Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 373. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
leave mintpal for atomic trade? thats like jumping into a pool of lava to cool off.
I dont understand the problem.Mint has the lowest ZEIT trading volume far behind cryptsy, bittrex and coinex. Cryptsy 24h Volume ist 28x higher than Mintpals volume. What makes us think that mintpal is our major exchange?

coinex? i thought that place was burned to the ground. cryptsy and bittrex are good enough. i dont really see the exchange as a problem for zeitcoin its the 'getting lost in the crowd' problem. i will hold regardless.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
NEW MARKET

(Especially) For those mining on Blake-256 who want something to do with the LTC from Photon - I just negotiated with the very nice @ByronP of Atomic exchange, we now have a Zeit-LTC market there too, so cheap Zeit can be got there without buggering around with transfers Grin

https://www.atomic-trade.com/trade?c=ZEIT&p=LTC

I'm already sitting there waiting with buy orders.

I've added our main exchanges on the official website.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
NEW MARKET

(Especially) For those mining on Blake-256 who want something to do with the LTC from Photon - I just negotiated with the very nice @ByronP of Atomic exchange, we now have a Zeit-LTC market there too, so cheap Zeit can be got there without buggering around with transfers Grin

https://www.atomic-trade.com/trade?c=ZEIT&p=LTC

I'm already sitting there waiting with buy orders.
legendary
leave mintpal for atomic trade? thats like jumping into a pool of lava to cool off.
I dont understand the problem.Mint has the lowest ZEIT trading volume far behind cryptsy, bittrex and coinex. Cryptsy 24h Volume ist 28x higher than Mintpals volume. What makes us think that mintpal is our major exchange?

legendary
Activity: 980
so half of my zeitcoins are gone, i had 10 mil, now i have 5 mil.

all i can see in my transaction history are a bunch of "minted" after the 10 million of deposits in the first week of mining.

many (about half) of these "minted" transactions are greyed out. are my coins stuck? stuck by minting in their own wallet?

can someone please help me out Sad i've heard that there's a wallet debug command to like clear stuck transactions or something with pos coins?
Activity: 695

Very sorry to see what mintpal did to you guys, they should have given you more time. A kick in the teeth if you ask me.
Activity: 535
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have an issue with the wallet (latest version).
All unconfirmed minting transactions are holding my funds.
Last transactions: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwv9jv5mznug7k3/Transactions.png

Now my wallet has almost zero ZEIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m50p1gfm0ub37j3/Wallet.png

How can I get my funds back? Smiley
Thanks in advance.

When you mint you r stake of coins that did the minting are held for a number of blocks.
If you look at your transactions window it will tell you how many more blocks you need to wait for your Zeit to become available again.
if you want to always have a minimum of Zeit available for transactions, you can set a reserve balance and your wallet will always then leave that amount available.
I think from the console you use the command 'reservebalance XXXX'
Where XXXX is the minimum balance you want to keep available

Thanks for the reply. It has been a week, still the same Sad
I'm running now my wallet on AWS cloud 24/7.

Did
$ zeitcoind reservebalance true 1000000

{
    "reserve" : true,
    "amount" : 1000000.00000000
}

Will see what happens.
Is there a list of zeitcoin specific commands? Same as mintcoin?

"Football isn't life-or-death - It's FAR more important than that"   Sir Alf Ramsey.

Huh Bill Shankly. FTFY, phew that's better I can move on now Wink Thanks for the shout out on blakecoin a while back BTW.

Glad SOMEONE was awake!

(Yes, it was a 'trap' Wink )

Re:- Blake-256 Ecosystem... I'll always give people here the best advice I can. This algo will go from strength to strength over the years to come.

Did you know it is capable of mining up to 256 coins at the same time? It will end up being the saviour of the hobby miner and thus the King of TRUE de-centralised distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I wonder at what level will stop price on mintpal ... Huh
oox
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

"Football isn't life-or-death - It's FAR more important than that"   Sir Alf Ramsey.

Huh Bill Shankly. FTFY, phew that's better I can move on now Wink Thanks for the shout out on blakecoin a while back BTW.
Hey, we're in a better position to recover than our big rival on 'MintPal Friday' -

Emo has been stuck on 3 lijtjes since just after it was listed, we're still ELEVEN times more valuable than them Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
who just bought 9 ltc worth of Zeit Tongue do you know something I don't know ? Wink

Thats about 0.15 btc worth, not a lot.  Now is actually a great time to buy and plan pumps as there seems to be less to blow through being in ltc.  Man wish we could get that guy that dropped 24btc or whatever it was awhile back to do that again.  Thatd be over 1350 LTCs to do some serious damage to those sell walls.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
who just bought 9 ltc worth of Zeit Tongue do you know something I don't know ? Wink
* Ask a Dutchman!

What's your fav against germany ? NL or UK?  Lips sealed
(Fifa WC)

Against Germany?

Anybody & everybody, Bro. Anybody & everybody.

legendary
* Ask a Dutchman!

What's your fav against germany ? NL or UK?  Lips sealed
(Fifa WC)
Atomic is OK, been using it because it was first market for Photons & BlakeBitCoin. No complaints.

I have a couple of millions litoshis there already, and at least double that to come when my last Photon-Sell trades. As soon as I have enuff lijtjes* to be worth transferring without getting screwed on fees I'll shift it to Minty & give those dumpers a good seeing to Wink

* Ask a Dutchman!

E2A - Just sent a few hundred Myriad that I'd neglected (they are CPU-mined so low payout so only check every week or so) over to Minty, will use proceeds for Zeit too Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Question is, should mintpal our major exchange anymore?
There are exchanges outthere where Zeit stays in BTC like Atomic Trade etc...

It's one of the bigger exchange out there. It'd be nice if we're still on BTC market, but only time can tell. There were some coins that got back to MP BTC market after being pushed down to LTC. So only community efforts can bring its value up.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Loading up. I'm getting some cheap Zeit coins.

that's the attitude! thank you! Smiley

Dumpers - Fill my 1st order on MP  Wink

I'll join you as soon as my Photons pay out - I'd rather get cheap Zeit than convert LTC-BTC.

All right. Go L-O-N
Jump to: