Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 309. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Both are good. Zeitcoin rising up out of the sea. An ocean womb giving birth to a bright new star. A lot will depend upon the words and sounds, and the atmosphere they convey. But your skills are amazing.

+1 raised to the power of Zeit Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Totally Agreed ,

Ray is Amazing!   Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Both are good. Zeitcoin rising up out of the sea. An ocean womb giving birth to a bright new star. A lot will depend upon the words and sounds, and the atmosphere they convey. But your skills are amazing.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The Second is the best. Lights are warmer.
Great Job.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Like the intros Ray.

Was going to say the 2nd one, but it's a sunset .. we need a sun rise theme. Zeit was in a dark place before  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Possible Intros:

Cheers,
Ray
I can't vote on Bter 'coz I haven't even got an account there, never mind enough activity to vote Sad

The best way to vote with Bter, is to get BTR Points, don't spend a 100 btr to vote.
Get your BTR points above 1000 and you will receive 1 free vote every hour that does not subtract from your points. You can place like 25 or 50 bucks with them and just trade it back & forth in the BTC & LTC markets.
Doing it fast will grow your BTR quickly, but cost a percentage of your money to do it.
Go under Bonus & My Dividend and you can see what your current BTR points are , once they are over 1000 , you get free 1 vote per hour. They are doing some interesting things like paying interest on bitcoin , litecoin , & dogecoins , still learning what that is about.

Anyone have any tips on using BTER post them.

Cool

FYI:
Getting more BTR points is becoming addictive,
I may have to seek counseling after Zeitcoin is added.  Cheesy

Edit:
Bter's dividend system includes two references Bter Points (BTR) and Bter Securities (BTQ). Active traders can get significant refunds through BTR while they are trading and BTQ holders can get lift-time dividend from Bter's trading income. Tips: You can get more BTR if you trade more. You can obtain CNY or BTQ every week using your BTR. By recommending Bter to others you can receive 30% of all their trading fees.
 (Accounts must be older than 1 day before they can receive the referral fees.)

2nd Edit:
You get 1 free vote per hour at 1000 BTR , and you get 2 free votes per hour when you get 5000 BTR Points. Anyone higher post so we can know the Free votes per BTR Points.

You're right. Getting BETR points is addictive! My first BETR votes are cast. We are now in 75th position. Besides points, BETR also give daily amounts of interest on coins kept on their books.

I remember having thousands of points earlier on in the year. If you draw all your coins out, like I did, they disappear. Got to go. The hour is up. Time to vote again!

Update: we are now in 74th position with 88 votes
legendary
first thank to Ray for help debugging my wallets (one on win7 , one on mac) !  Wink

zeitcoin-qt for mac or win7 are the same ? because on win7 minting works , on mac nothing happens ?

Go under coin coin and check your dates , needs to be over 20 days old, if the amounts in the blocks are small , may take between 30 to 40 days. Compare to your win 7 blocks and see if you notice any big differences. Also be sure to Unlock the Mac Wallet, it will not mint, if left in the locked position.

Cool
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
first thank to Ray for help debugging my wallets (one on win7 , one on mac) !  Wink

zeitcoin-qt for mac or win7 are the same ? because on win7 minting works , on mac nothing happens ?

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Hi guys,

I'm currently working on a Promotion Video for the new Zeit Website.
I make most parts myself (15h work so far), but i had some expenditures:

Professional Script Translation: 10$
Background Music: 18$
Miss Allie for the video presentation (248 words): 40$

If someone wants to make a small donation (in ZEIT of course  Wink )
please send me a PM.
Your Name or Nick will be added to the royal Hall of Fame of Zeights. (somewhere on the website)

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
We are back onto page 1 of CoinMarketCap.

#   Name           Market Cap     Price       Available Supply   % Change (24h)
97    Zeitcoin    $ 95,870      $ 0.000003   28,821,970,666    31.81 %

This bubbling up and down into the top 100 altcoins might bring sufficient attention to create the awareness in the cryptocurrency world at large, that this coin is a hidden gem.

1st Page is cool, in 2015 we will be a lot higher than now.
Zeit has some cool stuff going on, but just to prepare everyone, this is not the beginning,
this is the PreWarmup , before the beginning.
In 2015 Zeit will take the Global Stage.   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Voting News

Zeit is now at #86 with 54 Votes on BTER.

Zeit is in 3rd Place with 12 Votes at the Charity Vote.

FYI:
The Interest thing at BTER on POW coins is pretty cool.
Cool way to park some POW coins and then use the interest to buy zeit.    Cheesy
A WIN / WIN Game.

Cool
We are back onto page 1 of CoinMarketCap.

#   Name           Market Cap     Price       Available Supply   % Change (24h)
97    Zeitcoin    $ 95,870      $ 0.000003   28,821,970,666    31.81 %

This bubbling up and down into the top 100 altcoins might bring sufficient attention to create the awareness in the cryptocurrency world at large, that this coin is a hidden gem.

This is no doubt due to our combination of wizened souls and youthful exuberance. Let's move on and stay focused.

Update: our 24 hour change is now up 69.31%. This is by far the highest rise in the top 100 altcoins. Most of the other altcoins have fallen.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I created a shortcut and added what you said to the end of the line inside target and it says "The name "F:\Internet Downloads\zeitcoin-qt.exe"-datadir=D:\Crypto\zeitcoin' specified in the target box is not valid.

It's unclear from your inserted quotation mark, but I think there should be a space between .exe and -datadir.

I finally got around to trying this fix out. I got the 'not valid' too, until I put quote marks around the -datadir destination.

i.e. (for my drives) the complete term is

"E:\00 Funstuff\000_DogeCoin\NewZeit Wallet\zeitcoin-2.0.1.2_win\zeitcoin-qt.exe" -datadir="D:\AAA - Wallet & Blockchain Folders\Zeitcoin"

Now that the 'Saturday night sillyness' is out of the way, can we back on-track?

That wasn't very knightly behaviour.
What the ....?!!! Let's concentrate on the matters at hand. The BTER vote seems to be ongoing. They seem to pluck whatever coin they like out of the bunch every now and then, ... even if it hasn't been voted for. If they like the coin, they will think of taking it on. Votes, important as they are, simply indicate a depth of interest in a coin - maybe one they hadn't considered before.

More pressing is the CoinPayments vote. From what I've seen, they take the top two, or three coins with votes well into the 20s and 30s plus. CoinPayments looks interesting. They have lots of useful widgets merchants can use to facilitate trading.

Personally speaking, I don't see CoinPayments as an end in itself, but as a means to an end. The vote will show how strong the Zeitcoin community is. I look forward to it with great interest; one way, or another.

Forums like this are important. I should imagine that anyone thinking of becoming involved with Zeitcoin would check out the quality of the postings before committing themselves. There has been a lot of good, solid, hard work done in our pages, touching upon evolving topics of interest. We have much to be proud of. Let's bear that in mind with any future postings.
legendary

EDIT: Is there any adult in the room? can you please take kiklo from our thread? he just showed up out of nowhere trying to promote some dead coin he is bag holding.

What dead coin?

I think the stress was too much for the old guy,
If they don't quit delaying the decisions they need to make the dead coin will be noblecoin.

Zeit is exploding with Life,
Active Forums , Expanding markets , Knights arriving in 2015, Working Faucet with millions of zeitcoins
New Block Explorers , New Website in the works, Ray's work with the Wallets
Community growing more active, spreading the Word of Zeitcoin thru articles.
(Thanks Steve & Lion)

And what is coming is a price rise in 2015, that will amaze the world.   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Zeitcoin Coinpayments Vote

• The vote ends on December 5, 2014 at 12:00:00pm (mid-day) New York Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Each vote costs 0.001 BTC. Besides Bitcoin, you can use Litecoin and Dogecoin. The cost of a vote is roughly equivalent to 37 cents (US$0.37), €0.30 Euros, Chinese ¥ 2.30, or 23 pence (£0.23) GBP. Each token amount is donated to charity.

• If voting, make sure that you confirm your vote by clicking on the authorisation link which will be sent to you via email, otherwise it won't be registered. Allow for any transaction fee in sending the voting fee.

To vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

To check the progress of the vote:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

The BTC for this Vote also helps meet a submitted goal.
Help Support a Charity     submitted by fxtronic
http://seansoutpost.com/

Cool

Votes so far :
Zeit is now in 3rd place on the Charity Vote with 11 Votes.
Zeit is now at #94 on Bter exchange Voting, with 37 Votes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

EDIT: Is there any adult in the room? can you please take kiklo from our thread? he just showed up out of nowhere trying to promote some dead coin he is bag holding.

What dead coin?
legendary
Is this how you promote your coin? trash other threads?
Please delete your useless comment, thank you.

I'm too old for this shit

And you are not getting any younger.
 Cool

FYI :
Any post you make here is copied into noble.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Is this how you promote your coin? trash other threads?
Please delete your useless comment, thank you.

I'm too old for this shit
Jump to: