Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 422. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

On that subject, it has been decided to Officially appoint SteveGreer to be the community Ambassador to this thread (& beyond!)

Congratulations, Steve

You may now edit your mini-profile here to reflect this & you will soon find a 'badge of office' in your mini-profile on the forum, along with some extended privileges.

Sweet!  Cool

Congrats, steve!!

Lion, it must be faster:

(ouch)
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Chocolate or Vanilla? I'm glad I know your likes and dislikes...

Vanilla everyday.

For all those who are wondering...

Zeitpool that is located at zeitpool.zeit-coin.com is our beta multi-pool.

None of us like going through another multi-pool (wafflepool) to do what we are trying to achieve

It is in the works right now, I am building our own multipool similar to Black Coins Multi-Pool...It doesn't take a genieus to know that having our own is the right way to go, and Zeitcoin has a huge potential to make us all a lot of money.

Realize the opportunity you have before you, with the volume this coin has, and the action it's seeing....I believe without a doubt the best is yet to come!

When the official multipool is up and running i'll point my miners that way.. until then i'll use the one that allows me to see my stats/coins earned.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

On that subject, it has been decided to Officially appoint SteveGreer to be the community Ambassador to this thread (& beyond!)

Congratulations, Steve

You may now edit your mini-profile here to reflect this & you will soon find a 'badge of office' in your mini-profile on the forum, along with some extended privileges.

Sweet!  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
to be fair: It is definitively NOT FaSaN's fault. We decided to modify the POS ending time.
Keep cool everybody.

Any particular technical reason for doing this? I hope this is not a bruised ego/spite thing. The changes that FaSan made were requested long before his involvement. Coin control is far more than a neat feature for a PoS coin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
to be fair: It is definitively NOT FaSaN's fault. We decided to modify the POS ending time.
Keep cool everybody.

Wish you all some silent Easter holidays

Greets,
Ray

When Wafflepool pay me they will send bitcoin to my witcoin wallet or Zeit coins to my zeitcoin wallet??

Wafflepool sends bitcoin to zeitcoin pool and zeitcoin pool buys zeitcoin and sends them to you.
Really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this coindevcc. Do you know at this point if the pool will support sha hashes once completed?

Hell yes, of course it will!

Awesome! Totally! Wink Do you have a tip jar sir?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When Wafflepool pay me they will send bitcoin to my witcoin wallet or Zeit coins to my zeitcoin wallet??
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this coindevcc. Do you know at this point if the pool will support sha hashes once completed?

Hell yes, of course it will!

I know this is off topic, but if anyone knows of anyone who needs any work done, coin built, API web integration, or just anything coin related...please let me know, I would appreciate it!

no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!
Smiley
I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.

On behalf of the Forum Staff, thank you for the sterling work you've done, and the patience & diplomacy you've shown Grin

I'm sure you now appreciate precisely why most of us don't venture on here much anymore Wink

Congratulations, Steve http://forum.zeit-coin.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

IMPORTANT WARNING!

Our Devs have discovered a possible flaw in the 'bootleg' wallet posted recently by FaSaN, which could lead to forking (Minting problems, that means.)

YOU ARE ADVISED to backup your wallet.dat file, delete this release completely from your PC & re-install the latest OFFICIAL wallet from http://www.zeit-coin.com/

Our devs are NOT responsible for ANYTHING that happens as a result of using the bootleg wallet & will NOT help dig you out of any holes you find yourself in.

TAKE HEED No excuses will be accepted!

There WILL be an official wallet release for all platforms in the coming week, with a couple of exciting new features that I'm not even permitted to drop hints about (so don't even THINK about asking!)

Stand firm, trust your team, keep calm & carry on Zieting Grin

Thank you for that information, it's great to see people that are not selfish, and put the community first without thinking on themselves. Bravo to you sir!
For all those who are wondering...

Zeitpool that is located at zeitpool.zeit-coin.com is our beta multi-pool.

None of us like going through another multi-pool (wafflepool) to do what we are trying to achieve

It is in the works right now, I am building our own multipool similar to Black Coins Multi-Pool...It doesn't take a genieus to know that having our own is the right way to go, and Zeitcoin has a huge potential to make us all a lot of money.

Realize the opportunity you have before you, with the volume this coin has, and the action it's seeing....I believe without a doubt the best is yet to come!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!
Smiley
I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.

On behalf of the Forum Staff, thank you for the sterling work you've done, and the patience & diplomacy you've shown Grin

I'm sure you now appreciate precisely why most of us don't venture on here much anymore Wink

Congratulations, Steve

IMPORTANT WARNING!

Our Devs have discovered a possible flaw in the 'bootleg' wallet posted recently by FaSaN, which could lead to forking (Minting problems, that means.)

YOU ARE ADVISED to backup your wallet.dat file, delete this release completely from your PC & re-install the latest OFFICIAL wallet from http://www.zeit-coin.com/

Our devs are NOT responsible for ANYTHING that happens as a result of using the bootleg wallet & will NOT help dig you out of any holes you find yourself in.

TAKE HEED No excuses will be accepted!

There WILL be an official wallet release for all platforms in the coming week, with a couple of exciting new features that I'm not even permitted to drop hints about (so don't even THINK about asking!)

Stand firm, trust your team, keep calm & carry on Zieting Grin
When we get paid from Wafflepool??Now i have 0.00618493

Send me your zeitcoin address, and the btc address you have been mining with.

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

ive been mining about a week and no payout yet I thought there may me a minimum to mine before payout  could you check im not one of the 30 heres my generated btc address

1JeCGAWtAg5fC4fnxtxfyYQ96jQzGbmcUq

thanks

http://wafflepool.com/miner/1JeCGAWtAg5fC4fnxtxfyYQ96jQzGbmcUq

It looks like you have only been mining starting today.

I see what you mean on the graph but that's because I only mine evening and 24 hrs a day at weekend due to wife complaining about it being switched on when im at work
apart from my low hashrate that's another reason why my earnings are so low

I take it im not one of the 30 so ill wait patiently for a payout

thanks for looking

I SHOULD CLARIFY, OF THOSE 30 EMPTY ZEITCOIN ADDRESSES, ONLY 5 ARE ACTIVE MINERS ON THE POOL, AND 3 HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED.

SO ITS REALLY ONLY 2
From the ZEITCOIN MULTIPOOL payment that was only UP TO APRIL 16TH 2014, I have identified all but two of the missed payments. I will wait for those people to PM me.  

12ukPxABohpG6isZyEFVdE2HFRAth8EzAT
 and
1JgX68nSH5wRFnzj1GpANFzBpm5CBwXcDJ

will be getting paid as soon as my linux qt's blockchain finishes downloading.

Are you expecting a payment, maybe feeling left out or ripped off? I gaurntee you that is incorrect.

Go to http://wafflepool.com/miners and enter the BTC address you have been mining with, take a close look at the dates on the lower part of the page, if your payout dates don't jive with a Wednesday April 16th morning payout, like they start on the 16th and beyond...this is normal, and your payout is coming soon.

I'm doing what I can between spending a relaxing weekend off from work, and building a more automated payout system.

I can tell you that this next round of payouts that I'm hoping to do tomorrow before the PERSON WHO DOES THIS JOB FULL TIME GETS BACK FROM VACATION is going to be much bigger than the last, thank you to those with patience. For those without patience, know that your payments are safe and coming.
Activity: 349

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

ive been mining about a week and no payout yet I thought there may me a minimum to mine before payout  could you check im not one of the 30 heres my generated btc address

thanks

I see what you mean on the graph but that's because I only mine evening and 24 hrs a day at weekend due to wife complaining about it being switched on when im at work
apart from my low hashrate that's another reason why my earnings are so low

I take it im not one of the 30 so ill wait patiently for a payout

thanks for looking

thanks

Activity: 349

thanks
I have not receive my zeit with this btc address 1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x on the http://www.zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/.. pls check it up..

Got ya, will be sending today...

hopefully.. thank you.. im not a big miner that btc is worth 3 days of mining.. Smiley

when will my coin at my wallet start minting btw?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the payout that was done was for everyone was got paid out by April 16th, yours unfortunately was not in there....The payout was up to April 16th. You have nothing to fear, your zeit is safe, and you can view your payout thus far @ http://wafflepool.com/miner/1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x
Once again I will iterate,

Zeitcoin multi payouts that were done, were only up to April 16th, if you were expecting a payout but did not receive it, one of two things have happened...

Wafflepool did not payout your address by that time, you can visit wafflepools website and enter your bitcoin address that was provided for you/been mining with.

or...

There were about 30 zeitcoin addresses that didn't make it into the database for some reason, this is now fixed. But, it has left about 4-5 people unpaid, thank you to those who noticed this and have contacted me, I ensure you that you will receive your payouts shortly...the zeit is sitting there waiting for you, I'm just stuck doing some dev work on a new system I'm putting together.

So, there is no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Smiley

Hey dev, I mined with you for some time but didnt receive my pay outs. These are my stats: http://wafflepool.com/miner/12P7Wouh4QVyw4HtF8pxh6apqCc2X4Pzj1

It's not me, it's not my pool. Im just here explaining why you are not getting payouts right away, and letting you know that the person who's pool it is, is on vacation. So I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.
Jump to: