Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 439. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
LINKS!
http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com (zeit multipool to compete with blackcoinpool)
http://hashco.ws (get paid in zeit)
http://forum.zeit-coin.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
err.. 9 Wall is 30BTC  Angry
Looks someone doesn't want ZEITCoin to move.

We need more hashpower on the multipools, we'll destroy those walls slowly but surely... only a matter of time Cheesy

But for that lots need to be done on our Multipool.. Its not showing the miners and hashrate.. Looks like lot of work need to be done..before we could push up the coin.. Cry
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Lowest ask was 7 just a few minutes ago. Looked like we were heading for a correction.

If those whales who bought yesterday got frustrated..they will dump and will push the coin down..
Anyways i am here for a longer time.. My Zeitcoin is still in my wallet..haven't even transferred here  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 503

Yep, I cant understand why?...
However, ZEIT is a long term investment.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

We need more hashpower on the multipools, we'll destroy those walls slowly but surely... only a matter of time Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Lowest ask was 7 just a few minutes ago. Looked like we were heading for a correction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Don't forget ZEIT is live and trading @ https://www.atomic-trade.com

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (Fast ID verification).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/site downtime is minimal)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

Activity: 147
I'm spending way too much time watching the trades on Mintpal.. save me..
what is the relashionship between Zeit and ZET coin??

the letters Z, E, & T
Activity: 94
what is the relashionship between Zeit and ZET coin??
to those who's coins have stopped staking. do you have other coins that are currently aging? because i do.
I got some issues..
This is what i done.. I entered the ZEITCoin address in the Multipool and got a wafflepool bitcoin address.
I started Mining with my small 230khs with that address..
With some curiosity i added the same ZEITCOIN address in the Multipool to see if i get the same bitcoin address. But i was provided a different Bitcoin address. I thought of mining my 3MH/s with this address.

Now the issue is .. No payout happened for my first 230khs miner till now..its almost 3 days. It has got some 0.00196635 BTC there
My Second 3MH/S got 2 payouts. till now.. though i haven't got any ZEITCoins in my wallet till now.

So my question is ..Has my first miner became orphan??..Means no data about that on the server about it,since i have got another BitCoin address from my second try.Is my first BitCoin addess is not connected to my ZEITCOIN address???
Can 2 BitCoin address possible for 1 zeitcoin address???

This is my First Miner..http://wafflepool.com/miner/1AGytwHNCsF6MyEqktWbD9PoTBREiUYGhd
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
hey all, question: my wallet wasnt syncing so I DL a new one. Once I put the wallet.dat file in do I lose my stake for POS?

No .. coins are on the wallet.dat
Activity: 171
hey all, question: my wallet wasnt syncing so I DL a new one. Once I put the wallet.dat file in do I lose my stake for POS?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
From april 11 i haven`t received any pos coins why??

My last stake was at 20:22 on the 12th .. has been a few days between, think it has something to do with moving coins as older coins get moved and don't stake while newer ones get old.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
From april 11 i haven`t received any pos coins why??
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
For some reason it takes a lot of time for wallet to actually start syncing...
I mean I start the wallet and for a minute or two I have 1 conection and nothing is happening  Huh
At first I thought there was some fork/ update that I missed.
Activity: 147
Ok maybe arbitrage wasnt the best idea because of mintpal is taking its sweet ass time confirming my bitcoin transaction, slower than normal.  Could cost me zeits...
Jump to: