Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 404. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
people at mintpal selling at 2.What can i say maybe they see something or they make their biggest mistake
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I haven`t received since today the coins from our pool is there anything wrong??

switch to hashcows... they pay regularly... as for the "Official" multipool it seems no one is managing it.. hence the lack of buy orders on mintpal.
I haven`t received since today the coins from our pool is there anything wrong??
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Wow back down to 2 sat... Does the devs have anything up their sleeves to breathe some life into this coin? otherwise it's dead.
Is there any change mintpal kick out zeit from their market Huh?If that can happened  i think it`s the end for our coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Nope. Just open your wallet & unlock it for minting(if it's encrypted), for a few hours every couple weeks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Do you have to keep your computer with the ZeitCoin Wallet open in order to get Pos interest?
Something weird happened with my zeit wallet. I had 900k coins and then it reduced to 440k as available and the rest as stake? Very odd - no transactions out but I mined 800k during initial launch?

That's not odd, it's normal PoS minting behavior. If it staked around minimum maturity(20 days) 460,000 Zeitcoins should have minted approximately 460k*1.371% or 6306 additional Zeitcoins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Something weird happened with my zeit wallet. I had 900k coins and then it reduced to 440k as available and the rest as stake? Very odd - no transactions out but I mined 800k during initial launch?

Does anyone have a link to a working osx mavericks 10.9.2 wallet?

Working again. Bizarre. Still never got my initial 50k giveaway coins despite tweeting and pming the dev numerous times. Seems like this coin is dying a slow death.
Activity: 27
Outstanding first post! Welcome! Smiley

thank you for welcome...

by
kikan

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
There will never been something like Whale-Control...

I know a Japanese 'researcher' who might disagree Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
With over 27b coins minted whale control shouldn't be much of an issue with a higher price/coin. The lack of obvious public development is giving people little reason to step up to the plate.
hey, solarion.. i am here for ya entertainment and some wallet stuff... Smiley
i am always joking...   Smiley

Don't take me seriously.. never... (or ever?).....

There will never been something like Whale-Control...
Outstanding first post! Welcome! Smiley
Activity: 27
hello to all...

i like the idea...
this is my site that was build few years ago for the Movement.it s simple web site....

http://www.kikan.eu/

i was wondering,
i tried for last two weeks earning some zeit coins from giveaways.. i did choose this one from>this OP
http://earncryptocoins.com/zeitcoin

because after 10 day that i receive a lot of zeit coins ( i did claim them every hour...long time work) but none arrive in my wallet...
so i send the email of the owner of this site (http://earncryptocoins.com/zeitcoin)..
and this was the response...

hi,Jackie

i was wondering how your page is working.Do you have some help page?.
i don't know how to transfer coins to my wallet.

i have some coins in my account balance, i claim zeit coin and i have about 1850 of them.
so my question is how i get this coins in my wallet?

thanks and all the best with your new site.
by
kikan

Jackie Love4u
Apr 29 (2 days ago)

to me
Go away from that site. I am not the owner and the old owner is stealing all the coins!

Tell all people.
Details of the scammer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vasko-daevskibaco-aecearncryptocoins-cryptoraffles-owner-is-a-scammer-545516

so i did loose some time... but can somebody suggest me some other link for honest giveaways site.. i don't own very fast graphical pc for mining and i'm not  rich person..i'm one of lucky mt.gox users .....

so hope that coin will be big success..
by
kikan

MpFHSdkRHpHZFRv8JQeDEo1zz5LVwA2bFs

Right the whales hafta dust off their fpgas to mine X11. Tongue
Good time to have shares in AMD then, innit?
Right the whales hafta dust off their fpgas to mine X11. Tongue
Sell orders thinned out now, prime target for a pump. Pretty much all PoS coins are being worked on to press and get free coins for next pumps and summer PoS rush.

Pretty good time to buy back all the coins now.

Small sells, decent buys ...
Yeah, I'd say you're right, pre-summer pump on the horizon, captain!

... and it's not just PoS coins being held down, it's the same for pretty much all of the X-11 coins too, whales hate 'em coz their ASIC-farms can't touch 'em.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hope price stays where it is for another 2 weeks! Iv been forced to sell all my zeit at 3sat Cry so i want to buy back at 3sat as soon as im in a postion todo so! if not ill buy in at wateva rate is at the time! once a zeiter always a zeiter Cheesy its already saved my bum once! wont be turning my back on it any time soon!
Jump to: