Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 407. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
What do you mean "slowness"? I'm minting just fine on the unofficial wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have to say the last 7 days, i'm unable to mint any coins due to the slowness of the wallet. Any news about the new wallet? (I've tried the unofficial with only coin control, but it didn't help). I saw on github more changes, so hopefully it solves my issue. But for that I like to wait until the wallet if official.
Everybody seems to want to bargain shop. Most of the sellers won't sell lower and most of the buyers are waiting for it to drop further.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
what about the drop of price? Sad
So how does the POS work. Ive kept the coins in my wallet and Ive not seen any interest yet. How often is it calculated?

Coins mature in 20 days. After that they have a chance to stake. Large blocks of coins tend to stake the first day they're eligible, smaller blocks within a few days of eligibility.
Activity: 116
So how does the POS work. Ive kept the coins in my wallet and Ive not seen any interest yet. How often is it calculated?
So, Question for you all smart people.   Am I seeing an issue here with my minting process?  about a month ago I transferred all my coins to Mintpal, did some trades and then brought them all back...now those coins have been sitting there not doing much of anything, I did xfer out about 5mil coins but the remaining 31mil have not moved and really have not minted either....did the coin age reset when I did the 5 mil transfer?

Screen Shot for dates

http://imgur.com/Nr09qNo

The way to move some coins without resetting age on the oldest coins is by using coin control.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So, Question for you all smart people.   Am I seeing an issue here with my minting process?  about a month ago I transferred all my coins to Mintpal, did some trades and then brought them all back...now those coins have been sitting there not doing much of anything, I did xfer out about 5mil coins but the remaining 31mil have not moved and really have not minted either....did the coin age reset when I did the 5 mil transfer?

Screen Shot for dates

http://imgur.com/Nr09qNo
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Yeahmon,

That's a big pile of whale-shit holding us back - because they know what 'we' know Wink
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 163
Why do I get the feeling that there is a bull in the china shop? Is Matt Schlicht still involved with Zeitcoin?
Activity: 112
I would never think if asking for coin but after seeing this, would you like to send me 20mil?  Grin would be much appreciated haha

20mil fake, virtual coins?

How meaningless are you prepared for your possessions to be? :p

i dont own anything Sad except my mac and thats a piece of shit
I would never think if asking for coin but after seeing this, would you like to send me 20mil?  Grin would be much appreciated haha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY‎
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Activity: 112
yea, i am a testnet whale

Could tyou be a less modest testnetter and use a logo less bland, like any of the ones you came up with ;-)

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Could tyou be a less modest testnetter and use a logo less bland, like any of the ones you came up with ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

Jump to: