Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 393. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
LUVVIN'

PoS

30 sucessful mintings since midnight, who cares about MintPal dumpers when the coin is flowing so nicely into my wallet Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
its been 23 days since my first minted block wich means that block is now 23 days old yet the leaf dosent say any blocks are ready for minting

do you think the latest wallet update could have reset timers or something?

Network stores your coinage, not a wallet...

ye I know wallet with addresses only give access to data on the blockchain  but that dosent explain why the leaf bottom right dosent say blocks are ready for minting  but the dates on transactions are 23 days old since the last mint

If it is low mint value, you have to wait.... That is business...

you seem to be missing my point

there`s an icon next to the encryption padlock which is supposed to tell you when there are blocks ready for minting

as I understand it, the very second that block turns 20 days old the icon should say there is coins ready for minting

I am not getting that

It is simple:
Mintication checks if there is a chance to mint (works only with fully encrypted wallet). If it is possible, you can open your wallet for minting.
Leaf turns back to grey.
Coinage has nothing to do with that. You have a "CHANCE" to mint after 20 days. Means not, that you mint instantly. There is a network priority.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
The fact is that the only trades that appeared to make some volume on mintpal are panic sell trades. And this could lead people to completely give up on this coin if we get back to 1 sat (not concerned, i'm in for the long term)

Well 27 billion coins (in total existence) amounts to only 270 btc total market cap, and there isn't nearly that much on the markets. If there are 270 us in this community who truly believe in this coin, we could put in buy orders on Mint for 1 BTC each at 1 satoshi and that would put a massive buy floor on the coin.

$400-500 on the market isn't that much folks. At the end of the day, the value of a coin is in its community, just like it always has been.

But we have to start outreach programs to other folks in the TZM movement because that is what this coin is tailored to.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
The fact is that the only trades that appeared to make some volume on mintpal are panic sell trades. And this could lead people to completely give up on this coin if we get back to 1 sat (not concerned, i'm in for the long term)
That is what most people say if selling would mean accepting a huge loss (put your own number here). What is long term in terms of crypto markets?
Are CTM bag holders allowed to say the same?
For now we had one and the only pump in ZEIT that got us to double digits (17 sat at max., if I remember correctly) and since then it is all the way slide to one, which will materialise soon. Personally I would love to avoid degradation of ZEIT to LTC trading on Mintpal, but if there are no spectacular news -  that is what we have in the cards. I am afraid the coin may have a similar path as CTM that also used to trade for 5 sat in the early days. Now it trades at 5 litoshi with no views on double digit litoshis in any reasonable "long term" perspective. Sadly enough, not even the best ideals and philosophy behind the coin would get the job done, if there are no people interested in buying it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
That won't happen while trading is happening. The worry is if the 1 sat buy wall disappears at which point we are in trouble and may turn into a LTC trade.

The moment the price is hitting 1 satoshi , people don't want to sell and buyers don't want to offer twice (2 satoshi) for it. That is when trading stops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Long term? That's something hard to imagine in the crypto world.
In 5 years all the cryptos might be extinct and a new type replacing them.

So , how do you define longterm?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
That won't happen while trading is happening. The worry is if the 1 sat buy wall disappears at which point we are in trouble and may turn into a LTC trade.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

If we continue this way we run very high risk that MintPal closes us the ZEIT market anytime! :S  Sad
Activity: 7
Bout to drop down to 1sat....I is scared
Its time to get a couple of mil's of cheap zeitcoins =)
Activity: 32
Bout to drop down to 1sat....I is scared
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone with sync problems ?
Activity: 139
Astrum
Any idea what this could be?  Grin

woa nice work! keep it going  Wink Grin
Activity: 349
its been 23 days since my first minted block wich means that block is now 23 days old yet the leaf dosent say any blocks are ready for minting

ye I know wallet with addresses only give access to data on the blockchain  but that dosent explain why the leaf bottom right dosent say blocks are ready for minting  but the dates on transactions are 23 days old since the last mint

you seem to be missing my point

there`s an icon next to the encryption padlock which is supposed to tell you when there are blocks ready for minting

as I understand it, the very second that block turns 20 days old the icon should say there is coins ready for minting

I am not getting that
legendary

legendary

Activity: 116
just updated my client and it doesnt want to sync. ive reopened it a few times and waited up to half an hour. my coins are there at least

legendary
Haven't been here for a couple days, but I love the new logo
Then it is time to update your wallet - Hardfork to fully POS Wink
Jump to: