Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 449. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Me too! I had just finished getting all I could carry. Love you mr.(or mrs.) whale. Kiss

Actually I think that was a whale fight I just witnessed. ;p
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Now it seems easy..no major walls..  Grin

I suddenly feel fortunate that I got in that buy order for 4 satoshi filled before that happened.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now it seems easy..no major walls..  Grin
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Mintpal 5 satoshi wall smashed! Shocked Another whale attack!
anyone else think all zeitcoins created from the multipool should go to a zeitcoin project? that way they cannot be dumped ala blackhole? i would continue mining and this is the type of thing that would separate us from the pack.
Activity: 319
OMG! The price of BC is already at 50k satoshi! And #5 on market cap!  Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 434
Hopefully about to break 200 on Cryptsy
Zeitcoin is now 28th in market cap. Check it out:

http://worldcoinindex.com/

Last time I checked was a week or so back and zeitcoin was 50th.
i can vouch for nearmiss ive done forum transactions with him always a stand up guy
oox
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for [Suspicious link removed].  Is there interest among miners for this?

Interested in a multi pool that pay in zeit: YES
With hascho: Prolly not, way too long to trade your coin, no transparency, you account ledger is waited since months and will perhaps never come online, better if we find a real multi pool that looks way more profesional for this coin  Undecided

You're right, we show you what we mine, and blocks/coins solved, we are near the top of profitability among the big players @ http://poolpicker.eu, we've been around longer than everyone aside from multipool.us (no auto-trade) and middlecoin (NO transparency and worst payouts of any as of late), we've been through a hack months ago and yet did the right thing and paid people back instead of taking off, we've got an active and helpful irc community,  but shit, our ledger is delayed, and we mine some manual fringe coins to increase profits that make take a bit longer.

But by all means, go with a pretty site with unknown and inexperienced ops in the multipool game, who likely payout less.   I guess Zeit is too good for hashcows.

One persons opinion shouldn't stop you creating the multipool (that pays in zeit)... I among many others on this thread/forum will happily mine at hashcows if you make a zeit payout option..

Exactly, I support this as well. I've experienced slower payouts than I would have liked, but as long as this results in higher profitability I would still mine hashcows if it paid out in zeit. I would urge you to work with the developer of Zeit so that once you add it as an option, they will in turn promote your pool along side the beta multi-pool they are working on.

Hashcows AAA for trust after their hack. Payed everyone affected out of their own pockets and people stayed with them. Still not back as was but doing the biz. Having an option of which coin to auto payout in would really be great i'll be back when I get more kit and when new PoS coins to mine dry up Wink
oox
Activity: 27
zeitcoin team is no longer on this forum
go to
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/

As a self-appointed Zeitcoin team member I will be on this forum. Best avoid disconnecting with the community. New insight is interesting and google links to this page. When google opts for the forum, then it may it a better time to move. Until then let's engage with this thread and it's several hundred pages.

Nice. As a self appointed appointerer of Zeitcoin team members, I think you're perfect for the job! It's yers! Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
zeitcoin team is no longer on this forum
go to
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/

As a self-appointed Zeitcoin team member I will be on this forum. Best avoid disconnecting with the community. New insight is interesting and google links to this page. When google opts for the forum, then it may it a better time to move. Until then let's engage with this thread and it's several hundred pages.
Activity: 17
Did a majority of the 4 wall get bought or did it just get moved to the 5 wall?

Bought, you can see it at Mintpal's volume graph of Zeitcoin.
Pretty much all of it if not the entire wall was bought.
Activity: 434
Did a majority of the 4 wall get bought or did it just get moved to the 5 wall?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
10hours ago i've send some zeit to mintpal and I still havent gotten any also 0/4 confirmations in my wallet?

Make sure you have the latest wallet .. http://www.zeit-coin.com/ .. 1.02. And you may need to delete filed in the c:/users../roaming folder, apart from wallet.dat of course. Just take a copy of that wallet.dat in case.

Any explanation why I get nothing staked in ten days?

Stake starts after 20 days I think and builds up depending on number of coins in wallet. I went though a few days period where there was no stake and had coins for a while, but seems to pay out every so often a good amount.
Any explanation why I get nothing staked in ten days?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
10hours ago i've send some zeit to mintpal and I still havent gotten any also 0/4 confirmations in my wallet?
Jump to: