Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 409. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I have over 5 billion. just didn't get the memo that we were idiotic pacifists that like being whale food.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cool. I must be dumb as a rock. fukkit. I give up.

guessing that was you who just sold out?  Smiley
cool. I must be dumb as a rock. fukkit. I give up.
Activity: 75
Just seen that the .1 Satoshi buy wall has shot up! I doubt it will reach that, hopefully that's a whale wasting their coins. Zeitcoin is a long term investment, it will see a few fluctuations I'd imagine whilst we get projects started. Mines gonna be a winner!

No it'll be there soon at this rate. Everyone seems to want to bargain shop at 1 & 2, which while thrifty will make it real easy for someone to smash the price down to 2/1 and hold it there for some while. I've just had another 124m dumped on me at 3...and believe me I don't need more. Bids at 2 seem just flat out silly at this point. Either defend the price or accept that it'll be back to 1 soon.

I'm cool with going to one sat, it up to ppl if they want to squander their coins. I mean that I doubt ppl will sell out to the one sat whale, if there is one. What's the point, it can only go up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Pretty solid sell off. Now, this can go either way.

As has been said already, the 3-sells are small amounts to scare the weak. Everybody who has followed this thread as they should already 'knows the score' & are keeping all their Zeit safely tucked up in their wallets & are chuckling away at the panic caused by sheep worrying that their bag is worth nothing.

Don't wanna be whale-food?

Get educated!
Just seen that the .1 Satoshi buy wall has shot up! I doubt it will reach that, hopefully that's a whale wasting their coins. Zeitcoin is a long term investment, it will see a few fluctuations I'd imagine whilst we get projects started. Mines gonna be a winner!

No it'll be there soon at this rate. Everyone seems to want to bargain shop at 1 & 2, which while thrifty will make it real easy for someone to smash the price down to 2/1 and hold it there for some while. I've just had another 124m dumped on me at 3...and believe me I don't need more. Bids at 2 seem just flat out silly at this point. Either defend the price or accept that it'll be back to 1 soon.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pretty solid sell off. Now, this can go either way.
One of our pet cetaceans took 30Btc out of the buy-walls to scare the weak into cashing in.

Noticed that...very sneaky. Large bids disappeared at 3, 2, and 1. Now there are many tiny sells at 3, likely intended to induce a wave of panic selling. Some monodontidae seems to want this back down to 2/1, probably so they can enjoy the greater spread trade profits.

Edit: Reinforced the bid wall at 3. Someone or someones are continuing to pull bids. Help would be appreciated. This is plainly being manipulated lower intentionally.

Oops my bad!!! Just to clarify on me removing 28.4 BTC this morning from the 2 and 3 buy walls only. I put the coins there initially to prop up the buy wall to instil confidence in this coin as I am working on a project. I also wanted to wade off other whales from buying all cheap. I've now pulled them out so that ppl can buy at lower values and have a better spread. I already have half a billion so owning more is ridiculous and counterproductive to spreading adoption by others. Of coUrse whales could buy now but I did this weeks ago whilst they were still in the waters, now the are not. I think! Just wanted to explain to avoid rumours. Chinese whispers and all that.

One of our pet cetaceans took 30Btc out of the buy-walls to scare the weak into cashing in.

Noticed that...very sneaky. Large bids disappeared at 3, 2, and 1. Now there are many tiny sells at 3, likely intended to induce a wave of panic selling. Some monodontidae seems to want this back down to 2/1, probably so they can enjoy the greater spread trade profits.

Edit: Reinforced the bid wall at 3. Someone or someones are continuing to pull bids. Help would be appreciated. This is plainly being manipulated lower intentionally.

Oops my bad!!! Just to clarify on me removing 28.4 BTC this morning from the 2 and 3 buy walls only. I put the coins there initially to prop up the buy wall to instil confidence in this coin as I am working on a project. I also wanted to wade off other whales from buying all cheap. I've now pulled them out so that ppl can buy at lower values and have a better spread. I already have half a billion so owning more is ridiculous and counterproductive to spreading adoption by others. Of coUrse whales could buy now but I did this weeks ago whilst they were still in the waters, now the are not. I think! Just wanted to explain to avoid rumours. Chinese whispers and all that.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

Bottom Line - Great Coin, Good prospect for the future, PoS with high stakes.
You must be dumb to not see the potential here.
Let's examine the price in 3-4 months....
The price at this moment is not important...  ZEIT is a long-term project...  Roll Eyes

That's an admirable attitude, but the reality is that allowing a manipulator to push the exchange rate down to 2/1 and hold it there(again) will turn this thread into a ghost town. Many that paid more will sell for a loss and leave never to return. There are many alt coins to invest in, I've chosen this one because I believe in the long term vision, but that doesn't mean we should allow our investment to be manipulated into the ground to enrich one whale.

Activity: 518
Merit: 503
The price at this moment is not important...  ZEIT is a long-term PoS project...  Roll Eyes

Low prices will do that the people return their coins to their wallets and they will try with PoS minting...  Then walls will disappear...
Also it can be somebody is preparing a Pump...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

currently gives me a Hash Rate of : 29.99 kH/s

Not bad Smiley But you should consider to buy something stronger to ++ this hash.

Good luck! Ps. I haven't got any miner atm Sad

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Does anybody knows what is the rate ZEIT/MH/day of the multipool?

There haven't been any pay outs for a few days now from main pool. Coindevcc did say he is giving control back to someone who is going to run it with daily pay.

All gone quiet on Zeit front, seeing the buy walls vanish and mass dumping of everything as BTC price drops .. let's hope that wallet and better pool are coming or it's back to 1-2 market.

Re:- Multipool. It's being chased up. We'll let you know. The community aren't too happy with the lack of transparency & communication since coindevccc went back to his day-job either.

Remember that the pool was given to you because THIS thread demanded it, many of us are strongly opposed to the whole principle & have had NOTHING to do with it, including I think ALL of the senior staff.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

There haven't been any pay outs for a few days now from main pool. Coindevcc did say he is giving control back to someone who is going to run it with daily pay.

All gone quiet on Zeit front, seeing the buy walls vanish and mass dumping of everything as BTC price drops .. let's hope that wallet and better pool are coming or it's back to 1-2 market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
http://www.rainforest-alliance.org

May be this is something our movement might interested supporting   !!

Posting something in this thread that's not directly about making people profit is just a waste of time and effort.
Try the other forum, you might get somewhere, only post here ideas for short-term financial gain.

Glad to see you still around haha Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
http://www.rainforest-alliance.org

May be this is something our movement might interested supporting   !!

Posting something in this thread that's not directly about making people profit is just a waste of time and effort.
Try the other forum, you might get somewhere, only post here ideas for short-term financial gain.
Jump to: