Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 420. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
In wafflepool says that has  send me 0.01369019 but in my zeit wallet i have`t any zeit payment

The BTC is used to buy Zeit and pay out.

And I just noticed that 20BTC buy wall at 5 is gone .. really 25BTC dump at 5?

I wouldn't worry much about that. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
In wafflepool says that has  send me 0.01369019 but in my zeit wallet i have`t any zeit payment

The BTC is used to buy Zeit and pay out.

And I just noticed that 20BTC buy wall at 5 is gone .. really 25BTC dump at 5?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
thanks coindevcc! i know you are only a temp operator there but youre doing a great job.

maybe people can come up with a fund to add features to our multipool. it needs some help it seems.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Looking like I will distributing over 16 MIillion Zeitcoin in this next payout, again I will do my best to get to this today, it is easter, and as it stands everything is done manually right now... Sad EVERYTHING!

Anyway, Good Job Zeitcoin Community, and to everyone mining at the pool!!

Cheers
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Been very happy with the multipool.

Thanks for the hard work.

Thank you! I appreciate that.
To the zeitpool devs, nice work.

we are mining with 4 small machines into ECYeFytp6Cw9DyaKDykQCgi4rVHeRpypq
Any idea why we had no payout?

I send PM, but got no answer.

Thanks in advice.

Ray

Hey Ray, I will have something for you today, yes you were one of the unlucky ones who address fif not make the jump in the database!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Been very happy with the multipool.

Thanks for the hard work.

Activity: 349
Thanks for the info,

that's not the problem. All workers are there:
http://wafflepool.com/miner/1ECYeFytp6Cw9DyaKDykQCgi4rVHeRpypq

But no payout to zeitcoin address so far.

Ray

last payout was on 16th and today is next payout
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Thanks for the info,

that's not the problem. All workers are there:
http://wafflepool.com/miner/1ECYeFytp6Cw9DyaKDykQCgi4rVHeRpypq

But no payout to zeitcoin address so far.

Ray

legendary

Thanks in advice.

Ray

http://wafflepool.com/miners and enter the BTC address you got from Zeit Pool site. I hope you mined using the BTC address from Wafflepool and not the Zeit address as username in cgminer.

This is what mine looks like (sorry only 1/4 of my hashing, was mining EMC2 for the pump Smiley) : http://wafflepool.com/miner/19giW1ZmR6KZCJxTinsZSzK111dRB4fSCu
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

we are mining with 4 small machines into ECYeFytp6Cw9DyaKDykQCgi4rVHeRpypq

Thanks in advice.

Ray
legendary
Today is good news day for Zeit Coin by the looks of things. Is that the pool that has a ton of coins it didn't pay then? Should make some ppl happy  Smiley

Thanks everyone who contributed to keeping this great coin going. FaSan and CoinDevcc .. good work. Lion, keep it up Smiley

We did rush a bit on the wallet, but frankly I don't even care if my stake is reset, we are going to have a lot of fun I can feel it soon. And hopefully this time MintPal doesn't "break" their wallet in the heat of 3rd biggest volume of any coin .. sneaky ...  Wink

Payout No 10 to Zeitpool .. let's get breaking!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Gentlemen:

I have repaired the issue with the daemon/sending payments on the Zeitcoin Pool @ zeit.dedicatedpool.com

If you have coins on the pool, please log on and withdraw them.

We request that you withdraw them within two (2) weeks.  After this time, we will be putting the zeitcoin daemon/pool offline forever and any coins past that date will be considered a donation to the pool.  The daemon takes resources so we cannot keep it online forever.

Thank you so much.

http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 12
to be fair: It is definitively NOT FaSaN's fault. We decided to modify the POS ending time.
Keep cool everybody.

Any particular technical reason for doing this? I hope this is not a bruised ego/spite thing. The changes that FaSan made were requested long before his involvement. Coin control is far more than a neat feature for a PoS coin.

I've notify the pull request on the github about my mods. The devs can add the CoinControl feature simple to the future releases.

FaSan
I understand you! come on!
Activity: 319
This is what I'm saying. Cheesy It's only there on wallets with coin control features. The official wallet still does not have this. This is why Varvarin & I commissioned FaSan to add it, which he did.

Ah gotcha. Cheesy

So, basically, once 1.0.3 comes out with this feature, I can then just gradually move the coins out of the defective (but still functional) wallet into the new wallet.dat over a ~20 day period as the coin blocks mint? All in order to not have to put up with the below warning every time I open my wallet?

"warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or wallet address book entries might be missing or incorrect"
This is what I'm saying. Cheesy It's only there on wallets with coin control features. The official wallet still does not have this. This is why Varvarin & I commissioned FaSan to add it, which he did.
Activity: 319
If it's just an error and not causing any other problems you could just try to ignore it. Coin control is enabled under:

settings > options > display

Well that's the thing, it's not there. And I just downloaded the wallet today on my laptop.
Jump to: