Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 398. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
But if the Person has not opened his wallet for 20 days.. and he has a huge volume of coins... there is no problem.. the next 20 days he ll see no minting.. but I can cry if I compare my wallet with these pictures Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Shocked how is this possible.. this is over 5,6 million per hour in minting? If that is true, zeitcoin is having a very very big problem.... Huh

Why do you think that we are having a (very very) big problem?

Do the math and see how many coins this wallet must have to get this stake amount.
Either the image is photoshopped or this coin has really a big problem.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
would love to see some life out of the coin on the exchanges......volume would be great!!!

Tell me about it, my buy is the highest offer on Cryptsy at the moment and its been just sitting there for the last 2 hours...
Activity: 32
would love to see some life out of the coin on the exchanges......volume would be great!!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Shocked how is this possible.. this is over 5,6 million per hour in minting? If that is true, zeitcoin is having a very very big problem.... Huh

Why do you think that we are having a (very very) big problem?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Minting works perty good on the new wallet, even encrypted:

wow nice minting!
good!

Minting works perty good on the new wallet, even encrypted:

wow nice minting!
good!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
After three days of mining on the zeit multipule i did not received any money ...

It was noted in the OP many days ago that we recommend using ONLY the HashCows multipool for now, there are known issues with 'our' pool which are as yet unresolved.
Activity: 19
After three days of mining on the zeit multipule i did not received any money ...
Well, we get a mention, at least!

www.devtome.com

NOTE TO ALL READERS: Investigating the start and origin of any company/thing you are going to invest in is a good idea. The mining stats are JUST ONE ASPECT of what you should be investigating. This author is not omniscient when it comes to these coins, nor does this article pretend to cover all aspects of a coin; just the mining data. You should not assume the whole story is told in the mining data given here.

A good place to start is www.bitcointalk.org and go to their alternative cryptocurrency sections. The forums there are a complete zoo, we will warn you. It's better to come in with a specific search term through google, like “bitcointalk + Zeitcoin” if you were wanting information about Zeitcoin.

Best of luck in your investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Upgraded to the new wallet, 700K zeit missing  Huh

Especially this transaction : https://usecryptos.com/blockexplorer/ZEIT/c933d0e1aceba71a8e71d037e8784b302a45dbb0e225f33c48edd5edcd95b7c1

Can't understand since she shows correctly on the block explorer

Do a backup of your wallet.dat and give -salvagewallet or -repairwallet a try.

Similar issue with another coin fixed it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinnicoin-wallet-problem-599340
wallet latest verstion, windows 7
stuck at 203794 block
Of my 3 wallets, I only had probs with 1 - it stalled SO many times before finally synching - but every time it did, I just exited the wallet & re-started it, it got there eventually Smiley

(Not had any issues with any of them since)
legendary
Upgraded to the new wallet, 700K zeit missing  Huh

Especially this transaction : https://usecryptos.com/blockexplorer/ZEIT/c933d0e1aceba71a8e71d037e8784b302a45dbb0e225f33c48edd5edcd95b7c1

Transaction went to my wallet... new feature ;-)

I believe you are on linux?
Directories now lowercase. Copy your old wallet.dat in the new lower case directory.

Edit: NTFS is case sensitive.. Windows not... So i have no idea what it makes.. But i think there is problem.

Start wallet with -rescan could be a good idea...
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
wallet latest verstion, windows 7
stuck at 203794 block
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Usually it just means the wallet isn't properly synced with the network. If the coins are at that address on the block explorer and you have the private keys to that address then your coins are safe. Backup your wallet and try to get it synced. This may mean waiting longer, deleting peers.dat, deleting the local blockchain data, or a combination.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

Did you backup your wallet.dat before the upgrade? Not sure why you would have anything missing really.
Activity: 36

Activity: 139
Astrum
how to make this shitt to make synch? I can't sell it because it's always out of synch. Any support? Need to add nodes? I have connections but synch is stuck, i try to delete data dir.. nothing

Alright!! Another self-admitted dumper!

at least he cant sell Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
how to make this shitt to make synch? I can't sell it because it's always out of synch. Any support? Need to add nodes? I have connections but synch is stuck, i try to delete data dir.. nothing

Alright!! Another self-admitted dumper!
legendary

This Shit needs no special nodes normally.

If you want help, please tell us:

1. Wallet Version
2. OS

Ray
Activity: 114
Jump to: