Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 401. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Have fun with it...
Special thanx to FaSan for windows build.

Wow, I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch a wallet syncing - with 3 around me, the joy is almost unbearable.

(no, the fine art of sarcasm isn't quite dead yet.)
legendary
Activity: 1050
icon works well had it locked for an hour and its now green

tops Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Superb wallet!!! Congratz to the devs.
legendary
about the mint leaf icon
what's it purpose? i figured it would let me know when i have mature coins but when i hovered over it and it said no blocks ready for minting then i generate 4 blocks in 2-3 minutes  Huh
Thats because it only sais "ready" when it knows for sure that one is ready. In case a block gets minted and sent out its no longer ready. This is only for you to not always unlock your wallet because being unsure what might happen.

so if i leave it locked it will inform me when to unlock, Extremely useful  Cool

sending you the minted zeit
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
about the mint leaf icon
what's it purpose? i figured it would let me know when i have mature coins but when i hovered over it and it said no blocks ready for minting then i generate 4 blocks in 2-3 minutes  Huh
Thats because it only sais "ready" when it knows for sure that one is ready. In case a block gets minted and sent out its no longer ready. This is only for you to not always unlock your wallet because being unsure what might happen.
legendary
about the mint leaf icon
what's it purpose? i figured it would let me know when i have mature coins but when i hovered over it and it said no blocks ready for minting then i generate 4 blocks in 2-3 minutes  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Great work Dev team and backers.

Time to mop up those cheap zeit and get staking.  Grin
legendary
ooh shiny new wallet  Smiley Smiley
great graphical work
Activity: 70
Great job to everyone who pitched in!  Grin
Nice one, Dev team

Updating all 3 of mine right now Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

Have fun with it...
Special thanx to FaSan for windows build.
Been doing a bit of early promo work over on the 'DarkWeb',

Topic: [HOW TO].. Use alt-coin to fund your market activities (Noobs guide & FAQs)

Which already shows...

(Read 329 times)

in 2 days (nearly!)

A good start, but I think recruiting a 'promo team' is the next big thang after the wallet release. If ya fancy spreading the word far & wide, stay tuned for the notices Grin
The new logo is nice.
The wallet enhancements look very promising.

Minor detail but whoever thought of changing the minting icon to a leaf, nice touch ! Smiley

Hope it doesn't take a genius to work out what kind of leaf!

Is it a mint leaf?  Grin I are genioooooosssss!!
Wow, that puts you only one brain cell away from becoming the official community amoeba too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
The new logo is nice.

Minor detail but whoever thought of changing the minting icon to a leaf, nice touch ! Smiley

Is it a mint leaf?  Grin I are genioooooosssss!!
The new logo is nice.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The new logo is nice.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi,

nice new Logo..

i update it on my page..

still today some family's are very big..

http://www.kikan.eu/i-frescobaldi.html

by
kikan

http://www.kikan.eu/

MpFHSdkRHpHZFRv8JQeDEo1zz5LVwA2bFs
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
I don't even try to remember words until I've woke'n'boke Wink

m2c - The gentleman has already had a pretty substantial honorarium (esp. compared with our overworked, under-appreciated, unremunerated devs!) so perhaps he is making this offer out of altruism?

I don't understand your words. I've never ask nothing. The community choose to made a Bounty and I've work and they had tip me.

FaSan
Hey Zeiters ..  Grin

Was going to suggest we bribe FaSan to update the wallet, but I see the man has already posted while I slept. Cryptostars support Zeit Coin  Cool

If any funds needed for bribe, I mean, I can't remember the other word, just woke up .. lemme know.  Wink

I don't even try to remember words until I've woke'n'boke Wink

m2c - The gentleman has already had a pretty substantial honorarium (esp. compared with our overworked, under-appreciated, unremunerated devs!) so perhaps he is making this offer out of altruism?

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Hey Zeiters ..  Grin

Was going to suggest we bribe FaSan to update the wallet, but I see the man has already posted while I slept. Cryptostars support Zeit Coin  Cool

If any funds needed for bribe, I mean, I can't remember the other word, just woke up .. lemme know.  Wink
Jump to: