Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 423. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
And this is why you need to go with HASHCOWS until this zeit multipool is out of beta, unless of course you wish to help with the beta.

Already got over 700k zeit just from 3 days of mining. Cheesy

Payouts will be more regular after Monday, and the 4 missing payments have been solved.

Support Zeitcoin, im not taking any %.

You support them by going with either one, for someone who wants coins fast [Suspicious link removed] is better.. either way they both buy coins from the exchange (mintpal)... Plus i myself hate having no stats (and just dislike waffle pool altogether) and having to get a minimum BTC amount to cashout.

Chocolate or Vanilla? I'm glad I know your likes and dislikes...
Once again I will iterate,

Zeitcoin multi payouts that were done, were only up to April 16th, if you were expecting a payout but did not receive it, one of two things have happened...

Wafflepool did not payout your address by that time, you can visit wafflepools website and enter your bitcoin address that was provided for you/been mining with.

or...

There were about 30 zeitcoin addresses that didn't make it into the database for some reason, this is now fixed. But, it has left about 4-5 people unpaid, thank you to those who noticed this and have contacted me, I ensure you that you will receive your payouts shortly...the zeit is sitting there waiting for you, I'm just stuck doing some dev work on a new system I'm putting together.

So, there is no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!

Smiley

Hey dev, I mined with you for some time but didnt receive my pay outs. These are my stats: http://wafflepool.com/miner/12P7Wouh4QVyw4HtF8pxh6apqCc2X4Pzj1

K there coming
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Zeitcoin multi payouts that were done, were only up to April 16th, if you were expecting a payout but did not receive it, one of two things have happened...

Wafflepool did not payout your address by that time, you can visit wafflepools website and enter your bitcoin address that was provided for you/been mining with.

or...

There were about 30 zeitcoin addresses that didn't make it into the database for some reason, this is now fixed. But, it has left about 4-5 people unpaid, thank you to those who noticed this and have contacted me, I ensure you that you will receive your payouts shortly...the zeit is sitting there waiting for you, I'm just stuck doing some dev work on a new system I'm putting together.

So, there is no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!

Smiley

Hey dev, I mined with you for some time but didnt receive my pay outs. These are my stats: http://wafflepool.com/miner/12P7Wouh4QVyw4HtF8pxh6apqCc2X4Pzj1
Activity: 189
And this is why you need to go with HASHCOWS until this zeit multipool is out of beta, unless of course you wish to help with the beta.

Payouts will be more regular after Monday, and the 4 missing payments have been solved.

You support them by going with either one, for someone who wants coins fast hashco.ws is better.. either way they both buy coins from the exchange (mintpal)... Plus i myself hate having no stats (and just dislike waffle pool altogether) and having to get a minimum BTC amount to cashout.

Not to mention I completely volunteered to do this, and post these msg's...

People wonder why I don't post on forums...fuck...

Listen, do whatever you want...You payments are coming, nobody is stealing them or taking a percent. Perhaps in between working 2 full time jobs and trying to spend time with my family during the holiday weekend, I would come on her out of courtesy (while the regular guy is on vacation) and do this, wasn't such a good idea...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I have not receive my zeit with this btc address 1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x on the http://www.zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/.. pls check it up..

Got ya, will be sending today...

hopefully.. thank you.. im not a big miner that btc is worth 3 days of mining.. Smiley

when will my coin at my wallet start minting btw?
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

Activity: 54

or...

Smiley

I sent you a PM with my info, don't really like posting that kind of stuff in public. Did you get the PM? If not I can send it again. I just don't want to add to the flood of what must be an already busy PM box.

or...

Smiley
When we get paid from Wafflepool??Now i have 0.00618493

Send me your zeitcoin address, and the btc address you have been mining with.

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

I received no payment whatsoever - BTC address: 1JgX68nSH5wRFnzj1GpANFzBpm5CBwXcDJ  ZEIT: MjiCpttr8scXyKKP6dKEvSTQYfHm5nk8Ue

I have over half a million zeit for you, just getting my linux system going, will be there today!

Thanks for letting me know
The question is if it should not be ZEIT address, since it is ZEIT multi pool?

I have not receive my zeit with this btc address 1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x on the http://www.zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/.. pls check it up..

Visit zeitpool.zeit-coin.com for your answer... Smiley
Activity: 168

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

I received no payment whatsoever - BTC address: 1JgX68nSH5wRFnzj1GpANFzBpm5CBwXcDJ  ZEIT: MjiCpttr8scXyKKP6dKEvSTQYfHm5nk8Ue
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
The question is if it should not be ZEIT address, since it is ZEIT multi pool?

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
You take a bounty only for compiling?

No. For source mods and win compile.

I believe the credits should go to the real developer!!!

Yeah, I'm a virtual doll.

He is testing around for days - and you can be sure that your build is far away from final...

CoinControl code it's already tested from many weeks on many coins wallet. I've ask a pull request on github for update the original Zeitcoin source. If you like to add somethings, you are welcome.

FaSan

Got ya, will be sending today...

Activity: 140
I minted 5 times, 4 times its grayed out, once it payed out, do you have to recieve coins by mint everyday or not? I dont move them or do anything with it. I also have the latest wallet. Last coins I recieved by minting is 9-4-2014.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

Arrived ! Thank you Wink

FaSan

You take a bounty only for compiling?
I believe the credits should go to the real developer!!!
He is testing around for days - and you can be sure that your build is far away from final...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Bravo! Welcome back Lion, that was very inspiring! Grin
Jump to: