Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 310. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
EDIT: Is there any adult in the room? can you please take kiklo from our thread? he just showed up out of nowhere trying to promote some dead coin he is bag holding.

Hey Big Talk ,

Delete it yourself. I am beginning to understand why you can't get any help for your coin.

Cool

Edit :
You going to talk junk in zeit forum , but not in noble forum,  why , afraid what they will think of you.

later edit: Did your keyboard break , where is your reply in noble forum?

I just saw you want to troll so I tried to avoid a troll chain.

Do you really think its ok to jump to other thread and suggest people to buy your coin? do you see it happens alot in here?
I asked you nice to delete it and by your comment I understood you just have some free time, well... I don't Tongue

edit: why you get no response on noble thread? because I respect noble so I prefer the shit to be here.

A simple please delete your post , would have worked, the insult started from you.
I just offered some suggestions if the 1st 2 options did not work for you, plus you did not grandstand against diamond when they post large graphics covering half a page.
Any way if you don't post any more , I won't either.
 Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
EDIT: Is there any adult in the room? can you please take kiklo from our thread? he just showed up out of nowhere trying to promote some dead coin he is bag holding.

Hey Big Talk ,

Delete it yourself. I am beginning to understand why you can't get any help for your coin.

Cool

Edit :
You going to talk junk in zeit forum , but not in noble forum,  why , afraid what they will think of you.

I just saw you want to troll so I tried to avoid a troll chain.

Do you really think its ok to jump to other thread and suggest people to buy your coin? do you see it happens alot in here?
I asked you nice to delete it and by your comment I understood you just have some free time, well... I don't Tongue

edit: why you get no response on noble thread? because I respect noble so I prefer the shit to be here.
legendary

Hey Big Talk ,

Cool

Edit :

Even Later Edit : It guys like you that make the job too hard for 1 Dev .
                       But FYI , whatever you do to me, good or bad, I will return 10 fold.
legendary
Try again now the wrong part is bold.

If you had helped your coin as fast as you run your mouth, it would be above bitcoin.

Cool

Is that how you promote your coin? trash other threads?
Please delete your useless comment, thank you.

Better it happened now, than Noble running on their Diamond network.
Diamond stalls and they let your Noble crash for a few months while they fix their issues
, Noble would have always taken a back seat to their diamond.

Since you guys are still POW, why not take another vote about doing what Dogecoin did and add the merged mining with Litecoin. Or if your heart is set on POS , and are unable to find a dev to help, You can always sell your Noblecoins and Buy up Zeitcoins , which has been POS for almost a year. Our Price will rise dramatically next year after the Knights arrive. We can give Rofo a seat on the Round Table as a ZeitKnight since his abilities more than qualify him. Problem with all coins are it is too much work and stress for 1 man, that is why we are forming a round table to pool our strengths and lighten the individual loads.
Our coin price hit a low of 13 litoshi, and now we are at 50 and rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Wish you guys the Best whatever you decide.
 Cool

Hey
Diamond is the one that lied to these guys for months,
POS will be ready soon, and kept delaying it for months, if you don't like the truth, then don't Listen.

Cool

Try again now the wrong part is bold.

legendary
Is that how you promote your coin? trash other threads?

Diamond stalls and they let your Noble crash for a few months while they fix their issues

Since you guys are still POW, why not take another vote about doing what Dogecoin did and add the merged mining with Litecoin. Or if your heart is set on POS , and are unable to find a dev to help, You can always sell your Noblecoins and Buy up Zeitcoins , which has been POS for almost a year. Our Price will rise dramatically next year after the Knights arrive. We can give Rofo a seat on the Round Table as a ZeitKnight since his abilities more than qualify him. Problem with all coins are it is too much work and stress for 1 man, that is why we are forming a round table to pool our strengths and lighten the individual loads.
Our coin price hit a low of 13 litoshi, and now we are at 50 and rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Cool

Hey
Diamond is the one that lied to these guys for months,
POS will be ready soon, and kept delaying it for months, if you don't like the truth, then don't Listen.

Cool

Is this how you promote your coin? trash other threads?

Cool
legendary
I have a couple questions about the ANN post:

Total coins 90 billion
Interest on Proof of Stake:
Year 1: 25% | Year 2: 20% | Year 3: 15% | Year 4 and ongoing: 5%
4 confirmations per transaction means fast 2 mins confirmations
50 confirmations per ZEIT blocks
1% premine for ongoing development support, maintenance and distribution to community.

How long does the 5% staking go on? When is it expected to bump up against the 90B cap on coins?

Is the premine still under community control? Is it fully dumped? I guess 90M ZEIT is only like 50 LTC now, no huge deal, just curious...

I think the 5% continues on forever as a way to offset lost zeitcoins , & the 90B becomes the max limit that can ever be sent in 1 transaction. (But if anyone knows different , lets hear it.)

Year 2033 would be as early as it could hit 90 billion, but that is if every single zeitcoin was staking the entire time and no one lost any zeitcoins , Odds are more likely we hit 90 Billion sometime between 2035 & 2045.

Premine, original Dev been gone for months.

Rent_A_Ray has taken on the role of Dev and is doing a wonderful job.
The Zeit Knights begin accepting members in Feb 2015.

Cool

Side thought if the US population used zeitcoins,
Zeitcoins currently near 30 billion, and US pop 316,100,000 .
It would only be 94.9 zeitcoins per person , Replace the US Pop with the World Population 7.125 billion and you can see why zeitcoin has no option but to be worth a $1 or more apiece in the future.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I have a couple questions about the ANN post:

Total coins 90 billion
Interest on Proof of Stake:
Year 1: 25% | Year 2: 20% | Year 3: 15% | Year 4 and ongoing: 5%
4 confirmations per transaction means fast 2 mins confirmations
50 confirmations per ZEIT blocks
1% premine for ongoing development support, maintenance and distribution to community.

How long does the 5% staking go on? When is it expected to bump up against the 90B cap on coins?

Is the premine still under community control? Is it fully dumped? I guess 90M ZEIT is only like 50 LTC now, no huge deal, just curious...
legendary
I can't vote on Bter 'coz I haven't even got an account there, never mind enough activity to vote Sad

The best way to vote with Bter, is to get BTR Points, don't spend a 100 btr to vote.
Get your BTR points above 1000 and you will receive 1 free vote every hour that does not subtract from your points. You can place like 25 or 50 bucks with them and just trade it back & forth in the BTC & LTC markets.
Doing it fast will grow your BTR quickly, but cost a percentage of your money to do it.
Go under Bonus & My Dividend and you can see what your current BTR points are , once they are over 1000 , you get free 1 vote per hour. They are doing some interesting things like paying interest on bitcoin , litecoin , & dogecoins , still learning what that is about.

Anyone have any tips on using BTER post them.

Cool

FYI:
Getting more BTR points is becoming addictive,
I may have to seek counseling after Zeitcoin is added.  Cheesy

Edit:
Bter's dividend system includes two references Bter Points (BTR) and Bter Securities (BTQ). Active traders can get significant refunds through BTR while they are trading and BTQ holders can get lift-time dividend from Bter's trading income. Tips: You can get more BTR if you trade more. You can obtain CNY or BTQ every week using your BTR. By recommending Bter to others you can receive 30% of all their trading fees.
 (Accounts must be older than 1 day before they can receive the referral fees.)

2nd Edit:
You get 1 free vote per hour at 1000 BTR , and you get 2 free votes per hour when you get 5000 BTR Points. Anyone higher post so we can know the Free votes per BTR Points.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Just made my vote on Coinpayments:-

Payment ID: 5f3f563e0890849da61d1d71736c85e865ec0462d087d0594e25fb0888d25377

I can't vote on Bter 'coz I haven't even got an account there, never mind enough activity to vote Sad
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Announce at ZEIT x2.   Smiley

We are in 3rd place
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
One more vote will have us solely in 3rd place and push Lemurcoin and NuBits down to 4th. But we are a long way from 2nd still. I have quite a ways to go on rounding up enough Doge to submit my vote. Still, if anyone has not voted yet and has the means to do it then I say we should make our move now.

I haven't been able to explore the website for information much as of yet. Does anyone know off hand if they are only going to add the first place coin?
legendary
Zeitcoin Coinpayments Vote

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm (mid-day) New York Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

The BTC for this Vote also helps meet a submitted goal.
Help Support a Charity     submitted by fxtronic
http://seansoutpost.com/

Cool

Votes so far :
Zeit is now in 3rd place on the Charity Vote
Zeit is now at #99 on Bter exchange Voting, with 23 Votes.
legendary
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I keep an eye on this coin, Love the ZeitGeist movement in combination with anonymous
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Zeit Trading News

Zeit Made it to the 1st Page of MarketCaps   Cheesy

#93    Zeitcoin    $ 123,559    $ 0.000004    28,775,259,962    123.33 %

Cool

Still currently on the first page and rising!

#88 Zeitcoin    $ 132,739    $ 0.000005    28,779,808,131   80.66 %

legendary
Zeit Trading News

Zeit Made it to the 1st Page of MarketCaps   Cheesy

#93    Zeitcoin    $ 123,559    $ 0.000004    28,775,259,962    123.33 %

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

https://bter.com/voting#ZEIT
ZEIT @Position: 100/213

AND

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm EST

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks
Jump to: