the time it took me to transfer my PND and some Doge the price went from 245 to 270. But hey, it was still a good day to add at least another $1 to the 24-hour volume.

Sorry Lion, I must not have been paying attention. I missed the part about having a meeting today.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Lion? Read PM .. the meeting .. info incomplete  Smiley

Soz.slightly late starting server, phone call from mum, it'll be up in 2 mins

AHH Sad

Reboot changed IP addy, it's now 146.200.57.163:9987 same p/w

First session concluded, just wish a few more had made the effort.

- If the time is an issue, I'm open to suggestions about an alternative.

Another one next weekend, I think - I'll post closer to the time. AND make sure the IP doesn't change everytime I reboot Sad

DO NOT get excited about the rapid price rise on crapsy! If no-one can deposit, no-one can sell so the price is bound to be artificially high I.E. this IS 'manipulation by the back door' so BEWARE.
maybe selling 20M zeit around 120litetoshis wasnt such a good idea Cry Undecided
I must've bought it from you then. Thanks! They are safely stored already, so no need to worry.
Price really skyrocketed at Cryptsy once the wallet was 'fixed', with hardly any coins left below 290 litoshis. that is well above 2 satoshis at the current prices.

Someone has been doing some serious moving on Cryptsy. We jumped from #95 to #87 on coinmarketcap in only a couple of hours with the majority of the 24-hour volume, $558, being from Cryptsy.

I took a big chunk out of the sell wall up to and into 260, but still waiting for my withdrawal to be processed. Several hours and two support tickets later my withdrawal is still showing Pending. Cryptsy/Craptsy likes to hang on to Zeit.
legendary
maybe selling 20M zeit around 120litetoshis wasnt such a good idea Cry Undecided
I must've bought it from you then. Thanks! They are safely stored already, so no need to worry.
Price really skyrocketed at Cryptsy once the wallet was 'fixed', with hardly any coins left below 290 litoshis. that is well above 2 satoshis at the current prices.

Someone has been doing some serious moving on Cryptsy. We jumped from #95 to #87 on coinmarketcap in only a couple of hours with the majority of the 24-hour volume, $558, being from Cryptsy.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

AHH Sad

Reboot changed IP addy, it's now 146.200.57.163:9987 same p/w

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
legendary
#95 on coinmarketcap.com  Cool
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
well at least withdrawal works
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I'm never posted here, but I used to read this thread since the first days.
And about cryptsy, I withdrawal my zeit and it's working fine (08/02/15 at 16:50).
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
A second problem just after they fixed the first.
I don't trust them anymore.
Comfort fixed it very fast.
Jump to: