Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 425. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Zeitpool payout up to GMT: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 05:49:47 GMT have just been paid out.

Payouts for Zeitpool from it's start until the date above have been: 7.5mil Zeitcoin

Thanks to everyone who mined on the pool! And I hope to be automating the payouts as soon as I can!

Congrats to a great community!

note: still didn't receive your zeitcoin, and were expecting a payout on or before the date above? Msg Me.

cheers
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Hey I got paid! ...and it looks like the pool did some damage to the icky ask wall at 6. Shocked
Is it safe to use the new wallet with Coin Control ??

I did everything I could think of to break it. Works perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

I guess since FaSan posted it, it is.

Now .. Get on the Disco Choo Choo .. song of today,  Pump Good Friday .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CXbIWYS3c&feature=player_detailpage#t=2484
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Got paid, I think, says came from me? Who cares .. lets get Zeit Train in gear.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
WINDOWS USERS - a handy hint for calculating 'minting day'.

If you run your bog-standard Windows(7) calculator & go to "view" in the menu, near the bottom you'll see "Date Calculation". Check that box (or press ctrl-E), a new panel opens up to the right of the calculator.

Use the "Select the date calculation you want" drop-down to select "Add or subtract days to a specific date".

Use the date selector to input the date of the transaction you want to check, then check the "Add" radio button, use the 'days' selector to set (by now) 40 days (2nd minting) then press "calculate".

It will give you the date to expect your 2nd minting from that transaction.

Rinse & repeat as required!

(Re-posted from the community forum)

lol

Thanks for that man. I use that calculator every day and never knew that was there. Smiley

Since we're sharing useful coin minting utilities. Check out this very informative(imo) compound interest calculator.

http://www.webmath.com/compinterest.html

With it you can quickly calculate your estimated Zeitcoin minting over long periods of time. Due to compounding the maths are complex and applying simple interest calculations at 25% will result in estimates that are much lower than actual.

YeahMan!

It's not subtle enough for REALLY accurate calcs about Zeit* - but it was a VERY pleasant surprise to learn that I'll mint more than I was expecting in the first few years Grin

For those too lazy to do it themselves, here are some approximate figures for just TEN MILLION Zeit left undisturbed for just three years:-

After year 1:- 12,818,185.14
After year 2:- 15,639,809.77
After year 3:- 18,159,574.90

If this doesn't PROVE why you should hang onto your Zeit, FFS sell up now, get out, & go mine an easy PoW scam-coin Wink

The price NOW is only interesting for buying, grab it while it's cheap. It's the price in 2017 that will determine your true worth.

* (the subtleties that this calculator doesn't account for)
1) The 'principle' isn't fully 'invested' from the start of the year, it's built up over time.
2) The 'compounding time' of 20 days doesn't divide nicely into 365 (or 366) days
3) As the 'interest rate' reduces by 5% p.a. over the first 4 years, a separate calculation has to be done for each year, another inaccuracy is therefore added because of 2)
Activity: 51
Hey Everyone,

Here is a list of zeitcoin addresses that can expect payouts shortly from the Zeitcoin Multi Pool.

I would like to once again thank you for your patience, and know that payouts will soon be much more regular. I work full ti,e, and have a number of other contracts, but the person who will b e looking after this is on vacation. So, instead of seeing people calling scam, which I can assure you it is not, I've decided to take the helm for a few days. The following Zeit Addresses will be getting payments shortly:

MYyKkp2n4XRKbAFFbJDKHQyBA8eMoTYBiD
Mc9VxLdrhFFD1jdoEiu9rHv3JdMcpjpzfv
MgSDWNkbsNJALDthADof6AggJG4EtByPUQ
MvKBXvo3D8hbY4RjJvx1N5zjL3zhUHnmHJ
MpRN28oFqi2DLQQrjxRUMtq6qE3piWZkzb
MdDMEubCXzvkPxQpXUP1f7oBfdJsdRgYRJ
Mby25ix2dojYitxt2AAtXyDHSpTYeDbjTz
1GM1935gsnrSJgqSovnAUS6TwtTfUn2VbD
Mk273rpNYej3F5fzJrbriNtU8LfKUXYFEo
Mdqa3zBwXAQJHrPPt9UAe88eKz1naQEX6T
MqbRtzikRJP4TKSZnUppPo8W6VwH8V9VD9
MZJ8BHe95ZE1vixepBXDZDVF4Cwyv121k2
MvVdA2VAEQo8bV1uaLWotenwA5uvuZ5EVQ

Expecting a payment, and do not see your Zeitcoin address here?
Contact me with the BTC address you have been mining with.

My address is missing from the list.. I will message you my address and BTC address.. Infact i got 2 BTC address..

Thanks! I got ya
legendary
So .. are you ready for the Zeit Train? 20 BTC at 5 .. mm mmm
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
CoomunityCoin is looking for last members with high activity on Bitcointalk forum (50+ posts) to receive 1 000 000 COMM. Here is a form where you can show your support http://communitycoin.info/reconsider/. It will be activated later, there is no send button for now. It is another POS coin and as a ZEIT member you could be interested in COMM too. Exchange rate is goin up fast.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If we have much hash power they will be eaten soon!!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
4 sat again but don`t worry we have a great coin!!!!!!

Soon enough the 5 sells will run out, starting to dwindle a lot the panic dumping is over.

What's your best guess on when this oversupply through 10 will get eaten up by the multipool?
Activity: 94
I'm trying to withdraw some zeitcoins, but I have an error
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Insufficient funds"}

Why could it heppen?
root@dgb:~# zeitcoind getbalance ""

root@dgb:~# zeitcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 11143464.20208700,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 182345,
    "moneysupply" : 27250533286.08889771,
    "connections" : 18,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "95.85.50.188",
    "difficulty" : 0.12646442,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1393862161,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.10000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
legendary

Soon enough the 5 sells will run out, starting to dwindle a lot the panic dumping is over.
Activity: 21
★█ Zeitcoin Movement █★ [ZEIT] POW/POS ★MULTIPOOL★ Join Our Thriv
Activity: 434
Activity: 332
friday pump approaching  Cool
yea yea!! only way thats gonna happen, is if some amateur players remove their orders and free the climb... right now we need over 100btc to make it to 10 satoshi
I'm pretty sure you need a lot less to get to 10 sat. Those sell orders are all fake. If you look closely at the moment things start moving those walls disapear in a snap. But... then take a look at the market history and you will notice no significant orders are present to fullfil those sells. They just play around put up a buy or sell wall and cancel the order at the moment they want it to move. I'm also into SAT and exactly the same thing happens there. Its fun to watch though. Smiley
Activity: 112
Hey Everyone,

Here is a list of zeitcoin addresses that can expect payouts shortly from the Zeitcoin Multi Pool.

I would like to once again thank you for your patience, and know that payouts will soon be much more regular. I work full ti,e, and have a number of other contracts, but the person who will b e looking after this is on vacation. So, instead of seeing people calling scam, which I can assure you it is not, I've decided to take the helm for a few days. The following Zeit Addresses will be getting payments shortly:

MYyKkp2n4XRKbAFFbJDKHQyBA8eMoTYBiD
Mc9VxLdrhFFD1jdoEiu9rHv3JdMcpjpzfv
MgSDWNkbsNJALDthADof6AggJG4EtByPUQ
MvKBXvo3D8hbY4RjJvx1N5zjL3zhUHnmHJ
MpRN28oFqi2DLQQrjxRUMtq6qE3piWZkzb
MdDMEubCXzvkPxQpXUP1f7oBfdJsdRgYRJ
Mby25ix2dojYitxt2AAtXyDHSpTYeDbjTz
1GM1935gsnrSJgqSovnAUS6TwtTfUn2VbD
Mk273rpNYej3F5fzJrbriNtU8LfKUXYFEo
Mdqa3zBwXAQJHrPPt9UAe88eKz1naQEX6T
MqbRtzikRJP4TKSZnUppPo8W6VwH8V9VD9
MZJ8BHe95ZE1vixepBXDZDVF4Cwyv121k2
MvVdA2VAEQo8bV1uaLWotenwA5uvuZ5EVQ

Expecting a payment, and do not see your Zeitcoin address here?
Contact me with the BTC address you have been mining with.

My address is missing from the list.. I will message you my address and BTC address.. Infact i got 2 BTC address..
If buy orders are being filled than price is the same, but if buying, it is cheaper on Cryptsy.

Yes, looks like 5(mintpal) vs 5.0745(cryptsy) right at this second with ltc/btc at .0255. I believe cryptsy has higher fees however.
legendary
If buy orders are being filled than price is the same, but if buying, it is cheaper on Cryptsy.
Jump to: