Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 408. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I`m very disappointed with my team Liverpool.They wanted 2 results win and draw and they lost the game Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Your team of over-paid drama-queens vs all the other teams of over paid drama-queens.

All sports stopped being interesting or sports when they became for-profit businesses!

Win or lose, you're a loser!
Activity: 173
when do we get payout from last sundays wafflepool
the btc was sent from waffle to zeitpool but still haven't seen my zeit

Pay-outs have been delayed due to Cryptsy.
Once these pay-outs happen, expect a rise in ZeitCoins price  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I`m very disappointed with my team Liverpool.They wanted 2 results win and draw and they lost the game Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Mega pump approaching  Cool Cool Cool

Not while krill are selling big @ 3 it won't!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Mega pump approaching  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
when do we get payout from last sundays wafflepool
the btc was sent from waffle to zeitpool but still haven't seen my zeit
Activity: 238
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I have over 5 billion. just didn't get the memo that we were idiotic pacifists that like being whale food.

My word man, 5 billion! And I thought it was bad news owning over half of one. I personally think they are better distributed but I say that having more than most still. I've given a bit away.

I think I'm a bit out of whack with others opinions because I don't really care much about the price right now, because if it was high it would be underpinned by very little. Whereas when projects are started I would feel it much more justified. 5 billion though, wow, obscene. I'll buy them off you at one sat no probs ;o)
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
haha im no zeit billionaire
i could get used to this. lets see how this plays out over the next year

LMAO

So, we had a whale in our midst all along, omg I'm SO shocked!

NOT.
Activity: 112

Im also getting constant pop ups top right of my screen! its a good feeling i must say Cheesy

glad to hear there are zeitcoin projects in the works. active development will make or break this coin

Several co-operative initiatives are already being explored simply due to the space the community has gifted them to come together & communicate.

Many talented professionals - coders, developers, hardware experts - are discussing potentials that would take the movement to levels as yet undreamed of by any of the 'cash-coins'.

... and in the 'dream theatre', strategies are being formulated which will surprise even the veterans of this 'wild frontier'.

There is SO much more to the movement than announcing grand schemes - especially as they are only 'demanded' by those who have zero intention to participate but merely wish us to 'give the market a boost' so they can sell out at a paltry 10 satoshi.

"Jog on, Kitties."

zeitcoin: the methodical crypto currency Smiley

Most if not all of the biggest fuckups in history have been made by men without patience.

Did Gandhi rush ANYTHING?
glad to hear there are zeitcoin projects in the works. active development will make or break this coin

Several co-operative initiatives are already being explored simply due to the space the community has gifted them to come together & communicate.

Many talented professionals - coders, developers, hardware experts - are discussing potentials that would take the movement to levels as yet undreamed of by any of the 'cash-coins'.

... and in the 'dream theatre', strategies are being formulated which will surprise even the veterans of this 'wild frontier'.

There is SO much more to the movement than announcing grand schemes - especially as they are only 'demanded' by those who have zero intention to participate but merely wish us to 'give the market a boost' so they can sell out at a paltry 10 satoshi.

"Jog on, Kitties."

zeitcoin: the methodical crypto currency Smiley

"Jog on, Kitties."
it would take less than 50,000 pounds to jump price back up 2 10sat!

that's just temporary. whales will have more to gain by suppressing the price than increasing it, particularly as confidence continues to erode.

this is true, Im going to see how my other investments play out and if I make a killing (fingers crossed) haha Ill try buy up as muhc of the sell walls as I can but a combined effort would be nice! preferable new investors Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
it would take less than 50,000 pounds to jump price back up 2 10sat!

that's just temporary. whales will have more to gain by suppressing the price than increasing it, particularly as confidence continues to erode.
I have over 5 billion. just didn't get the memo that we were idiotic pacifists that like being whale food.

well im glad you didnt bail then Smiley dont take things to heart! haha 5billion is a lot! but with regards to price increase in zeit, it would take less than 50,000 pounds to jump price back up 2 10sat! which really is not a lot! price will bounce back as soon as whales swim back over this side, right now they filtering Dark then white then who knows. I agree we cant just sit tight and wait because well they gets us no where but we need the dev team to role out a few more things and (some may not agree) for the multipool to kick it up a gear! some see the multipool as an evil entity but its a necessary evil as its the only way a POS coin will survive! we need to attract more miners 
Jump to: