Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 426. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Thank you nearmiss, appreciate the clarification.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hashcows is buying from mintpal, yes.  No sense doing the double conversion Smiley

Mining at either pool accomplishes the same thing, buy pressure on zeit, spreading coins out further to those who want them, and in the case of Hashcows, getting zeit out there in the face of miners outside the zeit community.   I don't see either pool as 'competition' for the other.  I do hope however, that whoever is running the other pool is not being pulled away from other projects that could better further the zeitcoin cause.  Running a successful pool is often like a full time job.  Hashcows will be hashcows either way.

Happy Mining.
Any idea where hashcow.cs is buying Zeitcoin from? I think the important battlefield is mintpal, so I'd prefer to mine at the pool that's moving the ball there.

Cryptsy hardly moved all day, pretty much my buy orders stayed and I picked at the 200 litoshi sell. While also ending up with 1 BTC at 5 sats, sweet as I hope it helped cushion the falls and ran out of LTC pretty much on Cryptsy, price was up so I wanted to wait to get a better deal on LTC to get more Zeit.

Interesting, so it's unlikely that hashcow.cs is buying there as it would also incur an additional currency swap. Probably six of one and half dozen of the other. I'm a buyer at 5 satoshis, all day long.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Any idea where hashcow.cs is buying Zeitcoin from? I think the important battlefield is mintpal, so I'd prefer to mine at the pool that's moving the ball there.

Cryptsy hardly moved all day, pretty much my buy orders stayed and I picked at the 200 litoshi sell. While also ending up with 1 BTC at 5 sats, sweet as I hope it helped cushion the falls and ran out of LTC pretty much on Cryptsy, price was up so I wanted to wait to get a better deal on LTC to get more Zeit.
Great news coindevcc, thanks for the update.

Has anyone done any comparisons of expected payout between the two multipool setups? I haven't tried mining at the hashcow.cs setup yet, nor have I seen many comments.

well hashcow payout is definitely much faster. i was supporting our local multipool for the most part though. tough to compare.

Thanks for that.

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Has anyone done any comparisons of expected payout between the two multipool setups? I haven't tried mining at the hashcow.cs setup yet, nor have I seen many comments.

well hashcow payout is definitely much faster. i was supporting our local multipool for the most part though. tough to compare.

legendary
Hey Everyone,

Start mining today and keep those walls down @ zeitpool.zeit-coin.com
Mine the most profitable coins instantly, and get paid out in Zeitcoin!!

Really appreciate your effort in putting this together. I think a small donation from some of us should be in order. Zeit or BTC .. your choice  Smiley

I would say that given CoinDevCC and FaSan have been super supportive and we have a great new wallet, only way is up. That 25% stake isn't going to grow if coins aren't there  Cheesy

I suspect Hashcows pays more often so it depends on the price, while (I hope) Dev snapped up some cheap zeits. Not even bothered, just glad there is action and Zeit Coin is growing.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hey Everyone,

Here is a list of zeitcoin addresses that can expect payouts shortly from the Zeitcoin Multi Pool.

I would like to once again thank you for your patience, and know that payouts will soon be much more regular. I work full ti,e, and have a number of other contracts, but the person who will b e looking after this is on vacation. So, instead of seeing people calling scam, which I can assure you it is not, I've decided to take the helm for a few days. The following Zeit Addresses will be getting payments shortly:

MYyKkp2n4XRKbAFFbJDKHQyBA8eMoTYBiD
Mc9VxLdrhFFD1jdoEiu9rHv3JdMcpjpzfv
MgSDWNkbsNJALDthADof6AggJG4EtByPUQ
MvKBXvo3D8hbY4RjJvx1N5zjL3zhUHnmHJ
MpRN28oFqi2DLQQrjxRUMtq6qE3piWZkzb
MdDMEubCXzvkPxQpXUP1f7oBfdJsdRgYRJ
Mby25ix2dojYitxt2AAtXyDHSpTYeDbjTz
1GM1935gsnrSJgqSovnAUS6TwtTfUn2VbD
Mk273rpNYej3F5fzJrbriNtU8LfKUXYFEo
Mdqa3zBwXAQJHrPPt9UAe88eKz1naQEX6T
MqbRtzikRJP4TKSZnUppPo8W6VwH8V9VD9
MZJ8BHe95ZE1vixepBXDZDVF4Cwyv121k2
MvVdA2VAEQo8bV1uaLWotenwA5uvuZ5EVQ

Expecting a payment, and do not see your Zeitcoin address here?
Contact me with the BTC address you have been mining with.

NOTE: This cycle of payments will be from the start of the Zeitcoin multi-pool, until yesterday morning EST.

I also want to stress I am not profiting from this at all.

Cheers!

Start mining today and keep those walls down @ zeitpool.zeit-coin.com
Mine the most profitable coins instantly, and get paid out in Zeitcoin!!

WINDOWS USERS - a handy hint for calculating 'minting day'.

If you run your bog-standard Windows(7) calculator & go to "view" in the menu, near the bottom you'll see "Date Calculation". Check that box (or press ctrl-E), a new panel opens up to the right of the calculator.

Use the "Select the date calculation you want" drop-down to select "Add or subtract days to a specific date".

Use the date selector to input the date of the transaction you want to check, then check the "Add" radio button, use the 'days' selector to set (by now) 40 days (2nd minting) then press "calculate".

It will give you the date to expect your 2nd minting from that transaction.

Rinse & repeat as required!

(Re-posted from the community forum)

lol

Thanks for that man. I use that calculator every day and never knew that was there. Smiley

Since we're sharing useful coin minting utilities. Check out this very informative(imo) compound interest calculator.

http://www.webmath.com/compinterest.html

With it you can quickly calculate your estimated Zeitcoin minting over long periods of time. Due to compounding the maths are complex and applying simple interest calculations at 25% will result in estimates that are much lower than actual.

Activity: 392
we are going to be sticking around the low end of a dozen satoshi for a while until bitcoin starts climbing again.

the recent rise was a one off shot by whales getting together, ZEIT not being the only one hit, no guarantee of it happening again soon, dumps are more likely.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
WINDOWS USERS - a handy hint for calculating 'minting day'.

If you run your bog-standard Windows(7) calculator & go to "view" in the menu, near the bottom you'll see "Date Calculation". Check that box (or press ctrl-E), a new panel opens up to the right of the calculator.

Use the "Select the date calculation you want" drop-down to select "Add or subtract days to a specific date".

Use the date selector to input the date of the transaction you want to check, then check the "Add" radio button, use the 'days' selector to set (by now) 40 days (2nd minting) then press "calculate".

It will give you the date to expect your 2nd minting from that transaction.

Rinse & repeat as required!

(Re-posted from the community forum)
Activity: 49
friday pump approaching  Cool
yea yea!! only way thats gonna happen, is if some amateur players remove their orders and free the climb... right now we need over 100btc to make it to 10 satoshi
legendary
I unlocked my wallet do staking, closed my wallet and when I opened it again a few hours later, there was this transaction taking everything in my wallet.
I scanned my pc early this morning, have pc firewall and router firewall. Now I will move all wallets to a standalone machine and stop staking. POS might be a bit risky.

That seriously sucks. Looks like Zeit is a very much in-demand coin for hackers and scumbags to scam & steal. Maybe we can do a whip round and cover some of those, PM me your address, I am well weary about posting my addresses in public.
Activity: 260
this is the tx id 84d783f9bf5d38ecd9eaa7f4ec91e3896bc88e6a7be5e2563bc2e3df4fec7860

I guess your're not the only one, encrypted wallet.

Id: 292001c0514b832bd3c073f66ccdc64418aa6dbf24d899d627cbd94eeb64ce3c

Address: Ms4kunE2ihNs7FY3ZtHPDz8B7S1igLCfb7

Hey,
this same address robbed me today!!!!!
How can one find this person/s or entity who own this address?

"To: Ms4kunE2ihNs7FY3ZtHPDz8B7S1igLCfb7"
"Transaction ID: 542fac3f8ebe8ac74cb108707d3f4e7b8eae189e2b1dfb18fc100543ed498975"

Holy shit, how did that happen?

I unlocked my wallet do staking, closed my wallet and when I opened it again a few hours later, there was this transaction taking everything in my wallet.
I scanned my pc early this morning, have pc firewall and router firewall. Now I will move all wallets to a standalone machine and stop staking. POS might be a bit risky.
legendary
this is the tx id 84d783f9bf5d38ecd9eaa7f4ec91e3896bc88e6a7be5e2563bc2e3df4fec7860

Hey,

"Transaction ID: 542fac3f8ebe8ac74cb108707d3f4e7b8eae189e2b1dfb18fc100543ed498975"

Holy shit, how did that happen?
Activity: 260

Hey,

Activity: 39
friday pump approaching  Cool
COPY OF FIRST MESSAGE TO MY LOCAL TZM GROUP
reposted from the Community forum
Feel free to use it as a template for similar contact with YOUR local group.

Hello everybody Cheesy

I want to be up-front about this from day 1 - I'm not, and probably never will be, a fully subscribed Official TZM member.

However I am, and have been for nearly 7 years now, someone who feels that at least the first three movies are a great first step in helping the semi-awakened to achieve certainty about the causes & instigators of the most basic & pressing problems of today's world, and for the future of humanity. Until quite recently I was 'spreading the good word' in the Netherlands.

In recent months, I have become deeply committed to something which has the potential to SOLVE what is probably the biggest challenge the movement faces. I'm SERIOUS!

Indeed, our 'main guy' made an attempt in person to have our work discussed by the 'Global Coordinators' during the Z-Day conference in Canada in March, with a view to having if officially adopted by the movement. There was even the offer of personal & operational 'donations' made which could have amounted to a VERY healthy addition to movement funding.

I'll paraphrase his feelings about the meetings he had - 'The G.C.'s are a bunch of self-righteous dicks who only want to hold on to their 'positions of power' & keep the status quo'. 'nuff said, I think Wink

So 'we' - and I'm sorry I'm not going to expand on what precisely 'we' means at this stage - have continued 'doing our own thing' IN SUPPORT OF THE IDEALS OF TZM & doing quite nicely so far, thank you very much.

Yes we are young, only being 'born' on 1st March. Yes, the future is uncertain. But we do have a solid base (globally, several hundred already) to build on & some extremely talented people freely giving of their time & skills to ensure we have the tools we need to bring our goals to fruition.

It is as a result of our growing success that all over the world right now, people like me are starting to make contact with our local TZM groups in the hope that, even if your so-called leaders are blinding themselves to the potential we offer, the grass-roots supporters will come to appreciate & perhaps even want to become a part of something that is totally in tune with your hopes, dreams & aspirations.

I happen to currently hold the 'title' of Community Manager of our - let's just call it a 'movement' for now, shall we? - and by geographical co-incidence the closest representative to you guys'n'girls.

What I'd like to do is to invite - let's say up to half-a-dozen - of your most senior & committed members to a weekend daytime round-table discussion here in my home at which I'll be totally open about who 'we' are, what we are doing, & what part you could choose to play in it, irrespective of your involvement in TGM. Dare I say it, it could even prove somewhat 'rewarding' to you, in time.

The bad news? - I live all the way out at *REDACTED* & in order to be able to fully address all the questions you'll have, I will need full access to my 'mission control' computer set-up, which is anything but portable. However you are welcome to bring laptops, smartphones & video/audio recording equipment & to connect to my WiFi - on the understanding that for some things, you may be asked to either not record, or pledge not to make public, what you witness. Refreshments will be tea, coffee or water. Anything more than that, it's bring your own!

Caveats - this is a smoker-friendly house & is also home to a small but VERY lively canine companion.

So, anybody up for it?

PM me after talking about it amongst yourselves.
I'd like to suggest the afternoon of Sunday 27th April as my 'first choice' for the meeting.
Jump to: