Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 294. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Did you know

you can use ZEIT to support the Cambodia English School of Higher Education Follow me!
you can use ZEIT to buy a swiss knife Follow me!
you can use ZEIT to get a VPN or proxy service Follow me!

I did not know that.

I don't 'do' knives & I'm not (quite) paranoid enough for a VPN (yet) but the school sounds uber-kewl Grin

Yes, yes.  Smiley
A donation a day keeps the Doctor away.
I did it. And I will do it again and again....

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Have our other exchanges confirmed the update?

(Comkort & Lazycoins)

Comkort started syncing the new wallet , a few days ago.
They are updated and in sync.
(Oddly enough , they are the only one that had a wallet update system to inform.)
(The other exchanges are ticket systems & emails.)

Lazycoins zeit wallet does not interact directly with their exchange as everything is manual as part of their security , informed them by email of the update. Once we pass block # 1051200 , will send them some zeitcoins to confirm they updated.

Cryptsy has over 20 wallets in maintenance mode including ours , so no telling when they will have it back online. However the wallet is only needed to transfer zeitcoins in & out of cryptsy.
All Trading will continue since that is a separate system.

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Did you know

you can use ZEIT to support the Cambodia English School of Higher Education Follow me!

I did not know that.

I don't 'do' knives & I'm not (quite) paranoid enough for a VPN (yet) but the school sounds uber-kewl Grin

Comkort continues to surprise & delight - somebody just pushed the price to 200 (taking out my walls at 125 & 130) & the buy price is currently 101. I have my eye on crapsy though, & have moved my buy support down to 76/77.

Even the BTC/Zeit side has seen some action today, about 300k sold for 1 sat.

Whatever happened to quiet Sundays?
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Did you know

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/170955

Still shows 'Being Processed since 4 days 22 hours'

Despite a reminder.

CRAPsy Sad

Have our other exchanges confirmed the update?

(Comkort & Lazycoins)

Nice to see steady, tick-by-tick growth even over the festive Grin
legendary

All Zeit Wallet Users should update to the Latest Version  2.0.1.5 Gauntlet
Before Jan 1st 2015.
Countdown Timer 

Click the Link Below for the Wallet Install Details
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

Cool

B2K,

Any Cryptsy news?

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Coinmarketcap  Page #1

#77     Zeitcoin       $ 205,510
   Cheesy

Small Preview of where Zeit is Heading.  

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Updates for website sent to Ray.  Cool
BigVern ‏@cryptsy  2 hours ago
We are investigating a site wide issue affecting deposits/withdrawals and trades. We will update with any progress
Just a small indication of how good 2105 will be for us:-

Overnight, on Comkort, 150,000 Zeit were purchased (most of them mine Smiley ) pushing the price to 130 litoshis. (The proceeds went straight into buy support @ 82 & 83)

It won't take much to get us out of LTC forever, and back where we belong, BTC only.

Also worth noting is that another of our exchanges, Lazycoins, is running a giveaway for the next 4 days - a few tasks to complete, but nothing onerous - for 10,000 Doge each plus entry to a 2nd giveaway for a share of 3BTC.

See http://t.co/RgmS9C1ly7 for details Grin

We should support the exchanges who have shown faith in us.

We are still waiting for crapsy to confirm the upgrade of their daemon to 2.0.1.5 so take care as the deadline approaches - a support ticket is active - https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/170955 - but despite reminders has not been marked resolved yet.
legendary
@BiffyMcBifferstein,
Quick Recap

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.
When we get zeitcoin to $1 and still have a free faucet which we as knights still fund with our Zeit Interest , it will help people worldwide. And they can decide for themselves how best to use it to help themselves. Once the knight registrations in 2015 are over they can start voting on all of the other stuff they want to say and how they want to say it.
Generating Bitcoins is already controlled by industry and is already unprofitable to mine for many, which will get worst in 2016 at its next halving, plus it has a limited number 21 million, not enough for a global world wide adoption even in the satochis.
Zeitcoins gains interest by each zeitcoin wallet helping to secure the network and is managed by the millions of people already using it. It's interest rate & sheer number of coins are some of the key factors that will make it possible to become a worldwide tool in virtual & physical realms. Plus it speed far exceeds bitcoins.
It current price point and the fact it was battered for so long and still survived make it the perfert coin to do this with, plus the fact that most of the people behind this coin have been looking for a way to make this world a better place long before there was a bitcoin.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __

ZeitKnights Current Goal List
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9883182

Proof of Knight
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9839828

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
legendary
legendary
Ok, so it's been quite some time since I've been out here on the Zeitcoin boards.  Besides the mandatory update (which I have done, thank you Ray!), what's going on?  I've noticed the slight color change on our logo, as well as something about Zeit Knights in 2015....  Can someone give me the short version (or a link to it)?

Hi Biffy,
Mandatory Update is needed due to a coding bug.
Zeit Knights -> longer story.... Maybe kiklo could give you a short synopsis.

Hi Steve,
please forget this teleport and smart contract part. It's not important. That are advanced features of other coins. We don't need them. What I tried to say was: We need an ecosystem instead of good-sounding features.

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Ray, I will be working on the updates for the website today. If you get a chance could you PM me with a description of what exactly you are talking about when you say "teleport and smart contracts"? I'm in IT management, so those techie things cause me a bit of confusion!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Ok, so it's been quite some time since I've been out here on the Zeitcoin boards.  Besides the mandatory update (which I have done, thank you Ray!), what's going on?  I've noticed the slight color change on our logo, as well as something about Zeit Knights in 2015....  Can someone give me the short version (or a link to it)?
legendary
You can overwrite your old executable.
Copy your working wallet.dat to: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin\ and delete everything except:

wallet.dat
peers.dat

Good luck.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

(Happened again just now. "Exception. Fatal error. st13 - application will close now", but the wallet kicks back in and continues to sync.)

This sounds like a broken wallet.dat.
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/gridcoin-grc-first-coin-utilizing-boinc-official-thread.183542/page-57
If your wallet is not encrypted you could try the -salvagewallet command.
Do you have any copy of wallet.dat or a backup?

Cheers,
Ray

Thanks Ray. We are really lucky to have you, Kiklo and Lion on board.

My old wallet works fine and all the files are intact. I have backups of the .dat file. Rather than mess about too much, I'm going to delete the new installation which is on a separate User account. Then download the new QT wallet file to my Old wallet User account > Unzip it to the desktop > Click on the new .exe  file> and hopefully that should update automatically.

One question - do I delete the old QT.exe before installing or will I have to do that after?
Jump to: