Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 451. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hi Zeit.

Any good news?? How is it? Any new updates?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
what must i do that i get a stake, is it just unlock the wallet temporarily a short time?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Soooo, i have 10,000,000 coins, got them in the first week or so, have been holding onto them in the same wallet, they haven't Staked since March 30th. by April 6th i decided to upgrade to the new version of the wallet, and still nothing has staked yet.

can someone please enlighten me as to the issue here? have all my coin-days been magically reset? i haven't sent them to anyone, they haven't moved in over 6 weeks...

wow nevermind! literally minutes after posting this, i started staking again! woo! not sure what the hold up was, maybe just luck, anyways, i'm hashing again, first time in 2 weeks, not sure if that's normal or not

Ask and you shall receive ..  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Soooo, i have 10,000,000 coins, got them in the first week or so, have been holding onto them in the same wallet, they haven't Staked since March 30th. by April 6th i decided to upgrade to the new version of the wallet, and still nothing has staked yet.

can someone please enlighten me as to the issue here? have all my coin-days been magically reset? i haven't sent them to anyone, they haven't moved in over 6 weeks...

wow nevermind! literally minutes after posting this, i started staking again! woo! not sure what the hold up was, maybe just luck, anyways, i'm hashing again, first time in 2 weeks, not sure if that's normal or not
legendary

Yeii for article .. hehe. What coin address is that please?

That is a ZeitCoin address Smiley

Good .. Good .. 200k on their way  Wink

Choo-Choo .. All Aboard! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CXbIWYS3c&feature=player_detailpage#t=2519

Wow, thank you! I've added you to the DOnator Hall of Fame on CryptoArticles (Donate page) Smiley

heh ... if you told me sooner about the Hall of Fame we could have come to an arrangement .. 50mil Zeit .. but I'd need 99% back  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I also updated yesterday to the latest wallet, but since then I am staking in overdrive. So I just can confirm, that staking works even after April 5, 6th ... (since my updating yesterday, I got 35 new stakes)...
I have no idea, why it doesn't stake for some of you, especially since you have not moved anything.
Activity: 448
Whoever moved from 4 to 5 was really sneaky. I was buying at intervals so Zeit get distributed. Should have bought at one go. Still selling at pittance but I am out of ammo for now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Yeii for article .. hehe. What coin address is that please?

That is a ZeitCoin address Smiley

Good .. Good .. 200k on their way  Wink

Choo-Choo .. All Aboard! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CXbIWYS3c&feature=player_detailpage#t=2519

Wow, thank you! I've added you to the DOnator Hall of Fame on CryptoArticles (Donate page) Smiley
Activity: 151
Lost after upgrading zeit 1M+ Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Transaction records there, but the total and inconsistent.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

no one know?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Yeah, pretty happy so far. I've made some real stinker investments by jumping on whatever train was rolling. This time I just went for something that seemed well managed/presented and paid a decent return(25%). I'm only investing in PoS coins at this point with btc diff climbing and fiat exchange rates dropping like a rock. The power company doesn't take bitcoin. Cry

i share that mindset

im in mint zeit ecc and dmd mostly
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
no stake here since april 5th.......?
legendary
Activity: 980

legendary

Everyone here will be doing the happy dance soon  Grin

Good to see some movement on Mintpal. Things are just getting started.
I'm hoping to spread the word: http://www.coincartel.net/2014/04/13/rudys-pick-eccoin-zeitcoin/

Allready dancing 2 days now .. to this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CXbIWYS3c&feature=player_detailpage#t=2499

Get on the Disco Choo-Choo ..
Maybe somebody from the ZEITCOIN team can start a similiar thread like this one, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faircoin-multipool-560411, which is visible under the main Alternative cryptocurrencies board. I am sure this will bring even more people into mining from our multipool.
Where is the working block explorer ? I sent 5k zeit to mintpal to test address and nothing has showed up yet. My wallet shows that it got 240 confirmations. I checked block explorer and it seems that it's not up to date, and won't give any information for txid. also i've not received any stake since 6 april, what may be the problem? (i checked pools and i'm on the same chain with dedicatedpool, hash.so etc. )

You are right, the official ZEIT block explorer got stuck. (http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/)
Has someone alerted winevirus?

Regarding stake, did you send out transactions in the last 20 days? I have never sent out any coins, and I am getting staked coins daily.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone here will be doing the happy dance soon  Grin

Good to see some movement on Mintpal. Things are just getting started.
I'm hoping to spread the word: http://www.coincartel.net/2014/04/13/rudys-pick-eccoin-zeitcoin/
Activity: 281
Where is the working block explorer ? I sent 5k zeit to mintpal to test address and nothing has showed up yet. My wallet shows that it got 240 confirmations. I checked block explorer and it seems that it's not up to date, and won't give any information for txid. also i've not received any stake since 6 april, what may be the problem? (i checked pools and i'm on the same chain with dedicatedpool, hash.so etc. )
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
With walls but it is rising up...

What will happen when we have not walls!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Yeah, pretty happy so far. I've made some real stinker investments by jumping on whatever train was rolling. This time I just went for something that seemed well managed/presented and paid a decent return(25%). I'm only investing in PoS coins at this point with btc diff climbing and fiat exchange rates dropping like a rock. The power company doesn't take bitcoin. Cry

Indeed i was quite surprised and happy to see we've already made it to 5sat.

Though cryptsy prices are behaving differently now.  Before it was slightly more profitable to buy/sell on cryptsy (because breaking it up into smaller ltc prices the bid/ask spread is comparatively lower) now cryptsy is less profitable.  Just shortly ago cryptsy was at 194 latoshi which is about the same as mintpal at 5 sats.  Now they just plunged to 155ish latoshi and put up some fairly large walls between that and 190s.  Also with a whole row of .05 sells. to seperate the larger walls.

Someones working hard to keep the price down.  I wonder why.

But the 4sat buy wall is thin.  Move your buys from the 3 wall to the 4 wall guys.

Note the btc/ltc exchange rate is doing gyrations too. It's currently at low tide. It sometimes takes people awhile to connect the pieces.  

I'm on it. I'd like some more zeit and 4 satoshis seems quite reasonable. Moar please. ;p
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Seriously guys do a tiny bit of reading.

Your hashes are going to wafflepool. Wafflepool is a multipool that's mining multiple coins and converting your hashes into btc and sending them to zeitpool. Zeitpool will then use the btc to buy zeitcoin on mintpal and send the zeit to you.

I think i get how its working now.  But that particular mechanic wasnt clearly explained in the zeitpool writeup.  A paragraph on how it works would alleviate a lot of concerns.  So rather than "seriously guys" some explanation would be more useful.

I believe from looking how it works is wafflepool eventually turns my hashes into btc then whoever has control of the zeitpool server or however its done that determines who gets paid in zeit will manually sell my btc for zeit and send to my zeitcoin associated wallet.

Good thing I did both then eh? Tongue

Peace. I may have just had too much coffee.
Jump to: