Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 397. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Going strictly by the cryptsy and mintpal charts, is this a dead coin?
Not at all. Many just have extremely short attention spans.
Trade volume: under $500 per day
Number of coins: "too many" (20 billion, give or take) and growing "too fast" (25% for the first year)
Price follows the above, giving you the 1 satoshi rate we're seeing.

My thoughts? Yes, ZEIT is pretty much dead. There are so many other coins out there that have gathered more interest, and if no one is interested in a coin then it really serves little purpose.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Not at all. Many just have extremely short attention spans.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

I hope not, there is currently too many dumpers once their gone we can get back to rising in price... they killed off the little growth we had a few weeks back.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
yeah I go back and forth all day about zeit.....just don't see it coming to fruition unfortunately, although later today i'll be all about it again and wanting to buy more

This coin is still very young. The wallet was very mediocre. That's been addressed and now I'd rate the wallet as above average. The block explorer at least shows TxIds properly now. The forum is picking up steam and there are projects in the works.

Compare Zeit to doge fas. Doge has over 76.6 billion coins mined, will soon have 100 billion, and will continue to mine 5 billion coins/year. Yet even without paying interest each one costs 106 satoshis presently.

There are 27.4 billion Zeit. None are being mined, the stake rate is modest at this point, they pay a healthy interest rate, and they cost less than 3% of what a doge does.

Note, I've nothing against doge, save the inflation rate. These are just the cold hard numbers.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
yeah I go back and forth all day about zeit.....just don't see it coming to fruition unfortunately, although later today i'll be all about it again and wanting to buy more
Activity: 482
Zeitcoin's block explorer needs some help. While it's nice to be able to search for hashes and transactions, what we really need is something that readily shows the total ZEIT in circulation, as well as the mining values of each block (PoW or PoS). Compare MINT's explorer to the current ZEIT explorer -- there's so much more useful information on the MINT explorer it's not even funny! Of course, if we had all of the ZEIT information, people would likely understand better why the price is at 1/2 satoshi and falling.
Activity: 535
so whats next for zeitcoin?
yeah maybe if the price every moved up above 5sat I would make a little bit, but unless that happens i'm not making much
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
makes my measly 32mil seem really insignificant
Hehe, that's not bad...
My history:
0,5 Mil Mining, 2 Mil Bounty - 25 Mio Investment.
It seems insignificant, but it is a good start...  Wink
yeah his total money supply if that is not shoped is about 1.474 billion coins.  makes my measly 32mil seem really insignificant, also means he holds close to 5% of all coins

Coins that aren't on exchanges and aren't being dumped, but are instead securing the network.
yeah his total money supply if that is not shoped is about 1.474 billion coins.  makes my measly 32mil seem really insignificant, also means he holds close to 5% of all coins
yes he gained to much! more than 1.7 billion..

Current money supply is 27,424,216,735.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Do the math and see how many coins this wallet must have to get this stake amount.
Either the image is photoshopped or this coin has really a big problem.

What is the math?
Do you know solarion's coinage and his amount of zeit? What if its age is 60?
Activity: 36
yes he gained to much! more than 1.7 billion..
But if the Person has not opened his wallet for 20 days.. and he has a huge volume of coins... there is no problem.. the next 20 days he ll see no minting.. but I can cry if I compare my wallet with these pictures Sad

You could also buy more.

Event with this 20 days specualtion, the amount of coins in this single wallet must be so huge that it would be a problem itself.

How do you figure?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
But if the Person has not opened his wallet for 20 days.. and he has a huge volume of coins... there is no problem.. the next 20 days he ll see no minting.. but I can cry if I compare my wallet with these pictures Sad

You could also buy more.

Event with this 20 days specualtion, the amount of coins in this single wallet must be so huge that it would be a problem itself.
<--- miner Smiley

Nice, me too, but with only 1.5mh/s it's pretty slow going.
Activity: 36

You could also buy more.
Jump to: