Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 450. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Also, LOVING the increase in price again.

Now it costs 5 to buy and 4 to sell. Keep it rising! This will be the investment of the year for me if this reaches 2000 satoshi. Cheesy

But holy shit look at BC's price right now!! 34k satoshi!!  This was at like 500 only a few weeks ago!! Shocked

Gives me hope that we may one day see similar prices in Zeit. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
As experienced with Black Coin and FAC pools in the start things were going wrong very often and yet all miners who were there and persisted are laughing their heads off now.

If you want a quick buck, Zeit pool won't pay quickly but use the funds to bring price up and then. Or if you want a potential jackpot, gamble with us in http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/

http://wafflepool.com/miners

Bitcoins sent to you: 0.03157773
Bitcoins earned (not yet sent): 0.00910914
Bitcoins unconverted (approximate): 0.00989860
Bitcoins expected (earned + unconverted): 0.01900774
Activity: 349
So is this where i come if i have not been reimbursed for lost Zeitcoin? I tried to deposit on Coinex.pw but it never went through on their end....

Zeitcoin Address: MeaBt9BUXy4Nz1q9L8PvnSsesQEeKbLkT6

Same problem here .. 11mil ... but CoinEx guys assure us we will get it back .. eventually ...but I suspect those coins are gone forever since they don't have that wallet any longer.
that wallet went offline 1 week before coinex went down I think they do still have the wallet but they just left it offline while they figured out what to do after they been hacked

lets just hope the wallet is still intact and one day our (mine is 22.4 mil) will be returned
Activity: 319
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for [Suspicious link removed].  Is there interest among miners for this?

Interested in a multi pool that pay in zeit: YES
With hascho: Prolly not, way too long to trade your coin, no transparency, you account ledger is waited since months and will perhaps never come online, better if we find a real multi pool that looks way more profesional for this coin  Undecided

You're right, we show you what we mine, and blocks/coins solved, we are near the top of profitability among the big players @ http://poolpicker.eu, we've been around longer than everyone aside from multipool.us (no auto-trade) and middlecoin (NO transparency and worst payouts of any as of late), we've been through a hack months ago and yet did the right thing and paid people back instead of taking off, we've got an active and helpful irc community,  but shit, our ledger is delayed, and we mine some manual fringe coins to increase profits that make take a bit longer.

But by all means, go with a pretty site with unknown and inexperienced ops in the multipool game, who likely payout less.   I guess Zeit is too good for hashcows.

One persons opinion shouldn't stop you creating the multipool (that pays in zeit)... I among many others on this thread/forum will happily mine at hashcows if you make a zeit payout option..

Exactly, I support this as well. I've experienced slower payouts than I would have liked, but as long as this results in higher profitability I would still mine hashcows if it paid out in zeit. I would urge you to work with the developer of Zeit so that once you add it as an option, they will in turn promote your pool along side the beta multi-pool they are working on.

legendary
So is this where i come if i have not been reimbursed for lost Zeitcoin? I tried to deposit on Coinex.pw but it never went through on their end....

Same problem here .. 11mil ... but CoinEx guys assure us we will get it back .. eventually ...but I suspect those coins are gone forever since they don't have that wallet any longer.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Date: 3/7/2014 09:55
To: 700k sell at 6 satoshi (bought at 5 MsadES1qXBejvVQzZ5qSonuarWPaWPtdh4
Debit: -700000.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.10 ZEIT
Net amount: -700000.10 ZEIT
Transaction ID: 723a15d4bca74d83e5e1a720cd3a5bb4196ac4b2e51daf63916402cdebfed0fd

legendary
Gambling is all we do lately, honest mining is a dead art form right now ... since there is a 50-50% chance any coin you mine these days gets forked, I'll take my chances in pretty much any Zeit pool.

Zeitgeist Movement is a bit more than trading virtual coins, but it's a good place to start as any.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for [Suspicious link removed].  Is there interest among miners for this?

With hascho: Prolly not, way too long to trade your coin, no transparency, you account ledger is waited since months and will perhaps never come online, better if we find a real multi pool that looks way more profesional for this coin  Undecided

You're right, we show you what we mine, and blocks/coins solved, we are near the top of profitability among the big players @ http://poolpicker.eu, we've been around longer than everyone aside from multipool.us (no auto-trade) and middlecoin (NO transparency and worst payouts of any as of late), we've been through a hack months ago and yet did the right thing and paid people back instead of taking off, we've got an active and helpful irc community,  but shit, our ledger is delayed, and we mine some manual fringe coins to increase profits that make take a bit longer.

But by all means, go with a pretty site with unknown and inexperienced ops in the multipool game, who likely payout less.   I guess Zeit is too good for hashcows.

One persons opinion shouldn't stop you creating the multipool (that pays in zeit)... I among many others on this thread/forum will happily mine at hashcows if you make a zeit payout option..
Activity: 448

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
zeitcoin team is no longer on this forum
go to
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/

25 folders to browse through for 5 active topics = headache
Activity: 203
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for [Suspicious link removed].  Is there interest among miners for this?

legendary
what must i do that i get a stake, is it just unlock the wallet temporarily a short time?

Yes, just keep wallet open as much as possible, and 20 days later will be 1st stake.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
zeitcoin team is no longer on this forum
go to
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for hashco.ws.  Is there interest among miners for this?

Definitely! If you build it they will come!
legendary
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for hashco.ws.  Is there interest among miners for this?

I have 22Mhs to work with .. I'll go where ever is needed to bring Zeit to it's rightful place.
Activity: 448
I've been asked to look at Zeit as a possible payout option for hashco.ws.  Is there interest among miners for this?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Whoever moved from 4 to 5 was really sneaky. I was buying at intervals so Zeit get distributed. Should have bought at one go. Still selling at pittance but I am out of ammo for now.
Yeah its sounding like its 1 guy.  If so itd be nice if his whole wall can be taken out in 1 go to dry up his fuel for holding us back before he can move it again.

Maybe somebody from the ZEITCOIN team can start a similiar thread like this one, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faircoin-multipool-560411, which is visible under the main Alternative cryptocurrencies board. I am sure this will bring even more people into mining from our multipool.

Good idea.  More exposure the better.  We're on a roll now, lets keep it going to build momentum.  Getting the word out while its hot will give an exponential increase Smiley
Activity: 437
what must i do that i get a stake, is it just unlock the wallet temporarily a short time?
I think it is best to leave it open in the background (at least that's what I am doing, as I had a lot of transactions every day - so I get my stakes pretty frequently in). But I guess, if you had like one transaction or so, then open it after around 20 days, wait for your stake to come in, and close again...

Thank you i will test the second method.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi Zeit.

Any good news?? How is it? Any new updates?

Zeitcoin, let's have a chat about communication.
Activity: 168
I think it is best to leave it open in the background (at least that's what I am doing, as I had a lot of transactions every day - so I get my stakes pretty frequently in). But I guess, if you had like one transaction or so, then open it after around 20 days, wait for your stake to come in, and close again...
Jump to: