Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 454. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
So still no zeit payouts from the multipool.  When are they going to start eating at mintpal?  I'll give it one more day then im gonna start getting suspicious.

FAC coin pool didn't pay me, but can see that wafflepool didn't pay, mined on the 10th for couple hours.

In Zeit pool I have - Bitcoins expected (earned + unconverted): 0.03238589. Just want confirmation its going in the right place and will double the hashing to 20Mhs.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
So still no zeit payouts from the multipool.  When are they going to start eating at mintpal?  I'll give it one more day then im gonna start getting suspicious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is anyone noticing what's happening with BC. It's the first alt to be included at Coinkite. That's the really big victory in the sea of scams. Really happy for those who got in that one early. Zeit has the same potential.

I just sold 13000+ BC on mintpal I had in a wallet I forgot about (I mined at launch and fooked it off thinking it was shite), turns out it was worth 3.94 BTC just now. WTF! I sold it anyway and added to the buy wall on mintpal for Zeit. I'm gonna point my rigs to the multipool now.
You mean 39.4 BTC with current price.Many congrats anyway because it was a surprise for you i think hahahaha

Nope, he means 3.94.
the price now is 0.00029989 * 13000=???No nonono i was wrong.!!!!
Activity: 147
Is anyone noticing what's happening with BC. It's the first alt to be included at Coinkite. That's the really big victory in the sea of scams. Really happy for those who got in that one early. Zeit has the same potential.

I just sold 13000+ BC on mintpal I had in a wallet I forgot about (I mined at launch and fooked it off thinking it was shite), turns out it was worth 3.94 BTC just now. WTF! I sold it anyway and added to the buy wall on mintpal for Zeit. I'm gonna point my rigs to the multipool now.
You mean 39.4 BTC with current price.Many congrats anyway because it was a surprise for you i think hahahaha

Nope, he means 3.94.

legendary

Well done .. congrats. Win big and then going to win big again  Grin

Might want to get some LTC and buy into Cryptsy LTC market.
Activity: 75

Perhaps multipool will be a good option for you!
You should try this - what is your rig hashing?

About 60 MH/s, got three machines bust up at present that I haven't had time to fix. All GPUS.

Certainly has more potential than Faircoin (FAC) which is being pumped to high heaven on back on BC success. Zeit is next.

Interesting. I missed this one. What is the max supply for FAC?

Found it. It's around 10 billion initially. As dev took .5% as premine. Which was 50 million. So yeah Zeit needs bigger community and better website etc and we should be in FAC league soon.

I'm happy to help fund the work being done and help with marketing too. I have a team of developers that work for my company. I'm a silent partner now because I want to enjoy life I dislike the capitalist shite that never ends, always wanting more and more and more. Anyway, I can get them working projects in their spare time and they are shit hot application developers in responsive websites and what not. I've just been waiting to see the community grow a little before putting my time towards it. It's best to treat Zeitcoin as a business if we want to have businesses take it seriously. Also, I have a marketing database of about 600K recently checked email addresses in the UK. They would unsolicited of course but honestly, no one cares. I'm sure there is a monster amount that we can do together. I'm off round Europe in a month for 3 weeks so Zeitcoin could get an action team together, identify some roles and responsibilities and then start getting taken as seriously as we expect to. Right now though I'm off to the pub to get pissed and watch Liverpool smash City (fingers crossed!). Have an awesome day folks!!!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Perhaps multipool will be a good option for you!
You should try this - what is your rig hashing?

come on guys lets knock down that 4 Cong wall! Cheesy Cheesy

what's special about zeitcoin? And does that big pile of whales in the sell order book on Mintpal worry anyone?

Personally I think it's backed up by significant ideology, which in no small part pays credence to decentralisation of power, the main strategy of crypto currency. Zeitgeist is well known throughout the free of our world that know we are enslaved, particularly now by debt. Again personally I have a project underway that I wish to link with zeitcoin and zeitgeist, such a project will have effects throughout our media and the real world. Hundreds of pages back on this forum I mentioned this. Right now is important and simple strategies we are battling out to get noticed by investors, the same strategies as the other more intelligent coins. The one huge difference is the size of the number of supporters of the zeitgeist movement that still have yet to hear of their new coin. It could be said that having a coin for zeitgeist goes against the movement but quite the contrary, as anything that redistributes wealth from the establishment helps us to achieve momentum in re-establishing that collectively and with belief we can regain our freedom. It only takes the flap of a butterfly's wings you know... hurricanes and all that.

That's beautiful man...just beautiful! Grin

Really great post.

Cheers mate. I meant it :O)
legendary
Me too.I`m not getting mint coins since 11 April

My last stake arrived at 20:22 GMT on 12th April, so about 20hours ago.
Me too.I`m not getting mint coins since 11 April
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Lost after upgrading zeit 1M+ Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Transaction records there, but the total and inconsistent.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
时代周刊,要上月球需要中国人去炒。。。这是必须的。不信等着看。。 Grin
Activity: 448

Certainly has more potential than Faircoin (FAC) which is being pumped to high heaven on back on BC success. Zeit is next.

Interesting. I missed this one. What is the max supply for FAC?

Found it. It's around 10 billion initially. As dev took .5% as premine. Which was 50 million. So yeah Zeit needs bigger community and better website etc and we should be in FAC league soon.
legendary

Activity: 448
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
There was an idea of creation of trading floor (auction), using as zeitcoin payment.
While us two. Any ideas and wishes, also any help in programming or the financial support are accepted. Because on development forces and time be required...

Subject on zeitcoin forum - http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=115
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
come on guys lets knock down that 4 Cong wall! Cheesy Cheesy

what's special about zeitcoin? And does that big pile of whales in the sell order book on Mintpal worry anyone?

Personally I think it's backed up by significant ideology, which in no small part pays credence to decentralisation of power, the main strategy of crypto currency. Zeitgeist is well known throughout the free of our world that know we are enslaved, particularly now by debt. Again personally I have a project underway that I wish to link with zeitcoin and zeitgeist, such a project will have effects throughout our media and the real world. Hundreds of pages back on this forum I mentioned this. Right now is important and simple strategies we are battling out to get noticed by investors, the same strategies as the other more intelligent coins. The one huge difference is the size of the number of supporters of the zeitgeist movement that still have yet to hear of their new coin. It could be said that having a coin for zeitgeist goes against the movement but quite the contrary, as anything that redistributes wealth from the establishment helps us to achieve momentum in re-establishing that collectively and with belief we can regain our freedom. It only takes the flap of a butterfly's wings you know... hurricanes and all that.

That's beautiful man...just beautiful! Grin

Really great post.
Jump to: