Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 377. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
So the big question is, what projects are you (the developers) working on? Where are you at on these projects? What are you doing with your time? We need news and updates every few days, particularly on the BIG projects.

What are your BIG projects?
I have to work 10h a day. There is no Dev anymore, only a community.
We built in some wallet features - that's it.

Quote from: capSER2.0
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Thanks to inaction, ineffectiveness, ineptitude of people like Lion, we do not stop wasting money and sink us further into the pit, while he writes silly joke of engineers, rather than to plan a real strategic plan to save ZEIT of total devastation.
Thanks to the stupidity and inaction of Lion, soon we could stand to lose 58 times our investment!

1 satoshi = 58 litoshis

Therefore, in a few more hours, ZEIT will be enabled to continue to fall to one litoshi. And we will be 58 times worse!

Thanks to the utter stupidity and the inoperation of Lion and company! :/

Before anyone responds, take this for what it is: FEEDBACK. This guy may have just voiced the opinion of at least 100 other people who did not even bother to write, probably someone who bought in a bit too high like lots of others here.

And he's right about 1 thing, now market cap can fall even further to reflect true supply and demand. Which, again, is merely a barometer of interest and a democratic election where you get more votes the more capital you have.

So the big question is, what projects are you (the developers) working on? Where are you at on these projects? What are you doing with your time? We need news and updates every few days, particularly on the BIG projects.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A few days ago I predicted that this would happen and it would be very painful and bad for the future of ZEIT, but nobody gave any importance.
I still remember what it cost us to get listed on MintPal, much effort and bitcoins! Wasted in the trash!  Sad
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
there are some people out there with a huge stake in zeit....surprised that there isn't a quick pump going to enable them to dump it
Activity: 112
Thanks to inaction, ineffectiveness, ineptitude of people like Lion, we do not stop wasting money and sink us further into the pit, while he writes silly joke of engineers, rather than to plan a real strategic plan to save ZEIT of total devastation.
Thanks to the stupidity and inaction of Lion, soon we could stand to lose 58 times our investment!

1 satoshi = 58 litoshis

Therefore, in a few more hours, ZEIT will be enabled to continue to fall to one litoshi. And we will be 58 times worse!

Thanks to the utter stupidity and the inoperation of Lion and company! :/
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Lion, Beejay, me and handful others cannot change the world alone... We need a strong community behind us. Community is sleeping, so we have to accept mintpal's decision. It will not kill the coin... Have a look at doge and feathercoin... Multiple (predicted) deaths, but they are still alive. If there is no sign of scam, it's not easy to kill a coin.

It's a side blow for all of us, but nothing more...

Perhaps this coin might have life, but this will be seen as a symptom of a problem and is very negative from a marketing perspective.

To be sure, we're not the only ones as ECC, TOP and several others are also experiencing similar delistments.

We need to take stock of who our "community" actually is and start taking assessments of what our community skill pool actually is, then start enlisting the help of this community. As far as I can tell, we have a grand total of 162 people signed up to the "official forums", and posting activity is low. This isn't a healthy sign and we need to change that.

This is why having a built in chat for the wallet like billioncoin is extremely important. We all use different forums, but we all have the wallet in common, and we need to use that to unify our community from an organizer perspective as well as gauge the general health of the community.  

Again, you might not be able to save the world, but you CAN improve your ability to lead this community, which is something you can control. When you look at the posts, take it for what it is: reality feedback. Take that feedback, compare it with other data that you have, and adjust.

Right now, reality is giving negative feedback. We need to find ways to make reality give POSITIVE feedback, and you the developers are COMMUNITY LEADERS whether you like it or not. Downgrades like BTC/Zeit to LTC/Zeit are a big deal, and a reflection of interest in this community, which quite frankly is diminishing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Exactly! It's easy enough to ride on the coattails of us active members who are out there promoting the coin, keeping the wallets secure and up to date, and trying to introduce a marketplace, among other things, and then complain and threaten to dump when the coin doesn't jump to Darkcoin levels in its 3 months in existence.

Just like Ray said, and Lion is always in here roaring about, we need more members of the community to be ACTIVE in helping to promote the coin and give it the attention it deserves. If you haven't done anything other than complain about the prices then you are part of the problem and not the solution. Be a part of the solution instead. Take to Twitter and FB and promote Zeit. Promote it in other threads here. Post blogs about it. Instead of dumping them for cheap, buy some while they are still cheap. Let the misfortune of others be your fortune. And maybe even try to get in contact with your local Zeitgeist movement chapter and let them know about Zeitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Just because one chapter said they didn't want anything to do with the coin when it first launched doesn't mean anything. That one chapter doesn't speak for the entire movement.

End rant
legendary
Lion, Beejay, me and handful others cannot change the world alone... We need a strong community behind us. Community is sleeping, so we have to accept mintpal's decision. It will not kill the coin... Have a look at doge and feathercoin... Multiple (predicted) deaths, but they are still alive. If there is no sign of scam, it's not easy to kill a coin.

It's a side blow for all of us, but nothing more...
legendary
dumped mine at 1 sat.  More for you guys, enjoy.  Kiss

Thanks for your business.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
dumped mine at 1 sat.  More for you guys, enjoy.  Kiss
legendary
hmmm...this is end? I wonder where will investors if the community dies. Write here only Ray and Lion... Sad

And Steve
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Zeitcoin need a future plan, and show what you have planed to mintpal. We need some crazy good news, we can stay at BTC marked AND push the price. look at SAT.
Activity: 26
hmmm...this is end? I wonder where will investors if the community dies. Write here only Ray and Lion... Sad
legendary
Hey guys, great news for Altcoin/Bitcoin Wallets from Cupertino: Click

Seems that Tim Cook read my email

legendary
Activity: 1404
Can someone spare 25BTC to bring it back to 5 sat? I'm sure it's just a chump of change for some of you out there.
Activity: 32
well time to move my zeit to mintpal and either sell hopefully at 2, and if not i'll drop it out at 1.  Once it goes to LTC it will be dead completely, even though in all honesty it has been for a long while
legendary
Yeah I did see that post. I actually read all 14 of his posts on this forum and it is obvious he has no clue about cryptocurrencies. Most of his posts consist of him begging for rewards in the GameLeagueCoin thread. Just another troll in a long list of trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1404
zeitcoin is dead!

NOTICE: We will be converting the ZEIT/BTC market to an LTC pairing on the 4th of June. The BTC market will be closed shortly after.

buy! stupid !

Thanks for your opinion. I would say best of luck to you on your investment in GameLeagueCoin, but I read through some of your coin's announcement thread and it seems like you have invested in a crap scam coin. Your community is in disarray, your devs can't get their story straight about if they are actually developing a game or not, your wallet seems to be stuck on a block and won't fully sync, your blockchain explorer doesn't seem to be working, and your dev used the same abbreviation for your coin (GLC) as an already established coin did, Globalcoin.

So maybe you should be firmly invested in a well-managed coin yourself before you come in here trying to call our coin dead. Or is it that you got burned by GLC, oops, I mean GameLeagueCoin, that you had to come in here and try to take your frustrations out by trolling?

zeitcoin is a goodcoin. I buy it in 2 satoshi.

Good point. Didn't he say that he will buy at 2 sat ^^^?  Cheesy
legendary
zeitcoin is dead!

NOTICE: We will be converting the ZEIT/BTC market to an LTC pairing on the 4th of June. The BTC market will be closed shortly after.

buy! stupid !

Thanks for your opinion. I would say best of luck to you on your investment in GameLeagueCoin, but I read through some of your coin's announcement thread and it seems like you have invested in a crap scam coin. Your community is in disarray, your devs can't get their story straight about if they are actually developing a game or not, your wallet seems to be stuck on a block and won't fully sync, your blockchain explorer doesn't seem to be working, and your dev used the same abbreviation for your coin (GLC) as an already established coin did, Globalcoin.

So maybe you should be firmly invested in a well-managed coin yourself before you come in here trying to call our coin dead. Or is it that you got burned by GLC, oops, I mean GameLeagueCoin, that you had to come in here and try to take your frustrations out by trolling?
Activity: 100
zeitcoin is dead!

buy! stupid !

chill out, this is coin is pretty cool
but people are impatient
This is a long-term investment, not for Day Trading.
Jump to: