Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 406. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
my career as a web developer however, my work has always been on web sites for other people instead of what I was passionate about. MyWl.lt is my first time working for myself. This is now my full time job, and I've poured my heart and soul into building a service that is reliable and secure for this growing industry.

-https://mywl.lt/about-us/

That tells me that he has great heart, which is good, but he's still a newb from a business owner perspective. Nothing wrong with that, but building and maintaining website businesses that other people run is one thing, but being an actual business owner entails a lot more. So, he's got a reputation to build at the very least.

Me likes that quote (even though it does need some grammatical correction).
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Awww...the mintcoin guys got a wallet mint indicator! How come *they* get all the new toys?!?

Well it's all open source, isn't it?

STEAL THE CODEZ!!!!! COPY PASTE THAT SH*T!!!  

Be all like:

AND TAKEZ THEIR STUFF!!

Sorry, had a few beers.

Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Yeah of course everyone can say whatever, I just would have worded it differently so not to emit a false vibe from the community.
Haven't had any reason to post here lately, but I still monitor it. Since most here affiliate you with the Zeitcoin "core" members, they may interpret your response as an official one.

I agree with him. I would have worded it differently though (bad batch of herbs maybe?  Wink). But I for one think that asking for payment for votes is one of the biggest scams out there right now. I have said it before, and I reiterate it now. I do NOT support paying for votes. Reminds me a bit too much of our political scene here in the US.  Angry

Well charging for votes is a fairly good way to pay for the initial setup costs of adding the necessary support needed for extra coins. Especially if it's a hard-to-integrate coin like NXT. Also, its a way for certain coins to be more easily supported than other coins where almost no money was generated from votes.

That said, such an approach only works for exchanges. For a wallet service on the other hand.........I don't see the logic.

This shows that the website operator is probably new at this game. Here I quote his own web page:

my career as a web developer however, my work has always been on web sites for other people instead of what I was passionate about. MyWl.lt is my first time working for myself. This is now my full time job, and I've poured my heart and soul into building a service that is reliable and secure for this growing industry.

-https://mywl.lt/about-us/

That tells me that he has great heart, which is good, but he's still a newb from a business owner perspective. Nothing wrong with that, but building and maintaining website businesses that other people run is one thing, but being an actual business owner entails a lot more. So, he's got a reputation to build at the very least.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Awww...the mintcoin guys got a wallet mint indicator! How come *they* get all the new toys?!?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Yeah of course everyone can say whatever, I just would have worded it differently so not to emit a false vibe from the community.
Haven't had any reason to post here lately, but I still monitor it. Since most here affiliate you with the Zeitcoin "core" members, they may interpret your response as an official one.

I agree with him. I would have worded it differently though (bad batch of herbs maybe?  Wink). But I for one think that asking for payment for votes is one of the biggest scams out there right now. I have said it before, and I reiterate it now. I do NOT support paying for votes. Reminds me a bit too much of our political scene here in the US.  Angry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
you can buy votes

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

This is what happens when people can't afford the "right colour" in their lives when they're reminded of the passing years ;-)
nobody knows. How long have they been there without being moved?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
whay are my coins in my wallet not minting at all?
meh. The world is awash in a sea of political correctness. I for one appreciate blunt.
Activity: 70
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
you can buy votes

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

That's how you deal with it?

Personal opinion, not official. Right to free speech an' all that, what?

* here, only our ambassadors speak for the community. I speak mostly for myself except when relaying announcements etc. As do you too Wink
Activity: 70
you can buy votes

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

That's how you deal with it?
Ouch. It won't be easy to misinterpret that retort. Cheesy
I'm sure some will manage it Sad
Ouch. It won't be easy to misinterpret that retort. Cheesy
you can buy votes

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
Activity: 112
Hey guys! Mywl.lt is proud to be offering you guys the chance to have Zeitcoin added to your community.

What is Mywl.lt?

Mywl.lt has been the official, secure online wallet for Digitalcoin, Argentum, and Securecoin for the past 6 months. 0 security issues and 100% up-time have made us stand out from the crowd.

Other web wallets offer similar services, but don't be fooled into depositing your coins to a site that can't be trusted!

We require 2 Factor Authentication for all logins, and email confirmation to create an account. This means that you can still remain anonymous, but have a wonderfully secure online wallet where you can have access to your coins from anywhere you have internet!

You can see our security explanation here: Mywl.lt/security

Want to send coins to a friend? With Mywl.lt you can send funds to any other user using just their account name!

Each users account gets 5 votes every 12 hours, and guests can vote once every 12 hours. Alternatively you can buy votes by donating at a rate of 0.0002 BTC per vote.

So come on over to Mywl.lt/voting and vote for Zeitcoin today!

Less than 3 days till the first coin is chosen!
Activity: 98
I don't use a zeitcoin.conf anymore, but before when I had a zeitcoin.conf I had the same issues. I removed the conf because of most nodes were obsolete.
Maybe I need to rebuild the wallet again. Because of the message on the zeitcoin forum, I thought it was a general issue.
Maybe it's because my wallet runs on the crappy windows 8 :-p, but on other wallets I never had that problem.
I believe this is a problem specific to your config. I've never had either the official or unofficial wallets hang.
Activity: 98
The wallet hangs 5 seconds and then 1 seconds alive, then 5 seconds hang ...
Jump to: