Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 374. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Should mintpal be our major exchange anymore?
There are exchanges outthere where Zeit still stays in BTC like Atomic Trade etc...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Loading up. I'm getting some cheap Zeit coins.

that's the attitude! thank you! Smiley

Dumpers - Fill my 1st order on MP  Wink

I'll join you as soon as my Photons pay out - I'd rather get cheap Zeit than convert LTC-BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Dumpers - Fill my 1st order on MP  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
there are some problems with http://forum.zeit-coin.com:
500 Internal Server Error
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I'm afraid we finish as xxlcoin without purchase orders  Sad

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XXL/LTC

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm afraid we finish as xxlcoin without purchase orders  Sad

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XXL/LTC
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam

I agree this would be a useful service, Zeitcoin needs useful services IMHO
who is admin or owner of Zeitcoin Facebook?
you can submit Zeitcoin at this link below, I would have but don't want to upset anyones applecart Wink
https://www.whitepuma.net/multitipping/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=4
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Could someone write to coinmarketcap and that supplemented the information. 
My English is not very good, as you can see: P

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Sorry, i don't think so. ZEIT was not designed to rent the hitmen. The idea behind was another - we should never forget this.
If you want to be really anonymous, you need knowledge. Nobody knows if DRK is really safe. I don't think so.
Let us focus on our real targets.
legendary
Activity: 1456
this coin need more dev...
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I wish I could say with conviction that the move to the LTC market will get rid of all the dumpers, but we all know better than that. Dumpers will be dumpers.

And besides, MintPal, it seems, is going to make a killing off of the move. If you think about it, in my opinion, LTC is on its way out. I believe it is quickly losing its popularity due to the rise of DRK. It is very possible that LTC will soon lose its number 2 spot next to BTC. In fact, a quick check of crypto-prices.com shows that DRK has exceeded LTC in value by $1 (as of this writing). So with that in mind, it should be evident that people who still insist on dumping their Zeit will trade the LTC for BTC (or other coins). So MintPal stands to make a profit off of the original sell of Zeit for LTC, and then make a profit off of the sell of LTC to BTC (or other coins). Again, just my flawed logic at work here.

Wouldnt it be better to become the first POS coin that incorporates Dark's privacy features?

That's what really driving the prices behind dark, guys.

Wasn't the point of open source so that you can besically copy and paste someone's code (oversimplifying things of course), and then make your own tweaks? Basically allowing you to make a variation or complete re-imagining of someone else's work?

Sadly, i don't know how to make this work.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
yep, the situation at mintpal today does not look very appealing, but hold on, these are just turbulences...
Activity: 189
Guess we should have dumped at 1 sat Sad major loss on this one

giving the size of the walls and lack of buying power they would still be sitting on the exchange... Dumping is what killed the coin, if the other dumpers had a little patience and allowed the coin to gain some traction it would be somewhere now (and they would have made their profit off it).

You only lose when you quit. Where's the "D-Day Spirit?" *

* Soz, R & B - But we DID win Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 189
11. Bringing ZEIT to other main stream exchanges, e.g., Poloniex.
Maybe there being listed in BTC we could push the price a bit higher?
I've asked Poloniex on mintpal startup, no response.
I'll send them the mail. Let's see.
Done, let's see what is their feedback

@steve: I agree that at this stage, it would be better to spent any free BTC resources on further development of the coin rather than getting on another exchange. However, in crypto world you have to somehow attract the attention to your coin, no matter how advanced it technically is. It doesn't need to be huge amount of ZEIT to collect among fellow ZEITers, just some. My stakes are supposed to mature on June 9th and I am willing to contribute part of minted money as a donation to put my money where my mouth is. We can try to raise some funds in order to help further promote the coin - we can discuss what is the most appropriate action.

Perhaps a giveaway on Reddit...
Getting listed on Poloniex would be great. I have done some trading there and have participated in the chat box often, so I can speak for certain that they have their shit together there. I can tell you one thing for sure though, BTC talks there. If you want a coin listed there, be prepared to offer up some BTC in return. In my opinion, that BTC would better serve Zeit by buying up some of those ridiculous sell walls and get some market activity going instead of getting us listed on another exchange where the dumpers will dump.

+1

We need buyers, not more places for dumpers to bail out.
Jump to: