Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 311. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Going to chuck some Doges into the voting, picked up some cheap few days ago.

BTW ... Cheaper Zeit due to cheaper LTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I voted yesterday. It's dead easy. You don't even have to register an account.
Click on Zeitcoin on the voting page >
Fill in your email details and the coin you'd like to pay with (I put Doge because of minimal transaction fee) >
Copy the coin address to pay into >
Paste it into the send address bar of your coin account >
Send the fee >
Check your email for confirmation and Confirm your vote.
Job Done!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Zeitcoin Coinpayments Vote

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm (mid-day) New York Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Well, I normally steer well clear of any voting which charges for votes. However, since I see this one has all proceeds going to a charity, and since I feel that having Zeit added will definitely increase awareness of our coin, then I will try to round up the 1500+ Doge needed for the vote. I'm sure I can manage to get that in before the 5th.
Coinpayments vote.

We are currently in joint 4th position out of the 61 altcoins that you can vote for. We need some more votes to be in with a reasonable chance of being taken on.

Coinpayments seems to be a good platform, although altcoin trading is still at an embryonic stage. If we are successful in achieving Coinpayment status, I'm sure that we can come up with a few things to interest other altcoin supporters, so that they too will trade with Zeitcoin.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Zeit Trading Fun News

It is a trading market so we have ups & downs.
But right at this moment.

Marketcap hit $78,861   Cheesy
#101    Zeitcoin    $ 78,861    $ 0.000003    28,743,908,286 ZEIT    $ 118    56.35 %

Almost on the 1st Page of MarketCaps.  Cheesy

Cool

BainbridgeJ Post Translated   Cheesy
Welcome to all Chinese people. Voting Zeitcoin. Buy Zeitcoin. Zeitcoin bonus 25%, in the first year. 20% in the second year.
歡迎所有的中國人。投票Zeitcoin。購買Zeitcoin。Zeitcoin獎勵25%,第一年。20%的第二年。

Shocked ... Sounds good! How would you put it all together though? What box do you recommend to put it all into?..

Not using a box, but an open frame I used for mining before the summer. Sure it gathers dust on the CPU, but doesn't matter.

Frankly you can just use a non-static bag under the mobo and leave it open (like how I test components out of the box).

If one has a spare PC, Laptop or spare parts lying around, knock em together and invest in PoSing. Is worth the effort for most part.
I was thinking more on the lines of microwave emission from an unshielded board. But it seems that it is now common practice not to bother with covers because of the heat dissipation factor. Your set-up for professional, multiple coin staking is worth taking note of though.

I find Zeitcoin is easy to mint on a variety of computers, old and new, with just a catch-up sync a few times a month. I wish that was the case for all POS coins, but it's not.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

Shocked ... Sounds good! How would you put it all together though? What box do you recommend to put it all into?..

Not using a box, but an open frame I used for mining before the summer. Sure it gathers dust on the CPU, but doesn't matter.

Frankly you can just use a non-static bag under the mobo and leave it open (like how I test components out of the box).

If one has a spare PC, Laptop or spare parts lying around, knock em together and invest in PoSing. Is worth the effort for most part.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hi Guys Grin

I just posted this on ZapChain - and tweeted about it. OK, it's not ALL about Zeitcoin but hey, you know how I roll by now Wink

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Kiklo ... Thanks!!!

If you wrote a guide on how to use the advanced coin control features of Zeitcoin, I'd definitely be interested in buying it on Coinpayments - with Zeitcoins of course!  Wink

I wonder what else would be of interest to barter Zeitcoins for? Perhaps we should start thinking about that now!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is such an interesting project  Cheesy
legendary
Thanks Kiklo! I'm still on wallet 2.0.1. I'll download the new wallet and get it ready to transfer over to after a batch of large mintings hatch in the middle of December.

• Can anyone tell me how to withdraw from the wallet without it affecting POS too much?

• Is there a way to home in onto an interest amount minted, for instance, and isolate it to be withdrawn, so that all the other coin-blocks are not affected POS-wise?

In the Zeit Wallet , click settings then options,then display tab ,
Place a check mark beside Display coin control features (experts only)
Click Apply & OK .

Click on Send Coins, Click Inputs , click the arrow beside the address you want to send from,
It then lists all of the blocks with the amounts in them, click Confirmations , this will sort the blocks in order , only send the blocks with the lowest # of confirmations. You chose which blocks to send by placing a check mark in the box to the left of the amount.
Blocks with the lowest confirmations were recently minted or received.
Blocks with higher confirmations are closer to minting, so you never want to send those if you can wait.
You can also look at the date, but I use confirmations.

Cool

Ray

In your last post you said that the latest Wallet is 2.0.1.4. I couldn't see it to download on the website. The latest there is 2.0.1.3.

Is 2.0.1.4 about to be released, or was it just a typo?

Cheers

@ BainbridgeJ,
Ray posted it a few pages back

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg9579197;topicseen#msg9579197

Cool

FYI:
Only Difference between 2.0.1.4 & 2.0.1.3 is 2.0.1.4 has an added block explorer.

Thanks Kiklo! I'm still on wallet 2.0.1. I'll download the new wallet and get it ready to transfer over to after a batch of large mintings hatch in the middle of December.

• Can anyone tell me how to withdraw from the wallet without it affecting POS too much?

• Is there a way to home in onto an interest amount minted, for instance, and isolate it to be withdrawn, so that all the other coin-blocks are not affected POS-wise?
legendary
Ray

In your last post you said that the latest Wallet is 2.0.1.4. I couldn't see it to download on the website. The latest there is 2.0.1.3.

Cheers

@ BainbridgeJ,
Ray posted it a few pages back

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg9579197;topicseen#msg9579197

Cool

FYI:
Only Difference between 2.0.1.4 & 2.0.1.3 is 2.0.1.4 has an added block explorer.
Ray

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Just be patient. Minting isn't an exact science. The minted blocks are still trying to compete for their spots on the blockchain with blocks from all of the other wallets on the network. Your minted blocks will be accepted eventually.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Guys i finally got my wallet back online today, for the first time in 148 days, and it immediately minted 4 times.  It should have minted 7 times though, what gives?

(it also mined a bunch of times while the wallet was syncing the last day but obviously didnt complete as the wallet wasnt done syncing yet, i temporarily disabled minting until the wallet was synced but then it only minted 4 times)
Jump to: