Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 453. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The multipool is confusing, do we use our BTC address or Zeit address as the username??
Use the BitCoin Address as username provided to you
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Yeii for article .. hehe. What coin address is that please?

That is a ZeitCoin address Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The multipool is confusing, do we use our BTC address or Zeit address as the username??
Activity: 64
Agreed, this is probably going to take awhile before we see a stream of zeitcoin payouts. Delighted the zeitcoin devs got this set up so quickly though. Grin

With the huge reduction in supply of zeitcoins being provided by PoW and a moderate PoS rate, I like where this is heading. Zeitcoin could see a nice steady rise going forward.   

I hope so
I think I should wait for a period of time
Now is not the time to buy
 Cheesy Cheesy
Hey, I put my miner on the zeit pool. Everything seems to be working, however, when I go check my stats (at the wafflepool site), every statistic is written in BTC. I presume that is because we just started and that I will get my mined zeitcoin send to my zeit wallet?

Unless of course you want to have gained nothing
 Wink Wink
So still no zeit payouts from the multipool.  When are they going to start eating at mintpal?  I'll give it one more day then im gonna start getting suspicious.

That's perfectly true
Should not spend time on multipool
 Sad
Another large buy at 4 .. its down to 13. Lets do it.. Lets bring the 4 Wall down
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Large buys at 4 on mintpal. The wall is cracking! ;p

Nice! I just was looking at Mintpal and saw a 1 mill buy order pop up!! Awesome!!

Has anyone else noticed, though, that Zeit has sell walls in place at every number from 1 up to 62 satoshi? And then from there on up it is a bit more sporadic. And what's up with the 501 BTC wall at 1685 satoshi and the 375 BTC wall at 1999 satoshi! Wow!  I looked at quite a few other coins in Mintpal, and their sell walls aren't nearly as structured as Zeits. It really does seem as though someone or some people are trying their hardest to keep this coin from being a success.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Large buys at 4 on mintpal. The wall is cracking! ;p
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Awesome! So glad to see the word getting put out! Hopefully this will help grow our community. Although we do have a handful of ardent supporters, we certainly could use many more people to join up and get on board if we are to make this coin and this community and the message we share successful.

We've certainly had our rough spots with all of the "where's my bounty? I haven't received my bounty yet! Scam!" in the beginning, and the "cryptorush lost all my zeit and said zeit dev is responsible... I want my money back!" shenanigans. I think we are finally at a good point in the life of the coin as we have mostly moved on past those bumps in the road.

Keep up the great work everyone! Let's grow this community!
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/13/zeitcoin-opens-zeitcoin-multipool

Small ZeitCoin article for you guys, it had been a while Smiley

Donations are welcome, but not required : MsUjNB7rsKwkStdcaFH7pjtuDrA8zVuAtJ

Yeii for article .. hehe. What coin address is that please?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/13/zeitcoin-opens-zeitcoin-multipool

Small ZeitCoin article for you guys, it had been a while Smiley

Donations are welcome, but not required : MsUjNB7rsKwkStdcaFH7pjtuDrA8zVuAtJ
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is anyone noticing what's happening with BC. It's the first alt to be included at Coinkite. That's the really big victory in the sea of scams. Really happy for those who got in that one early. Zeit has the same potential.

Certainly has more potential than Faircoin (FAC) which is being pumped to high heaven on back on BC success. Zeit is next.

Interesting. I missed this one. What is the max supply for FAC?

Found it. It's around 10 billion initially. As dev took .5% as premine. Which was 50 million. So yeah Zeit needs bigger community and better website etc and we should be in FAC league soon.

I'm happy to help fund the work being done and help with marketing too. I have a team of developers that work for my company. I'm a silent partner now because I want to enjoy life I dislike the capitalist shite that never ends, always wanting more and more and more. Anyway, I can get them working projects in their spare time and they are shit hot application developers in responsive websites and what not. I've just been waiting to see the community grow a little before putting my time towards it. It's best to treat Zeitcoin as a business if we want to have businesses take it seriously. Also, I have a marketing database of about 600K recently checked email addresses in the UK. They would unsolicited of course but honestly, no one cares. I'm sure there is a monster amount that we can do together. I'm off round Europe in a month for 3 weeks so Zeitcoin could get an action team together, identify some roles and responsibilities and then start getting taken as seriously as we expect to. Right now though I'm off to the pub to get pissed and watch Liverpool smash City (fingers crossed!). Have an awesome day folks!!!

Good to see you involved in this Dale. I will eat some percentage of 4 wall, working on a side project which involves AUR (I really like its promise even though it's going down the drain as of now). Will involve Zeit on that as well.

Remember folks, success is a self sustaining loop. Rising price will invite people and contributors automatically. And if you (early adopters) are really committed to the success than do away with the temptation to make a quick profit. Learn from Satoshi. He's sitting on a fortune but haven't moved a single coin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks ZEITCOIN, keep up the good work!
:'(me too..........辛苦了
Thanks ZEITCOIN, keep up the good work!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for joining the multipool. As most of you are saying since we are doing this manually it will be a longer process however you all will be paid out. We are also waiting to accumulate big enough chunks of btc to make dents in the 4 sat wall on mintpal instead of sending individual small amounts.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
If you are holding Zeit since it was annihilated by Cryptorush and CoinEx theft and dump, a couple days hashing for a chance to double your investment? Worth a gamble ..

It's already up 50% just on news and on back of BC and now FAC pool success. PoS + Pool is a natural evolution when nothing is profitable to mine and dump.
Let's give it some time. I don't think there is any need to be suspicious here. They might not even close to 1 BTC till now.. Lets hope more and more people join this...
But for that they need to make their Multipool interface clean and it should show the hashpower and miners too.. Hope they will do this one quickly,before we run out of steam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I also started mining in the multipool. Let's wait and see - and hopefully more are going to join our effort.
Same here. I started mining the zeitpool as soon as it was announced. Wafflepool stats clearly show that nothing has yet been paid. Most of the coins earned are in the process of being converted to btc. Wafflepool is probably selling in small parcels to prevent destroying the price of the coins they're selling and damaging their own profitability.

Patience.
Jump to: